Why trading is profitable for you - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ogunsola Alex oluwadare

Why trading is profitable for you

Yes dear your post is based on reality and it gives me very good information about trading and i also thaught that trading is good for everyone we should make profit by trading and got experience and will be able to do something bigger in future

Your words are valid and sensible. Computerized trade here is valuable and later on it will accomplish you suitable benefits with insignificant exertion. Be that as it may, it is increasingly significant in the act of exchange that you don't utilize all your cash and check locales that you exchange on and stay away from introduction to misrepresentation.

Because you can make a huge profit in a day ! with just small capital ! you dont need to have a big amount of coins to get good profit !

I heard from my friends that they trade and earn a good amount of fortune on daily bases but i never pay them any attention . But k=now am really interested to learn some. I know am not going to learn soon but still am going to try some trading..

Trading is such an important and profitable thing for all of us because if we trade with our coins or money or invest our money in a bussiness that bussiness will give us great profit and our money will be safe...sometime it may be risky but many time it is profitable

Trading is considered very much profitable because this coin rate are very dynamic, and can fluctuate at any rate, so a successful trader is online anytime for grabbing that opportunity. That is why trading is considered profitable.

I think trading is something you can always count profitable. Because it will be on your instincts. But to be more profitable in trading you have yo be more informative and so much dedicated into trading. Just start learning..

I agree with you..it's a great chance to have money in your free time..or we can say a fortune!!

you don't need to make a huge effort with it!! and you can earn alot..but we have to know that it have many risk.and we should stay aware for everything 

Trading is not as easy as you speak. Though you can achieve all those things but it'll come with hardwork time and effort as nothing in this world is easy. But if the learning cuz will give more knowledge then it'll be good to  emback on it

I am with you on what you said, but you should get a lot of information and experiences first before trading, it is not easy

Edited by m7md
Errors in words

Trading is profitable because trading right now is helping me to survive my daily life expenses. Many people main income trading. Trading is reall. Trading earning very huge. Trading change many people life. Trading is profitable for me.

Trading is profit because it helps to to earn money easily and not small amount of money you can earn huge amount of money from that so that's why you should do it.

Trading is profitable for me because if I have enough knowledge by only spending a little amount of time I can earn huge.Also it doesn't recquire time schedule and I can work whenever I want.

trading is always useful because you can set it as your wish you can make your own schedule for working hours through trading you can help your family your parents you can fulfill your dreams and cryptotalk is the best way to earn because the future of Crypto is very bright I always prefer trading instead of jobs and I love to trade in digital currency the future of digital currency is very clear and bright

you are right i think getting profit in this sector is very easy and also so much helpful.Without so much working or effort one can easily getting profit so i am agree with you.In future i will do it.

Yup mate whatever you showed us by your post should really be appreciated. But everything is not that easy as you said because trading need a good amount of knowledge and yes i do not abide by the fact that with less amount of time you can earn good. But for this it requires lot of research and experience.

Look first I would like to state that I haven't done any kind of investment in my whole life which is of 20 years so I don't know anything about investment.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:44 AM, Ogunsola Alex oluwadare said:

📎 You can work by your own schedule
📎 Make money from any point of the world (imagine: you are  lying somewhere under the palm  and making money without effort)
📎 You can get rid of your debts and afford everything you've dreamed of for a long time
📎You can follow your dreams and dreams of loved ones. You can support your parents financially.

Book a participation in the course, and spend only a few hours a week  to trading and after 2 months you will gain financial freedom.

There are many ways to earn money from crypto field. But i think trading is the best way to earn massive money. because there we can generate profit regularly. also we can win profit 100 time more. Learning of trading reduce our loses.

Because this is what provides benefits and can be used as a mainstay for me, Trading is easy but it is also difficult. The main thing about trading is that waiting for the right time is the main key.

Yes my friend trading is profitable if you have a better knowledge about it but if you do it like a gambling you might loose all your money in it.

This brief information may be accessible to junior members Thank you my friend, the trade is achieving an increase in profits and I personally feel that the best trading platforms are Yobit I will complete your advice by adding my advice (try Yobit)

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, by trading,you get as you cannot sort out everything except for before you to your profit to reach as a result that scores of associates are concerned with trading as for the time management and it is safer. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

According to me as I have experienced from my daily trading that it is a good way and a good activities which can be continued regularly to maximize your profit because trading is a way which gives you a daily opportunity from where you can easily Earn more than the price.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:39 PM, Rahulnur said:

Trading is profitable when people trade accord to current market situation. Before trade technical analysis very important. 

