ETH holders only please. - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

ETH holders only please.

Okay let me have this very straight. Please only comment if you are holding any ETH right now. I would like to know:

1. What price did you buy it (in BTC by the way)

2. What is your desire price to sell it (for BTC obviously)

3. When did you buy them?

Let the ball rolling, 😊

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I can't answer exactly on this questions, as I am slowly earning my Ethereum coins,

so I did not buy most of them, but earned.

I would not sell my 32 ETH, or maybe I will if price rises 300% in satoshies value

• -1 1

45 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I can't answer exactly on this questions, as I am slowly earning my Ethereum coins,

so I did not buy most of them, but earned.

I would not sell my 32 ETH, or maybe I will if price rises 300% in satoshies value

So you are basically after earning them instead of buying.

I actually forgot to give my one LOL

1. Average 0.023BTC/ETH

2. 0.08+BTC/ETH

3. Few months ago.

I wish I would buy some more when the price was ~0.016BTC 😏 

I was even about to place an order but for some reason I backed up LOL

Edited by xBDT Script
  • -1 1

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

So you are basically after earning them instead of buying.

I actually forgot to give my one LOL

1. Average 0.023BTC/ETH

2. 0.08+BTC/ETH

3. Few months ago.

I wish I would buy some more when the price was ~0.016BTC 😏 

I was even about to place an order but for some reason I backed up LOL

Yes...earning ETH is better.
Doing some work for ETH or Bitcoin is the best way to collect more,
and I always track price in satoshies...

There is some talk that we can expect big ETH jump soon....

• +1 1

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

Yes...earning ETH is better.
Doing some work for ETH or Bitcoin is the best way to collect more,
and I always track price in satoshies...

There is some talk that we can expect big ETH jump soon....

I am just not into other coins than Bitcoin. I do have earnings in Bitcoin and money comes from my business. But for other coins, I buy them in exchange of my bitcoin.

• -1 1

I didn't buy much ETH, had some earned from good bounty campaign.

1. Average- 0.03 BTC

2. 0.07 BTC

3. It was last year probably.Have to check trading history.

I believe ETH for long term holder going to be huge. Good luck.

6 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Hard question, I'm accumulating eth for months, not much, but I'm aways try to get 0.1 per month.

Doing this since 2017, so price changed a lot, I didn't tracked it, holding that eth for a few years ate least, waiting for the ath.

Okay I may need to update my op with average buying price for ETH. I realize people did not buy them in one go. In fact I did not.

my first buying point was ~0.026

2nd was ~0.023

3rd was ~0.021

But on average mine was ~0.023ish.

Edit:

Well it does not let me to edit the OP 😁

Edited by xBDT Script

6 minutes ago, fear000 said:

can you tell me where the best way to earn ETH? please reply here or send me PM thanks

Like I said before.
Offer your services to real people and ask payments in Bitcoin and Ethereum only.
Most people don't like to send Bitcoins...so they will send you ETH.

You can accept fiat money and crypto for anything you can do or sell

I bought mine last November 2017

I cant remember how much was it on BTC price.
In dollar price it was $10
Wanted it to sell again at the price of $900/ETH

Today, I consumed all my ETH! Wanting to buy more soon!

8 minutes ago, talkingcrypto said:

I bought mine last November 2017

I cant remember how much was it on BTC price.
In dollar price it was $10
Wanted it to sell again at the price of $900/ETH

Today, I consumed all my ETH! Wanting to buy more soon!

DO you really remember it correctly? Novemneer 2017 and the price was 10USD

That date was one of the best in cryptocurreny. you might want to check it again!

snipped

I dont have any ETH before but those gas on my wallet. i just bought again some of it last month i think @ 0.0175 per ETHEREUM

Just now, cryptokram said:

DO you really remember it correctly? Novemneer 2017 and the price was 10USD

That date was one of the best in cryptocurreny. you might want to check it again!

I dont have any ETH before but those gas on my wallet. i just bought again some of it last month i think @ 0.0175 per ETHEREUM

Yes, it was one of the best time ever! and also the best time for scammers. I did gain a lot and was able to sell them before the ETH price drop. After the $900+ ATH wasn't able to accumulate more ETH. Or should I say, It sits on the exchange. No time to trade. 😄

Just now, talkingcrypto said:

Yes, it was one of the best time ever! and also the best time for scammers. I did gain a lot and was able to sell them before the ETH price drop. After the $900+ ATH wasn't able to accumulate more ETH. Or should I say, It sits on the exchange. No time to trade. 😄

Ethereum was $10 last time on February 2017, I think you either have forgotten when you have bought or you by any how you mean you have bough $10 worth of ETH?

