All you need to know about yobit - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

Concerning ways you can use to learn more about yobit you can find it on the internet if only you are willing to learn you have to go beyond this platform for more knowledge of cryptotalk

What I know about Yobit is that you can trade your acquired BTCT yobit here and also you can invest money there. If you want to stop investing, you can turn off the investment timer.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

yobit is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange inside and here you can do trading and also in West and also you can play dice game there and increase your bitcoin

• -1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

I think there is no other way. Because cryptotalk payment system is a campaign from yobit exchanger. They ran this kind of campaign to beat bitcointalk forum site easily. Also they are getting some other advantages from it. Their users and trading volume increasing.

The yobit is the source where you will get your payments from the cryptotalk for now. no other source could get you payments so create one if you don't have any yet ... Also yobit is a big crypto exchange site where you can buy new crypto currencies and also can sell the bitcoin you are earning from this forum,.... 

On 2/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

You should bind your cryptotalk account to your yobit account because that is the only way you can need to do to get your profit in this forum. You need to go in cryptotalk campaign on your yobit account and put your email you used in your cryptotalk account in IUD then they will return a number which is your ID. 

It is a platform for trading digital currencies, in which there are almost all currencies, and Satoshi is transferred from this forum to your account via Yobit and then you can trade on the sites by this Satoshi, which has become in your wallet.

This is the good platform for exchange of crypto currency money.

Here no currouption will happened.

So everyone have to use yobit.

Yes, i am also want to know Yobit.net Rules and Regulations. 1) User Agreement. 2) Cryptocurrencies. 3) Market. 4) Rules of Trade Conduct. 5) Rules of funds deposit. 6) Rules of funds withdrawal. 7) Rules of rounding during calculations. 😎 Rules of communication of users in chat.

If I speak truly then I don't know much about yobit I just know that it gives me my btc which I earn from this beautiful forum and I am happy from that.

Yobit is the best exchanger in the world. With it we can receive payment so easy.They have their minimum investment and their maximum investment but if you wanna stop investing, you can still close the investment timer.if you are new in this flatform you need to make account in yobit to get your pay per post in cryptotalk.

What I want to know about this yobit exchange is how to choose or choose the yobit exchange of this cryto currency. How else it spread all over the world. We want to know about this.  !!

Your earnings will show in yobit exchange where you can get your withdraw , here in cryptotalk your post comments.They have their minimum investment and their maximum investment but if you wanna stop investing, you can still close the investment timer.And there is freecoins features when you can claim daily coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

You must basic to recognize about Yobit exchanger. as Yobit is the greatest exchanger and you container manipulation yobit to trade bitcoin to an alternative coin

Yobit is best exchangers of money in the world.It help to  convert bitcoin to the various currency it help to earn money.And there are lot of tutorial how to convert bitcoin to your currency.I suggest you to take help from you friend who have done before.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

The Yobit exchange usagedoes not need any tutorial .You can see all the option easily.They have simple display and friendly options.You can check all the exchange in few minutes.Start exploring your own.

Yobit is a online exchanger so it should be need many thinks it should used to bit coin exchange function and it should add that the many coin is added in this Yobitweb like etheriyum, litecoin etc.... 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hi friend I am also beginner here on this forum and I don't know much about this forum. I am also improving my knowledge through this forum. 

When it comes to crypoexchange ,in my personal opinion yobit is the best wallet.All your CTC earnings from this forum gets credited to your yobit account and you can trade there.If you have even more queries just go to YouTube as there are a lot of videos there explaining things.

When it comes to cryptoxchanging, in my personal opinion, Yobit is the best wallet. All the CTC earnings from this forum are credited to your Yobit account and you can trade there.  Videos explain things.Then everyone will understand and benefit from working.

Well yobit is an exchange site you can actually store your coins and also exchange coins too , it's only in yobit we can see and withdraw our earnings too and you can also earn more profit in yobit investbox.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I m new here I do not know about youbit...guys if anyone know about youbit then help me to lern about it...I also try my best to know about it

Yes we know about yobit and we have to need this currency to earn money we can use this yobit for our earning and collect dollars we can find help from youtube and know about yobit for sale and purchase

hey. there are many ways to earn. by crypto talk you can earn money while making posts or doing comments on posts. also you can earn money while investing money in yobit do that you can earn 1% daily on your invested amount.