Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

Thanks for this information. Actually there are lots of dead coins in every exchange site so beginners should be careful so as not to waste there earning on dead coins which won't give them any profit at all.

Thanks for this valuable information. Beginners must know what are the best currencies to invest or trade before starting to invest them, because the price of this currency may decrease and thus lose your money.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I think that dead currencies are not used by people much, so there is little demand for them. The best active currency is Bitcoin and everyone deals with it and invests it so it is an active currency.  Therefore, when we invest our money, we must know what currencies are and how we deal with them in order not to lose our money .. Good luck

Many are dead coins but how beginners will understand that I will say to all beginners and all that in every coins you have see the volume of the coins if the volume is higher then only go for it if volume is lower then I think don't 

The truth is that there are coins that are worth it, we can see in the top of coinmarketcap the 30 main currencies and choose one of those projects with which we can invest good money and obtain volatility for all those who are working hard here in the forum. scalping investments and profiting from your knowledge. 

Actually you aks a very good question,but as a new member of the I don't have any knowledge and experience on dead coin,But I will go on more research to get to know what dead coin is ,so that I can if there is any benefit from it, All I know is everyone should trade on better platform.

I think it is a waste of time to trade with zero volume currency.Ordinary coins can guarantee the system but they are meaningless on this basis as the amount is less so I suggest you trade with high volume currency to get the benefit it will be very helpful for me and your profit

thanks so much mate for this useful information,  if you are a beginner I will advise you to invest or exchange in a famous coins such as  BTC,  LTC, ETH,  XRP,  because they are all certainty no doubt about them. Because there's so many dead coins out there. 

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

Thanks dear you give us very important advice to us. I also think that I will buy that Coin which has less value because in future it will give me profit. But then I realize that it will take too many months or may be ot will take a year or two. Now I have bought some coins that will profit me within a month. Thanks  

Greetings to you, my dear friend, and I thank you for this information. I am new to this forum and I do not want to fall into fraud. This is why I listen to the advice of others, especially those with experience, so that my fatigue and money are not wasted.

More than 8000 Crypto coin listes in coinmarketcap it is very difficult for beginner to find dead coin I think you mention very important point we invest our money in top 30 coins where trading volume is good and they are listed in every big cryptocurrency exchange like binance exchange 

Basically I want to help the newbie or beginner here because there is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in exchange for each of them and the beginner should not waste their money because it really takes you time or a few years to get profit with it.  I suggest that the focus should be on the top 30 currencies.

If this helps everyone then I can find out if the like is helpful to my post.  Thanks

Yes we should look at the market for some time and after doing some research we should look at the currency and invest in it so that we see the potential and feel that it will increase further. It needs more value.

Thank You for your suggestion and I also think hat the beginners shouldn't do any hurry to invest before taking the necessary information about the market and the coins in which they are interested. Rather than regretting later they should take guidance from the seniors in the field to choose the best option.

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right, I do 20 posts daily on this forum .I hope you too will do 20 posts on this daily. You wish, low post on the market or do more .

• +2 1

Most of the dead coins remained dead. Some tried to reanimate and become zombie coins but didn't succeed. What is left is projects that one way or another kept working during the bad times and brought something useful. However, many of the top we have today, are still vapor and may not make it.

• +1 1

This post is useful for all new members who don't know anything about investing yet .. If you want to invest, read carefully about it and invest in stable currencies, not those that suffer from high and low prices. And I think that the stable currencies at present are Ethereum and Bitcoin, as well as good currencies for investment. There is DOGE, LTC, and more, and you should pay attention to the scammers too 

• +4 1

I think beginners shouldn't start trading or investment without knowing the market and coins properly as it could cost them badly so regretting later they should take help and guidance from their seniors either from their friends or the seniors at cryptotalk. 

New projects and coins are very risky for many members. A coin can rise in value in a year, but it can fall for 5 years continuously. It is better to focus on safer coins that have already proven to be relatively safe to invest in.

As beginners we have to find which are the best of them but there are many that can make us profits. it is necessary to contemplate the twenty major currencies, from the Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, and others And trading with them and after increasing the experience and knowledge regarding the market. Therefore, I recommend investing in the fifty most traded currencies, even if the profit is small compared to the profits of non-current currencies. Good luck!!

I thank you, my friend, for your interest in this important topic and the detailed explanation, especially for beginners who do not know to take into account that there are some dead and not very much circulating coins ... and this is what will lead them to a loss if they choose one of them .. so they have to monitor the coins well and choose the best ones to win And the appropriate profit

How can I distinguish between good and not good currencies for me. I do not know most currencies and I do not know the best currencies to trade. This is why I need more guidance and research.

I would not say that they focus on the main 30, there are projects that may not last long but in the short term if you can make a lot of benefits, in the long term only by claiming btc or eth, the others can serve in the short term to generate a good profit and capitalize each account.

• +1 1

When we put our money in dead cryptocurrencies, we don't get profits because it's going to take a lot of time for it to increase a little bit, so we have to focus on highly volatile currencies so that we can make as much profit as possible .

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing such useful information because it is very helpful to those new which are taking interest in trading newly. Trading is the huge profitable business. But if anyone having the huge knowledge about this trading then he take interest in it but anyone having nothing knowledge in trading then he should not take risk in this trading. 

There are hundreds of fake and fraudulent currencies, and distinguishing them requires gaining sufficient experience in the cryptocurrency market, in order to avoid investing in them, which leads to a large loss.