Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

Thanks mate for the usefull information it will help begginers a lot.Because ther are not much experienced yet and can become a victom to any scam so all newbies should read this and try to avoid these type of waste and dead coins.Its admiring keep on posting such usefull posts.

I think new members has to be extra careful when it comes to investing their money on some crypto currencies to take their time to study the currencies comprehensively, consulting experts advices so that they should not loose their money and be sharing bad information or rumors about crypto currencies to the public. Everything need a gradual process to be followed to achieve the desire and successful outcome

The coins with low volume or total marketcap below 30 million dollars are very risky for investments. don't forget that if the team of the projects stop supporting the coins you invested in, there is an almost hundred percent chance that you will lose all your money invested in it. so it is always good to invest in high volume and ranking in first 50 at marketcap. try to read the whitepapers & follow the team if you want to make profitable investments or trades. good luck my friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

The market is full of dead currencies, you should stay away from them, and my advice to you is not to approach any cryptocurrency before doing your own research, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and the values of these currencies change every day so be careful and be a smart investor.

You don't buy a coin because you see it among the top 30 coins, remember some dead coins do pump after years of dead, and when they pump they pump like charm, and can be found among the top 30 you insist. So if a beginner sees this type of coin with huge pump and volume they might think the coin is good since it has pump so high with high volume and decided to invest. You will say newbie should invest on the daily with average volume of some coin found at list top 5 in the market not top 30. These top 5 can be BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, DASH, BNB, DOGE etc.

much obliged for the data , it will truly help the individuals who are new on exchanging business , and I likewise prefer to add that its not really should be top 30 just yet other misjudged coins additionally may assist you with acquiring benefit , simply watch out for each thankfulness and deterioration of estimation of crypto

Amateurs should be cautiously while they are purchasing coins, since, supposing that they will purchase dead coins it easy to purchase just yet it will be difficult to sell them

Yes i found many dead coins on yobit exchange.  I think it is bad thing about yobit exchange that he never delist any token.  So there are many dead coins and many newbies fall in their scam. 

This is a vital information which a biginner needs to know much about,it's happens that one most surely have or work with a dead coin,but with this information about it,one will be able to ignore or avoid it in term of exchange

I am new member and I am not know anything about trading by coins on this cryptotalk wallet. There are many coins and there currency rates change everytime. I really needs help for trading because I found to trade on cryptotalk wallet.

We have to have enough knowledge before start doing anything like trading and investment our money and they are on the top so i think it will not a waste of time and efforts and also money.

We keep a lot of information for the work that we are starting to do as we were going to or invest our money, then we will complete information about that thing and then we will like to do our work in that place because  we can  not waste  our time  there.

Thank you so much dude it is really very good information for newcomers who do not know more about crypto.

It is very useful for their

in this way they work with very consciousness. You are points to end information will be guideline for those people who are new in crypto.

You should to see the The Fame and the the the usage of a coin when you want to make an investment in that coin because if there is no buy volume you will never be able to use it and sell it and get your profit

The coins are dead and no one trade them except bots to deceive the users that is a good coin and a lot of users are trading but when you buy this coin you will not find any one to sell to him. so you need to know how to choose correctly your coin. 

• +1 1

Dead coin is the one thing that you ought to keep away from in the market. Regardless of in case you're a beginner or have a touch of understanding, those sort of poop coins will just fades away gradually lastly not having any worth whatsoever.

Yes the investment on dead coins is usually wasted. I have tried selling one of them but it was unable to be sold. We can determine the dead coins by their trade volume.

Yes my dear thank you so very much sharing this very informative post. Yes never invest at the dead coins because if you invest at the dead coins then you never got the anything and it is your loss.

• +1 2

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

There are a lot of dead coins there in the market and most of them are scam. Beacause if they buy dead coins, they are easier to buy but they will be harder to sell.   

Yes there are many dead coins and also at the yobit exchange are dead coins simply so these coins haven't heard so not invest in these type of chance there have no trade volume I think.

• +1 1

I think investing in dead coin and dump coins is not the deal that would you bring you anything. And no one wants to face any losses or no one wants to be fooling around. So in my personal experience and opinion I won't go investing in dead coin and dump coin. And this is just my personal opinion.

thanks for the information , it will really help the people who are new on trading business.They must know if the coin tgey invest is dead coin or going to be dead.They join a lot of airdrops and most of them are dead . That coins are just useless and their all work is wasted .You need to invest the top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum coin.

@227plan @Afreen603 @Janii @Janiii

The truth is some of this coins that have ever been seen there is a thing that when you start a coin, you get investments and this is to make sure that there is a lot of work being said and told there is a lot of input that comes in with the work that you are able to build it, this is really important to work and be sure to grow and be and have power to it.