Well this is actually true mate, you can earned here in trading by creating an good predictions when the prices will pumped so that many people are doing some trading. Happy posting.

Trading is profitable more than ever if you tell how to buy in every throw out and pump price. You canister purloin help this bargain absolutely import and dip and advertising at high. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Hello forum readers! We are pleased to announce that our exchange service 0xbc1.io has been added to OKchanger monitoring.
    • ⭐️ Добавлена новая платежная система Telegram Stars! ⚙️  Для обновления кэша в боте, откройте его и прожмите Ctrl+Shift+R
    • Пополняйте счет без комиссии и получайте 3% кэшбэка за все покупки совершенные с помощью виртуальных карт нового поколения LinkPay (VCC).   Пожалуй, это одно из лучших предложений на рынке виртуальных карт для оплаты криптовалютой 😎   Получить карту   Доступны бесплатные карты за отзыв*   ———   Совершайте и принимайте платежи на беспрецедентных условиях!   Рады предложить единственное в своем роде решение для онлайн-покупок и рекламы со встроенным платежным шлюзом и удобными инструментами для контроля командных расходов.   Виртуальную кредитную карту можно использовать для оплаты таких продуктов, как: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads, TikTok Ads, Taboola, Amazon, Airbnb, OpenAI, DigitalOcean, Midjourney, Netflix, Spotify, World of Warcraft, Steam, и многих других.   Принимайте платежи в крипте и фиате   Процесс интеграции занимает совсем немного времени, и уже через час вы сможете принимать платежи на своем сайте. У нас доступны сотни самых популярных крипто и локальных фиатных валют, а также Visa и Mastercard. Не упустите возможность начать работу со своим собственным платежным шлюзом. Получить карту   ———   Лучшие виртуальные карты для любых покупок   Пополняйте баланс с помощью 7+ самых популярных криптовалют, выпускайте виртуальные карты и оплачивайте все покупки с кэшбэком 3% . Так просто!   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссии за отклоненные платежи 0% комиссии за пополнение и снятие средств Минимальная сумма вывода составляет всего 10 долларов США. Счета в долларах США и евро Онлайн-поддержка 24/7/365   Получить карту!   Управление командой на новом уровне   Неограниченное количество карт,  настройка лимитов и доступов, а также самый удобный интерфейс для командных расходов   До 100 виртуальных карт бесплатно Возврат средств с карты на счет без комиссии Надежное управление доступами 50+ членов команды Детализированная статистика   Получить доступ   Начните принимать платежи на сайте в течение часа с Merchant   Приём платежей для онлайн-магазинов с мгновенным зачислением средств на ваш счет.   Прием платежей с дебетовых и кредитных карт по всему миру Обработка платежей в более чем 100 популярных криптовалютах Автоматические расчеты на выгодных условиях Быстрая интеграция   Получить доступ!   ———   *Как получить бесплатную карту за отзыв?   Любой участник форума с рейтингом 69+ может получить бесплатную виртуальную премиум-карту LinkPay на тест, выполнив три условия:   Оставьте следующее сообщение в нашем треде: «Хочу протестировать карту LinkPay». Зарегистрироваться у нас на сайте и прислать нам адрес почты, привязанной к аккаунту.  Мы все проверим и добавим бесплатную карту на баланс аккаунта. Оставьте отзыв на сервис в треде, и плюсик к репутации в нашем аккаунте на форуме ❤️   Зарегистрироваться!   ———   LinkPay – используй виртуальные карты нового поколения уже сегодня   Кэшбэк 3% на все покупки 0% комиссия за отклоненные транзакции 0% комиссия за пополнение аккаунта 0% комиссия за вывод средств Бесплатный аккаунт Merchant Бесплатные инструменты для работы в команде Бесплатные карты по подписке Специальные условия при больших оборотах   Зарегистрируйтесь сейчас!   ———   Присоединяйтесь к партнерской программе и зарабатывайте $100+ за каждого привлеченного пользователя. Получайте вознаграждение за каждое целевое действие!   Вознаграждения для партнёров Самая выгодная партнёрская программа среди сервисов виртуальных карт:   Целевое действие Награда Клик по партнерской ссылке $0.03 Регистрация в сервисе $0.2 Первое пополнение $1 Выпуск первой карты 10% Покупка подписки 10% Сервисные комиссии 20% Открытие счета Merchant (бонус активируется после проведения 100 успешных платежей) $50 Публикация отзыва о LinkPay* $200+   Все бонусы кроме сервисных комиссий начисляются один раз. Бонусы за сервисные комиссии начисляются в течение 180 дней с момента регистрации пользователя.   *Узнать больше можно на app.linkpay.io/referral-program.   ———   Хотите еще?   Мы часто организуем конкурсы для наших подписчиков в социальных сетях. Регулярно разыгрываются бесплатные виртуальные карты, пополнения баланса и другие ценные призы. Конкурсы проводятся независимо друг от друга и на разных платформах, поэтому рекомендуем подписываться на все наши социальные сети 😉   Телеграмм Твиттер Фейсбук Инстаграм Linkedin  