1 minute ago, talkingcrypto said:

I also sold mine before at 1,000 USD per ETHEREUM i think that was January last year!

And i never bought again since then until last month! i am preparing for the full implementation of ETH 2.0

2 minutes ago, volcanoe said:

I've got 1 ETH as a reward value of my bounty keeping it till i see this coin to reach back the last time high. Im very positive that it will bounce up once the market being appreciated again, there's no need to rush this coin is best for long term investment goal.

When Bitcoin reaches its new AH I am sure that ETH will have a great value, it is also considered as the second best currency, all this is good, in addition its graph is similar to that of Bitcoin.

3 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Ethereum was $10 last time on February 2017, I think you either have forgotten when you have bought or you by any how you mean you have bough $10 worth of ETH?

I cant remember the exact month in 2017, I bought that at $10 per ETH. Im so new to crypto at that time and invested that on a scam site too. 😄

4 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I also sold mine before at 1,000 USD per ETHEREUM i think that was January last year!

And i never bought again since then until last month! i am preparing for the full implementation of ETH 2.0

I am more into BTC right now, since the supply is so limited. Well both of them is worth HODLing. 🙂

2 minutes ago, talkingcrypto said:

I cant remember the exact month in 2017, I bought that at $10 per ETH. Im so new to crypto at that time and invested that on a scam site too. 😄

You might be on the early date of 2017! Last quarter of 2017 was really huge for many cryptocurrency.

Bull run started that time!

2 minutes ago, talkingcrypto said:

I am more into BTC right now, since the supply is so limited. Well both of them is worth HODLing. 🙂

I am making sure as always that i do hold more bitcoin (in USD amount) than any coins or tokens especially Ethereum.

3 minutes ago, talkingcrypto said:

Then it's certainly February 2017. After February, the price was never down to $10. You could make 150x almost if you sold at the ATH.

Just now, Consignee said:

Then it's certainly February 2017. After February, the price was never down to $10. You could make 150x almost if you sold at the ATH.

Thats right, however I only invest small amount of money at that time. But I am proud to say that during the bull run I was able to help a school to buy them an airconditioning unit with just a small amount of money I invest. 🙂

6 minutes ago, talkingcrypto said:

Thats right, however I only invest small amount of money at that time. But I am proud to say that during the bull run I was able to help a school to buy them an airconditioning unit with just a small amount of money I invest. 🙂

Got it, that's very generous of you. Back in 2017, at the beginning whoever have invested a little money was get returned as a significant amount. I had some as well since I am in the market from very early. 

23 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Got it, that's very generous of you. Back in 2017, at the beginning whoever have invested a little money was get returned as a significant amount. I had some as well since I am in the market from very early. 

In early 2017 ETH price was around $10

N6uawT5.png

So the other guy messed up with the time frame when he just said 2017 😊 

I wish we could go back to the time 😆

2 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I need to be more exatly, I've started to buy in september 2017, when almost all coin going crazy, ath and all that things, I wiah I had lucky to buy on the beggining on 2017, but I've lost that opportunity

Well this early 2017 was the golden time to buy crypto. Any shitcoin would make you huge return since in the late 2017 everything gone sky rocket.

Problem is standing at this right moment you do not know what is going to happen in the next 2nd.

I never bought eth but I got them by exchanging with the various shitcoins I earned with the bountys, I will sell my 10 eth when their price will be at least 0.076 btc (about 600 euros)...

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well this early 2017 was the golden time to buy crypto. Any shitcoin would make you huge return since in the late 2017 everything gone sky rocket.

Problem is standing at this right moment you do not know what is going to happen in the next 2nd.

Good point.
I wish I was in crypto before 2017 but it is also good we wtinessed

that prices for ETH and other coins can go to the moon and back  😆

PS
I created Topic only for BTC holders HERE
Feel free to post your comments also.

Thanks for inspiration bro

8 minutes ago, phabulu said:

I remember IOTA, people start saying that Microsoft was behind it, price was cents and reached almost 5$, INSANE, and all cryptos on december going ATH. I had a few 1 BCH that time, And was lucky, sold it on the ATH. 

Oh good old days, Yes I remember and you know what? This is the problem with this industry. People move based in the baseless news they hear and make lose. Those who bought at $5 have lost money ofcourse.

3 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Lost a a lot, Ive bounght around 1$, and sold for 2$, my mistake is that I've bought only 100$, after sell I was afraid and Didn't bought more.

Well it was right decision not to buy anymore. You could lost them. I do not think in which sense you said lost a lot.

Because you invested only $100? 

Well there are no point to regret. This is cryptospace after all 😊