Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Yobit is a safe exchange but as a user is better if set up 2-FA verification in our account also i recommend you to avoid unknown sites on the web and not share your personal information with noone , because Yobit is a very secure platform and  your balance is safe in it .

Yobit is most of the most trustworthy exchangers in the world so you don't lose your money unless you got hacked but using 2fa authentification is making your account is very protected so it becomes almost impossible to hack it. 

calm friend, yobit is a safe and reliable exchange, it is also one of the most famous, you can have your funds in yobit calmly.

Hi this is a risky one, i understand that yobit is very controversial, there is a lot of people making claims of bad customer service and even lost and tempraly closed wallets, also huge times to withdraw, but we have to understand that in the internet people can claim anything and everything and there is no way to know if it is true and also there is no way to know if people comments in the internet are real of payed. So take all of the comments and form a criteria of risk, and also see how the company respond to the bad reputation, as an example, think what would happen if binance or netflix start to have bad reputation, would they be willing to fix people perception of safety? That is the main reasoning line to think about risk.

I am using Yobit for more than two years. Within this time I have never faced any problem with my balance or loosing balance. I deposited cash and tokens and it was fast and safe.

If you use robust security methods such as 2FA and a strong password, you should not worry about the rest because Yobit will take care of the security of your Assets on a platform that has been operating for years and has never had any kind of problem with funds or liquidity to the payments.

You can loose your account balance, only because of your fault. I mean if you are a bad trader you can loose your money, if you gambler you can loose and of course if you tell someone your login or password or if you confuse original site with fishing one. So be careful and don't say anybody your password and login and everything will be fine.

It is still possible to lose money from your balance on the yobit exchange.
1. Get banned with a balance for gross violation of the rules.
2. Out of inexperience, with your own hands, create a yibit code for a certain amount and send it to scammers who like to use the nicknames of the exchange administrators and, as it were, implement fraudulent schemes on their behalf to extract your money.
3. On the stock exchange there is such a game "Dice", which is very gambling and you can lose everything in it.
4. Investing in some kind of scam coin, inflation on which is several times higher than the return on investment.
5. Panic during a bearish trend and drain the entire deposit on the lows.
6. The most unlikely way of losing is by hacking the exchange. If you also include 2fa, then it is practically unreal. But hackers are hackers ...

The platform is several years old and is very reliable, it is always advisable for more security to activate two-factor authentication and with a long alphanumeric password you should not have much to worry about.

• +5 1

The possibility of losing is possible, because there are no definite guarantees in the world of crypto. But to say it's easy to lose, of course not really, it depends on which side. Sometimes it's all because of personal mistakes, not the Yobit I think.

There is no loss of money from yobit so far We can call it a reliable stock market in this regard There has been No hacking incident for 4 years Enable 2-factor verification no hassle

• +5 1

You just need to be careful as with any exchange, not just Yobit. Dont keep too much on one exchange, also always have 2FA if possible especially on smaller exchanges. Of course if you trade badly or get scammed by your own fault or get addicted to dice then you can lose everything.

Yobit If you have not used at it before I become wants you to try it it is successful and it makes your money valuable #Yobit dlrs

Good evening. In general, there is actually a very small chance of losing your money from the balance. The exchange is well protected, so it is difficult to hack this exchange. You don't have to worry about your funds.

The probability of your yobit funds being hacked or lost is zero, if you secure your account using two-factor authentication it is even less likely to happen, yobit is an exchange with a high security system.

Binance, one of the world’s biggest crypto exchanges by market capitalisation, had 7,000 BTC stolen by hackers in May 2019 – thankfully, no customers lost out. So there is always a chance that any trading platform could be hacked. If you are not sure about it you can buy a hardware wallet.

Edited by AlexRay

I do not think you can lose what you have in the account, or that someone can steal it, you have a good password that only you know is fine, I also recommend that you activate two-step authentication to have greater security

I still don't have anything in yobit, only easy cash and I have it in investobox so I need to win the yobit airdrop

There is no possibility of losing money, if you have your account protected with 2fa verification and a good password. In addition to not putting your account on pages that can be scam.

I have never had problems with Yobit, they only ask you to be careful with your data and keep it in a safe place, if you lose access to the mail it could be a problem, in yobit you cannot change Email which can cause you to lose the account and all your coins. That is why it is important to have your data safe.
And speaking of hackers and stuff, I think it is not possible to lose your balance because of that, yobit is safe, don't worry

Edited by AirEmmanuel
  • +1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 6:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Hello sir. Accounts are  protected by highly  secure operating system.  The proof of this  can be explained  as follows ; the yobit  exchange has not been  hacked since  its establishment. İn the world  we live in  , not being  hacked today  requires  high security . Yobit is an  exchange  that fully  protects  its members ' rights . I trust yobit.

• +1 1