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи! Напоминаем Вам: Партнерство с нашем обменником! У нас действует партнерская программа, ранее ставка была 0.3% от суммы обмена, А с сегодняшнего дня мы подняли ставку до 1.5% от суммы обмена реферала 🤑 Спешите, дорогие друзья зарегистрироваться на нашем сайте, скопировать Вашу уникальную партнерскую ссылку в Вашем аккаунте, И разослать ее всем своим друзьям, коллегами и просто криптанам.   Начните зарабатывать вместе с криптообменником Finansovich-exchange. Подробная информация указана на сайте.
    • Новости сегодня 1. Налогообложение криптовалют и других виртуальных активов в Украине будут рассматривать в послевоенный период. Сообщает нардеп Железняк. 2. SEC откладывает торговлю Ethereum-ETF как минимум до 8 июля, требуя дальнейшей доработки заявок. 3. Акции NIKE упали более чем на 20%, что является худшим падением со времени IPO 1980 года. 4. Apple интегрирует ИИ в гарнитуру смешанной реальности Vision Pro. 5. Sony запустит криптовалютную биржу в Японии и разработает собственный блокчейн. 6. У Украины есть один месяц, чтобы избежать дефолта в условиях продолжающейся войны. The Economist   Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog Изменено 29 июн 2024, 14:08 пользователем Bulldog Exchange
    • LetsExchange has listed TAIKO TAIKO, a cryptocurrency behind the Taiko ecosystem, is now available for trading and cross-chain swap on LetsExchange, the instant crypto exchange supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies worldwide. The crypto community can now swap this asset for over 4,500 other crypto assets using a friendly widget, a Telegram bot, or third-party platforms and apps that integrate crypto exchange functionality powered by LetsExchange.   When swapping TAIKO for other coins, users can choose between a market rate and a fixed rate. The former allows the system to automatically select the most profitable rate from the 20+ liquidity providers connected to LetsExchange, ensuring the best exchange conditions despite price volatility. Users who prefer to avoid slippage can opt for a fixed rate, which locks the value of the swap until the operation is completed. TAIKO on its native blockchain and the ERC-20 version are both available on LetsExchange, with cross-chain swapping possible for diversification or other purposes.   Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, expressed his excitement about the listing of TAIKO: “We are glad to have TAIKO available on our platform. Many investors were looking forward to trading this token in the open market after a successful airdrop conducted by the Taiko team in May 2024. LetsExchange provides all the tools to swap TAIKO most conveniently and securely, contributing to the rapid adoption of this crypto asset.”   Taiko is an Ethereum-equivalent (Type 1) ZK-EVM that is maximally compatible with Ethereum. No additional compiling, reaudits, or tooling is needed. Additionally, Taiko is a based rollup: the transaction sequencing on Taiko is done by Ethereum validators. Based sequencing is maximally simple and inherits Ethereum's liveness and credible neutrality. The TAIKO token is the native utility token within the Taiko ecosystem, crucial for keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently. TAIKO also plays a key role in decision-making and governance within the network.   LetsExchange is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable crypto exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • Процедура пополнения карт европейских банков через Bitmore: Отправка данных банковского счета: Сначала клиент предоставляет нам данные своего банковского счета. Это поможет нам убедиться, что транзакции будут обработаны правильно и безопасно. Согласование тарифов с менеджером: Наш менеджер свяжется с вами для согласования всех тарифов и условий пополнения. Мы стремимся сделать этот процесс максимально прозрачным и понятным. Отправка криптовалюты: После согласования условий клиент отправляет необходимую сумму криптовалюты на наш криптовалютный счет. Получение денег: После получения криптовалюты мы отправляем деньги на ваш банковский счет. Процесс максимально быстрый и безопасный. Более подробную информацию о процедуре вы можете найти на нашем сайте. Если у вас есть вопросы или нуждаетесь в помощи, наша служба поддержки всегда готова вам помочь 24/7.
