All you need to know about yobit - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

yobit is a kind of exchanger.  Here we can exchange different types of cryptocurrencies.  There is also an investment box where we can make some profit by investing.  You can profit by trading different cryptocurrencies.

Yobit is a crypto exchange. You can earn money in this forum while trading in yobit. there is an investbox feature. you can put some coins in it and get daily revenue. platform. there are many platforms in the world of cryptocurrency but Yobit is the trusted one.

• +1 1

Hi Dear the good question you asked yobit is the amazing platform it plays important role in trading we can store our bitcoin here . There are a lot of features of yobit we can also check the useful post on yobit

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:40 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Hey guys i'm new to this platform.

Can anyone help me about yobit 

I mean is it the only way we get our earning or there are any other ways too? 

If it is the only one can anyone please tell me a full tutorial about how to do it on yobit?? 

Yes my dear friend you bet is the best place for him where we get opportunity to trade and invest our money. We also connect to crypto talk with yobit account by getting our benefits we collect from yobit account out talktokens and bitcoins in the form of cryptocurrency and after this we also can convert into our local money in our local bank account.

Hello my friend, The Ubit platform is a platform for trading and investing cryptocurrencies, but in order to make an investment, you must first learn from different platforms such as YouTube or Udome and other platforms, and you can withdraw your money through different banks that are comprehensive for all countries

As we know that yobit Exchange is a good platform where we get the chance to replace our BTC with free of charge currency and replace and convert to other cryptocurrencies. In addition to posting and commenting in the Yobit Exchange platform, we can get good profit through trading in Invest Box and also make your commission through referral link. 

Crypto talk and youbit are pair up on this platform to get you to the cryptocurrency . If you want to use crypto talk you must have an account of youbit to get paid for your all of your posts.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • +2 1

Well i am also new on this forum but I know it that the only paying system is Talk token on yobit. The full tutorial is present in pinned posts in the forum. You should go and check them. I hope they will help you.

• +2 1

In this is the large world of cryptocurrency you learn slowly but gradually and knows much about these type of currencies. Some of our friends boast about the large amount of income with little effort which is totally impractical. By reading suitable quantity of post you learn a lot.

Yes, why do we need to know about the search? We can search on Google to go to it, search on YouTube where many of its articles are present and there is a lot of information about yobit currency. 

The Yobit platform for trading cryptocurrencies is a fundamental pillar of this forum, and in the forum sections there is a complete explanation about it. Only it is enough to write the keyword in the search box and the result will appear

• +1 1

There are numerous ways in which you can earn money in yobit exchange. You can participate in pay per post campaign in cryptotalk forum, you can also invest in yobit investbox, you can also do trading to gain profits. 

Yobit play a vital role in the crypto system because the money you earn in crypto will be transferred  to the yobit platform and later withdrawed by you,when you need the money,but that's when you link your crypto account to the yobit,and apart from that you can make tradings and invest in the yobit platform which will yield more profit for you

Hello Friends! In yobit you can get income from invest on the yobit exchange. You can do trade there and there is a lot of earning. Yobit is a wallet and exchanges occurs. We can exchange money through it. It secure and easy way to withdraw money. 

You have make an awesome theme that we in l as a whole need to think about Yobit. Yobit is where a wide range of computerized money are changed over into genuine cash. It trades with exceptionally low expenses. A great many people on the planet use it and think that its great. We can put resources into it and our cash is protected. I figure we should all make a Yobit account and contribute there to make more benefit. Cryptotalk and Yobit have joined one another.

Yes it is right here for everyone to know about yobit exchange first of all before posting here we know something about yobit exchange then we can post here correctly and clearly we need some additional about cryptocurrency and their exchanges then we post a very good content here

@kikifam @Baida @Umar122 @Omranoura

Well I have been in yobit now for some time now and it has been one of my best its been my greatest platform so far and the ideas you get from this place are out of this world and they are ideas to which  one is able to work and find solutions from the best of everything and the whole story is to keep going the effort to it and the ideas to it this is one of the best site there is , the feels are good and so on

Well, you can play your earnings on yobit through trading and dice, dice game is a kind of betting game which you can choose if <48 or >52, after you choose, the game will roll a random number which it will identify if this is lower 48 or higher 52 and also it will identify if you're win or not.

Yes dear friend yobit is the only way to earn from this forum. From this platform you can buy many ways and it is a very cure and reliable wallet here you can earn money by your post also you can earn money by invest your coins investbox.

Before this gathering was made, yobit he is a trading market and obviously you can acquire from it by exchanging, I mean you can deal with it by store a few coins and attempt to trade them to bring in cash, by following the costs and pick which cost is beneficial for you to sell or purchase, and there is freecoins highlights when you can guarantee every day coins.

Yes you can  first is this forum which we are using for posts an earn second is the investbox of the yobit exchange,And you can gain more free coins from Yobit every hour,I think It's very secure and easy to withdraw money from. Yobit is a best exchange.

Yobit is not only a way for earning through this forum but it is also a great Crypto exchange to perform trading. The trading fee is quite nominal and security is very reliable.

• +1 1

Welcome to this forum. Working in it is wonderful, as you gain experience, knowledge and money as well by creating 100 publications with useful and free content, and then you create 30 posts on a daily basis in exchange for the payments you get. Do your work hard. I wish you success.

Thank you, my friend, for your post
I will tell you how to profit from the platform
To trade on the yobit platform,
And the free coins that we can earn through yobit exchange there is this forum we use to share, and the yobit exchange investment fund

• Useful or interesting 1