Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

There are many professional traders who earn from crypto as real job.They spent their full working time in crypto.It depends on what you choose.Many are earning from cryptp as partial especially the students.Many of the students have the goal to earn from crypto as professional job.So it requires choice.

May be yes, it maybe the full time job in future. 

Because i know friend who is working full time on cryptocurrency. 

Trading and invest money on different sites, and earning good profit. 

He make cryptocurrency his only income source. 

So i think in future it is possible that crypto would be the full time job. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Most definitely cryptocurrency trading and investment is going to be the full time job in the future as it is now a necessity to work from home in order to sustain oneself because of the restrictions and global health concerns.

Cryptocurrency trading may definitely replace work in the future, and many people are making money from it now. It's a very profitable activity. The main thing is to have seed money.

I don't know what they call full-time crypto work, what I can say is that as time goes by, cryptocurrencies are going to take more space than normal currencies, they will leave until a time comes when cryptocurrencies go to rule the world economy and I am not talking within a century, I do not think that in a maximum period of 15 years cryptocurrencies will have already taken their place.

• +1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

Good morning, how is the group? Sure, Critotalk is a very good option, to generate an extra income, just by sharing knowledge, information or personal experiences.

Yes of course the more time you will give to your business the more money you will get in the return as you are going to shop and they were doing a crypto business it's depend upon the time it if you want to spend the more time to crypto then you can earn more from city of you are devoting more time to your shop you can earn more from their

Crypto becomes now full time job. Some companies finding for crypto experts to work with them. Now it is not big number of jobs, but in near future it will be surly.

One can begin as a developer, work as a data scientist, or even an experienced project manager can place themselves in the cryptocurrency business. Search and bookmark some sites that exclusively offers job-related to the blockchain technology.

• Cryptocurrency Analyst: Designs the investment-related strategies.
  • Blockchain Developer: Makes use of the Blockchain technology and implements solutions.
  • Mining Technician: Runs and assembles along with maintaining the "rigs." The rig is used to mine the Cryptocurrency.
  • Even traders, consultants, product managers, sales professionals and reporting experts can find a job for them in the crypto business.

Not really, today its a job for some people, but thats all its a new tech so its the path for many jobs but its like our actual financial system, just some people works at this and all together create that system, so cryptos are the same the difference is the decentralization, give us the opportunities to join in this early technology, even create our own aasset, so could be a full time work if we want this for us.

• +5 1

Depending on what you mean by work of the future, because in itself there are only a few ways to work directly in cryptocurrencies, rather what you are talking about is that most jobs in the future will integrate cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
or will they be jobs related to the management of cryptocurrencies
like trading, mining, staking ...
And the truth is if I see it possible, because the adoption of this economic system even though it is a bit slow, has taken many firm steps, including countries like China already have their own cryptocurrency, so it is not very unreasonable to think that in the future all jobs will use cryptocurrencies as a means of payment!

• Useful or interesting 1

In the near future I do not think it will be possible, since many people still depend on jobs that are necessary to be physically present. But in the distant future if I see it viable, because as we move forward, we see less cash circulating and much more virtual money, many businesses are already working with cryptos as forms of payment. I would say that in about 15 or 20 years, almost all jobs will be paid with virtual currencies.

• +3 1

I don't think it'll be possible in near future, but maybe in perspective. Why not? We live in information world and jobs connected with cryptocurrency can become relevant and frequent. 

I think that kind of future will come much faster, if we are quick to act now and start taking out and implementing crypto in the 'real world'. 

And we already have the tools that can bring us closer to this crypto-adoption and secure us in that future.

For example, there should not be any reason why you cannot as an entrepreneur (if, for example you have an e-commerce store) start accepting crypto payments. Especially now it is so easy to start your own online store using Shopify or Woocommerce, where there is an option to integrate crypto payments in one click of a button. Yet we still don't see this happening.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Cryptotalk is a very good part time job, specially for student, But i wanna know something from experience people.

Is crypto gonna be a full time job for us? If this happen it would be great.

Good evening, I think not only for students, it is excellent. Whoever wants to share their knowledge on CryptoTalk, and charge satoshis for that, is something that is not achieved every day.

• +1 1

I hope that in the future we can work from home and a real job I believe that cryptotalk is a good place to star this kind of task. for example people from the country that their currency is very cheape to earn 30,000 satoshis for day will be really good, even me Im from Mexico in this amount is really good about 70 mexican pesos.

• +3 1

Yes, I think crypto will work full time in the future.
Because crypto currency is a major platform for outsourcing income. You can benefit a lot by spending a little time on crypto currency. Thank you for sharing this with me

Hello. It depends on how much time you spend trading, learning and practicing. If you take it serious, crypto will be your full time job and will let you to become rich. Otherwise, it can be only kind of part time job or waste of time and money

In my opinion it will be a full time job in the near future, since the cryptoworld is growing everyday and it's attracting new investors, the profits are good, even though there is a risk people decide to take or not, being a crypto advisor will be a good job but there will be limited places because you will need to know a lot about this topic in order to become an advisor. But right now if your content is good you will get paid, so it's a matter of adding things that have value to the forum. 

• +3 1

I think that not will be like a full time job but, if you want to make money with this cryptocurrency you will be stay a full time in trading or other way but first you need learn and read information about that becuase if you don't know about this ways you don't be able to make this progress!

• +2 1

Of course, because what you can earn on the internet is jointly related to your time, enter more time you have more cryptocurrencies you can earn, since on the internet there are many forms of investment you just have to spend time studying it, and the internet also counts  with pages that pay you cryptocurrencies to do something in return.  I think that spending 8 hours a day can have great results.

• +3 1

In these times of change I believe that for many people the world of cryptocurrencies is already a full-time job, in fact many are entrepreneurs today because they made the decision to become investors and cryptocurrency traders and I really think that in order to to make a good profit in crypto we must choose to be full time workers

• +3 1