    • The procedure for replenishing cards of European banks through Bitmore:   Sending bank account data: First, the client provides us with their bank account details. This will help us make sure that transactions are processed correctly and securely.   Agreeing on rates with a manager: Our manager will contact you to agree on all the rates and terms of the deposit. We strive to make this process as transparent and clear as possible.    Sending cryptocurrency: After agreeing on the terms, the client sends the required amount of cryptocurrency to our cryptocurrency account.   Receiving money: After receiving the cryptocurrency, we send the money to your bank account. The process is as fast and secure as possible.   You can find more information about the procedure on our website. If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is always ready to help you 24/7.
    • На спотовом рынке биржевых фондов (ETF) Bitcoin в США зафиксирован значительный ежедневный приток средств в размере 129,45 млн долларов США, что стало пятым днем притока подряд. Спотовые биткоин-ETF  в США были одобрены  Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам 10 января и начали торговаться 11 января. За первые пару месяцев основные эмитенты ETF отметились одними из самых больших притоков и объемов торгов, за исключением GBTC Grayscale, у которого с первого дня наблюдался либо нулевой приток, либо значительный отток. Биткоин-ETF фиксируют приток средств пятый день подряд Приток в размере 129,45 млн долларов США 1 июля также является самым высоким притоком средств в ETF с 7 июня. Поскольку приток средств в ETF BTC стал положительным, цена BTC восстановилась до 63 000 долларов США после почти трех недель борьбы за преодоление ключевого сопротивления на уровне 62 000 долларов США. Данные платформы криптоисследований SoSo Value свидетельствуют о том, что ETF Fidelity зарегистрировал наибольший приток средств — 1030 BTC на сумму 65 миллионов долларов США, за ним следует Bitwise ETF с 650 BTC на сумму 41 миллион долларов США.   ARK Invest зафиксировал приток 205 BTC на сумму $13 млн. IBIT от BlackRock и GBTC от Grayscale, два крупнейших спотовых биткоин-ETF по чистой стоимости активов, в понедельник зафиксировали нулевой приток.   Приток средств 1 июля стал пятым днем подряд притока средств для спотовых BTC ETF после почти семи дней оттока в последнюю неделю июня. Ежедневные потоки Spot BTC ETF. Источник: SoSoValue Июль исторически является оптимистичным для BTC Июнь оказался медвежьим месяцем для биткоин-ETF и цены BTC. В июне биткоин-ETF зафиксировали девять дней оттока по сравнению с 10 днями прихода средств. Однако стоимость оттока была значительно выше стоимости притока. Рост спотового BTC ETF совпал с ростом цены BTC в понедельник, в результате чего цена BTC достигла нового недельного максимума в $63 778. Однако ранее сегодня цена BTC снова упала ниже $63 000 и в настоящее время торгуется на уровне $62 558. Хотя цена BTC восстановилась с недельного минимума ниже $60 000, она все еще ниже своего исторического максимума в $73 750 более чем на 15%. Июль исторически оказался месяцем с высокой тенденцией к росту, а с учетом того, что одобрение спотовых ETF на Ether  уже не за горами, в ближайшие недели на криптовалютном рынке может произойти еще один рост, как это было в случае одобрения спотовых ETF на BTC.
    • BLUM      достиг отметки в 30 млн. пользователей !       Проект №1 в моем списке на долгосрочную перспективуСвежие новости проекта:Приложение обновится на следующей неделе. Будут введены сквады, которые смогут выпускать свои токены.Приложение BLUM выйдет на AppStore и PlayMarket в конце года.Скоро будет опубликован список инвесторов и фондов.Сжиганию билетиков БЫТЬ (об этом сообщат заранее).Билеты возможно будут иметь ценность и мы сможем их обменять.Ходят слухи, что заработанные поинты возможно станут токеном будущей биржи. Вспоминаем BNB по 1.5$(ноябрь 2017)