Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

No yobit fund stealing not possible if you not do any mistake yobit safe and secured exchange i personally using this exchange very good experience.but don't share your email I'd or password to anyone..

There is a possibility that you can lose it if you are not careful. So that is the more reason why you should always be careful with your security. Make sure you turn on 2fa so that your account would have double security 

Yobit platform is very secure, and I have been using it since I joined the cryptocurrency market, so you do not need to worry.

All you have to do is keep your email account safe because if it is hacked then you will lose your money

• +3 1

It is not possible to penetrate your private account easily unless someone knows the password and your main account, but if you want to be more secure, transfer what you earn on Ubayt to your own wallet.

• +3 1

In general, my friend, the withdrawn balance, the governor's machine, which is the far left, is present. The balance here is generally safe after withdrawing profits, but the fear that we will be banned by officials in the forum and there is a balance that is not withdrawn from the forum.  Be afraid, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't have much experience of using Yobit site but on the basis of my knowledge that I have learned from here by reading posts of senior and expert members Yobit is a very secure site and has many good features so we don't need to worry about Our balance in Yobit.

• +1 1

Be my friend, with absolute confidence that this wallet that you have chosen is one of the most secure wallets, so you do not have to be afraid and worried that someone will infiltrate and steal your account. I wish you all success in this forum.

No, my friend, the yobit platform is the most secure platform. Only you should not give your personal information to anyone, in order to prevent fraud in your account.

• +3 1

Well come friend I have no idea in this so I advice to you you do not any mistakes here and demand take care and put amount very carefully and when you send them again check and our confusion cleared. 

My dear friend, I do not think that it is an important platform and will support the subscribers and protect their money. It is a great platform for trading and keeping currencies and will provide great protection for them, but you should not give your private keys to scammers and pay attention to that

Yes my friend your question is absolutely right, everyone  can loss  money in yobit.If your code is known by scammer .according  to me yobit is safe site.thanks my friend .

If your account Gmail or password are secure then your yobit balance are secured if you share your personal information anyone then your account will not be safe because many scammers are present which hack your account and you loss your all money. If anyone hack your Gmail then you lost all your personal information and yobit balance. 

Yes, my dear friend, there are always opportunities for loss as well as opportunities for profit. You have to be careful and abide by the rules in my forum to remain safe and listen to the advice of old members with good experience.

Hello my friend. In general, the internet is a very big world, and of course there are many and many scammers and thieves, so you have to secure your account well in addition to a strong password. If you do that, I expect you will not encounter problems and this site is very good.

I don't think someone can steal your yobit account
Because there is a username and password for each account
But if your account is banned, you will lose.

Welcome my friend stealing the account is very possible. If you share your account information, you should always be careful not to share personal information or passwords, and it is better to keep them in a safe place away from the internet. You can only share general information

On 2/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

It's possible @Md Yousub Ali people can hack your account and steal your assets if you mistakenly let them know your private information. We should be careful and save our secret information in safe place let's not play with it or show it to unknown people not to put ourselves in risky.

If you have a secure account of yobit than I don't think so that there is chance of stolen your coins .and to save your account you should use very strong paswrd .and never use the same password .

Thanks for the post brother. As a newbie, I had same doubts in my mind too but now i know i have to secure my gmail and password with 2factors authentication. Thanks senior members for helping out.

Welcome my friend here
I think you will not lose your account, but you should not give or share information about your account to anyone
The Yobit wallet is safe and easy to use

If you have not secured your account well, then you will be exposed to losing money and balance. Therefore, you must secure your account well and safely so that you are not exposed to fraud and fraud.

On 3/10/2021 at 8:37 PM, mhd tello said:

I don't think someone can steal your yobit account
Because there is a username and password for each account
But if your account is banned, you will lose.

Dear friend, stealing or hacking is possible in every accounts online, that is why being careful with your accountabilities is your responsibilities. But they can only it if someone know your login password or you enter a site which gives access to those hackers. So be careful always @mhd tello.

Yobit is a safe and secure platform.our money is safe and secure at yobit.if we don't share our personal information and apply 2fa system than not to be worried about your coins and money.

If we continue to collect our payments on a daily basis and we take precautions and do not disclose our personal information meaning our account information to anyone and keep our account password and email private, we can protect our assets and we You can save yourself from losing your balance.

The YouBet platform is one of the platforms with good legitimacy and credibility, and it is really safe and you can rely on it to store your money, but I advise you to put a double lock with double credibility to protect your account in addition to a strong password and thus you will be more secure