How can I buy bitcoin - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

the best way to buy crypto would be in an exchange, for example, in binance that has been on the market for a long time and generates confidence, by the way I recently bought my first cryptos, I bought the stable Tether (usdt), while I learn more about the other currencies, the best thing is that I took the first step

there are many alternatives to buy bitcoin. it is the simplest to sent money to exchenges.

The better way to buy bitcoins is send fiat money to cryptoexchange and buy bitcoin. Not just buy - trade and make profit.

You can buy BITCOIN on any exchange platform,
and of course you have to have a wallet to 
store what you buy. For your safety check the
reputation of the site first.
  • +1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 12:34, Remember 5th of November said:

You can buy bitcoin or crypto currency in deferent way the most famous way are buy from people with escrow the second buy from ATM machine and third way buy with your credit card.

I think that the most popular way to buy cryptocurrency is to buy cryptocurrency through online exchangers. There is no more popular way. Many more exchanges offer the purchase of cryptocurrency directly to the exchanges. This is very rare, but still some marketplaces offer it.

I have never tried buying BTC through ATM's but maybe they will become more popular in time. Also credit cards can be very expensive. So I would recommend low fee exchanges like Binace, Coinbase Pro. Also Yobit as can join without KYC, and buy in a few minutes.

This can be done in many ways, from an exchange, from a page that handles currencies (some do), and buying them directly from someone.

Answer is simple the safest way to popular exchange sites, If you keep your funds in your wallet than you can use cold wallet for security...

Buying Bitcoin is easy you can do it through exchanges (be sure to look for a good one that has a good reputation and the trading volume is high), there a webpages dedicated also to selling bitcoin (commisions might be a little high in this sites) or the best way is to find someone who you can trust and does this, the rates normally will be better by using the last option.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:46 AM, Nezar said:

Yes, you can get bitcoins through trading platforms, where you get it in exchange for other currencies, or you can find people and buy or exchange from it.

How good every time I realize how profitable it is to work with cryptocurrencies and help others to enter the world of the new free economy economy and I thank all your opinions that speak from their own experiences to help others people. I hope they grow up and can go very far in this new world.

That depends a lot on which country you want to buy, as many countries are somewhat restricted, but the. Purchase. It is very simple to find that exchange pages exist review their reputation and proceed to make the exchange, they are simple steps that in question. Minutes is made the comparison 

You can buy the BTC on crypto platforms and also from people who sell them. normally there are many people who sell them person-person to avoid commissions for their sale and lose part of the profit. I personally would not buy from someone else for fear of scam, although it depends on the amount.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:57 AM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

Short and concise explanation, but the best way to get BTC is in an exchange, pass the coins you have to BTC, there are P2P platforms where they also sell BTC, but the commissions are very high.

p2p sites or reliable exchanges, of course in p2p the price would be 10% higher than what is on the market, so an exchange is better for the relative security it offers and the possibility of exchanging them for other cryptos easily.

There are many ways to get Bitcoin. You can get Bitcoins through Crypto campaigns or from a friend through a purchase or exchange process, in addition to that there are some competitions through which you can get Bitcoin

There are also some games with which you can earn Bitcoin

• +1 1

I prefer the binance platform to buy and sell Bitcoin and other currencies. There are many platforms such as the yobit platform ... and they are characterized by ease of use for professionals and even beginners.

This is very simple:

1-Find a Bitcoin exchange

2-Trade your local currency, like U.S. dollar or Euro, for bitcoins

3-Move your bitcoins into a secure Bitcoin wallet

The most common method for people to buy is on exchanges like Coinbase. Users can download the App or visit their website to create an account. Coinbase will ask you to verify yourself and you can start buying using your bank account.

Bitcoin aren't printed paper money such like dollars is but a digital money that has non control by any one it can be purchased thruogh exchangers platform such like yobit exchange and other exchange platform it can also be purchased from individual who want to sell it

Buying bitcoin is simple, you just have to find a site with a good reputation on P2P exchanges.
If you opt for this option, look for a seller with a good level of confidence and who is quick to carry out the transaction, from personal experience it is tedious to have to wait and you even worry in the process.
You can also buy by debit card but the commissions are quite expensive, around 5% of your purchase.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

To buy bitcoins you need to create an account on an exchangue platform, I recommend binance both for its security and for the low% commission when making the transaction compared to other exchangue

Coinbase Pro is great and has low fees and is very reliable exchange. I also use Yobit as they have more coins to trade but it's easy to transfer to and fro, also cheap if you use the right coin like ETH instead of BTC.

Well personally for when I want to buy bitcoin I use exchanges that are platforms in which you can store cryptocurrencies as well as exchange them so from there you can buy bitcoin and so you can even sell whenever you want and with this you would already be trading.