Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

Dead coins are everywhere, for example, yobit has the freakin feature that you can claim a lot of coins every day but these are useless because the amount is low, so working on it is a waste of time for me, and always try to stick with the business.

Yes, I agree with you, we must advise beginners about the best currencies and not to approach or trade losing currencies, and before buying a cryptocurrency they should search for this currency, and I now recommend the Bitcoin currency, it is the best now.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information I want to tell you that I am a beginner and just start working on this platform and I don't know about the dead coins but your information is very useful for me thanks a lot for sharing it

I will advice all beginners in cryptocurrencies that before you invest in a coin you need to seek for expert advice to know whether the coin is worth investing on or not. Do not invest in any type of coin you find.

• +1 1

On 4/1/2021 at 1:52 AM, Salman6493 said:

I will advice all beginners in cryptocurrencies that before you invest in a coin you need to seek for expert advice to know whether the coin is worth investing on or not. Do not invest in any type of coin you find.

@Salman6493 Finding an expert is something difficult in the world of cryptocurrencies, it is best to study a lot and learn for yourself what to do, that takes time, but if you can and when we already know what we do, the rest is easy and we We realize that we are smart enough to make our own decisions, DYOR, is a phrase used in the world of cryptocurrencies to make you see that you should do your own research, that advice is very useful for those who start in this, greetings.

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am begginer on cryptotalk. And not know that how we are trade with coin but I am having the 25 onecoin but not clear the trading method. 

Very well said mate. Keep it up. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Very useful and helpful to whole members keep it up.

• +2 1

There are many cryptocurrencies that I do not know whether I can trust them or not, But I know some reliable currencies and I have traded some at the moment, and I will trade more in the coming days and invest in order to earn more, work here is great. Thank you for this forum

yes you are right any beginners look out the Dead coins first after joining two crypto they think that goes price of in the same Bitcoin and they want to invest on coin but in my opinion first learn about investment and then start here in this forum this will be good thing

Hello my friend, and thank you for the advice, in fact all beginners in the field of trading or investment should be aware of the difficulties that they may face or the loss that they may face, so in my opinion I think that these fields of cryptography need to be studied and experience necessary for To be knowledgeable and able to analyze the market to do your business smoothly and without errors, finally we are here to learn and we must be happy with the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk Forum and to support and help each other to improve and maintain the forum.

• +3 1

Certainly, a beginner person will not choose a random currency that is not of value and invest in it and buy it, but research well and learn from experienced people and then choose a currency on this basis. This field needs experience and knowledge in addition to courage and patience.

• +3 1

Hi friend thank you are doing every well that you are helping all those newbie and beginners which donot know any thing about crypto currency and also to in which they gave yo invest their money and time I mean they really donot know that which cryptocurrency are  est to start with then and invest in them.

Dead coin is the one thing that you ought to keep away from in the market. Regardless of in case you're a beginner or have a touch of understanding, those sort of poop coins will just fades away gradually lastly not having any worth whatsoever.

Dead coin is the one thing that you ought to keep away from in the market. Regardless of in case you're a beginner or have a touch of understanding, those sort of poop coins will just fades away gradually lastly not having any worth whatsoever.

Dead coins have always been there; for example, in Yobit, there are freecoins features from which you can demand quantities of coins every day, but they are worthless since this quantity is tiny, so working on it is a waste of money and time for me; similarly, in investing, always try to stick with coins with massive density.

• +1 1

If a project is not a scam and the developers stopped it completely and run with all the money, then it always has a big chance to rise again and reach price higher than previously. It needs a lot to keep holding when the dive is happening but the message is that usually long term hold  is worth it for the projects that keep developing.

These are lots of dead coins or dump coins in each exchange and beginners should not waste their money with these because it really takes.

Scandalous

We need to have enough knowledge before we can start doing things like trading or investing. Because if they buy dead coins, they are easier to buy, but they will be harder to sell. Last but not least, the headline made you read this article.

The best coins to invest in are the ones that are already established. The only times that you should actually get involved with newly developed coins should be int eh cases of airdrops because these are given away for free, and so there is no problem at all with getting them. If the coin goes dead there is no loss on your end. But don't invest your money into an uncertain crypto. You could lose very quickly. Best to stick with established crypto.

• +1 1

Your post is really helpful and will be useful in so many circumstances especially when we the new members fully go into the cryptocurrency world, we shall try as much as possible to avoid dead coins as they don't yield good profit in the required time, so thank you for sharing this with us.

Yes, my friend, thank you for your participation, and I hope that you will always present more basic and important ideas for new members so that our work will be successful.

• +1 1

You must know if the coin you invest is dead coin or going to be dead, you need to invest the top coins like bitcoin and Ethereum for example in yobit there is freedoms features which you can claim amounts of coins everyday bit they are useless because the quality is easier to buy but they will be harder to sell.

Really cool topic, thank you my friend for this information, I think that the world of cryptocurrencies is now full of scammers and fake currencies, so as a beginner I prefer learning more about every cryptocurrency because I would be disappointed if I lost so much.

• +1 1

Of course, we have to guide them on the best cryptocurrencies that they can trade and reap nice profits from them, because if they go for other than currencies, they will be lost and will not gain in exchange for their fatigue except for a little money

• +3 1

Of course, all investors, especially beginners, should monitor the stock exchange and follow it moment by moment, but I do not think that the currencies that should be invested in are only the most famous currencies.There are a large number of currencies that are not traded by many, but their profits are high.

It is true that there are a lot of dead currencies, so here is http://deadcoins.com. It is an excellent site to find dead and fraudulent currencies. It is a simple site but has a great benefit on your investment, and so you will be safe, my friend.