How can I buy bitcoin - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How can I buy bitcoin

There are many places where you can buy and sell btc, such as exchanges or platforms for that purpose, you always have to consider the alternatives for your country of origin. And be careful not to fall victim to scams, in case you buy directly from someone else.

Its easy to get bitcoin these days, you can buy from exchange sites, I would recommend binance and you can also buy from individuals at a bargained rate but you need to be careful not to fall into the hands of scammers.

• +5 1

There are many way you can do this but before buying the bitcoin from any exchanging sites , you should know if the website is trusted or not because these days there are many scamming site who claims to sell BTC 

From my experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, which is not much, I think it is better to buy p2p from an Exchange, because that way you save time and you can avoid being scammed by anyone. When I started I fell into one, and lost several Argentine pesos trying to buy DAIS from a person who offered them to me at a very cheap price. Even cheaper than the market price, thanks to that experience, I understood that you don't have to buy from anyone, just look for peer to peer alternatives, which is the safest thing to do because you have the security support of the Exchange you are working on.

Using software that solves mathematical problems.

It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.

try buying bitcoin using some trusted exchanges like payeer uphold paybis .

I use paxful to buy cryptocurrency.Its a p2p exchange and a legit platform. You can also use paybis its also easy to use.

There are many platform through which you can buy bitcoin. If you have other crypto, you can simply trade on any exchanges sites with bitcoin.

Hi.There are a lot of ways .These are exchanges and exchanges .I do not advise you to buy with your hands as they can deceive .And so use popular exchanges and you will never lose your Satoshi

• +5 1

If you want to use Visa/Mastercard I would recommend signing up on Binance and passing KYC verification. There you can easily buy any cryptocurrency you want.

There are several platforms for buying Bitcoins where there is no risk of being scammed because they are very safe, particularly I do not recommend buying directly from individuals because you can be a victim of scam and lose your money

I bought my first bitcoins through the bestchange exchange. Since many exchanges have not yet had a Deposit from the card. Now let's say I can do it safely on the binance exchange.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, Sharoncott said:

You can buy bitcoins from either exchanges, or directly from other people via crypto currency platform.

You can easily buy bitcoin through Yobit exchange and if you want to buy bitcoin through your money so just deposit in perfect money and then Yobit exchange and buy what ever currency you want . 

Yes, you can buy in both parts, in my opinion it is always safer in an exchange, since it is safer and faster, an example exchange is Binance, since you can buy cryptocurrencies with others or buy with your local currency thanks to P2P system, very useful for those who do not have money online.

There are so many options these days it can be overwhelming for the beginners. I usually read up and research thoroughly before making my 1st step. I also like simple exchanges like Yobit, but I mainly joined them for IEO's and airdrops. You can also buy BTC there with FIAT.

Советую покупать криптовалюту через биржу, ведь именно на ней вас не обманут и вы не потеряете свои деньги, но всегда нужно опасаться мошенников и скам сайты, которых сейчас очень много в наше время.

My advice is that it is better not to buy bitcoin from third-party people. This is the Internet,this is money,they can easily be scammers.

You have some sites, apps where you can earn some BTC (https://freebitco.in/) and BitMaker on Android. But you will receive a very small amount of money.
It's funny how people are asking where to buy free bitcoins - 1 Bitcoin is currently worth $ 2900 (https://coinmarketcap.com/#USD) it's hard to get cheaper than that. And have we seen them asking where they can get free dollars, euro, yens from? No one because we know you have to earn it or buy it with another currency.
It is exactly the same as Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. You cannot just buy 100 $ coins, in which case the coins will be worthless. But you can make a few cents worth of coins, and in a few years this can be invaluable due to limited supply and blockchain technology.
So my advice for all beginners: PROBLEM, LEARN, RESEARCH, then you will know what to do Wink

the chipest way to buy bitcoin is to use crypto exchanges. You can top up your fiat ballance using abnk card.  

Hi. I like to buy P2P bitcoins. In general i have not had problems with it and it is availbable at good prices. I used to recommedn plataforms like Local BTC or Binance to do it.

In yobit, it happens as follows, you replenish the balances on rur and then exchange these rur for bits, the main thing is to understand first and it will be easier in the future)

You can buy bitcoin via trustable exchange, from your friends also who want sell bitcoin for cash money , you can buy it directly with your mastercard or your bank account.  Hope it can help .

I have satoshis that I generate on different platforms, and the type or variation I follow up on yobit. I love him

Edited by carrypotter22

I will not recommend you to buy bitcoins directly from users, cause there are a lot of frauds and online scams, when you deal with the person. In my opinion, buying bitcoins with your credit card is the best way and most secure means of transacting online. Make sure to buy bitcoins with the trusted service providers like Binance, Paxful, Cryptopay and Coinmama. Also, note that some service provides needed KYC verification for buying bitcoins with your credit cards. Besides, you can also buy bitcoins with your altcoins, or simply trade in altcoins in exchanges for BTC.