Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

I think cryptocurrency is the best way for earning money. Crypto currency helps some countries by giving opportunity it help in economy and other things. Many countries accepted cryptocurrency in the hole world's. I think in future other countries will accepted cryptocurrency.

I believe without an iota of doubt that cryptocurrency has help many countries around the globe. Though not all country are benefiting because not all countries are eligible to participate in the forum due to some reason's best known by the admins and moderators.

• +2 1

Obviously crypto currency help in any countries economically in many ways.We all know that it is a great source of earn money.Many people specially students work this site as a part time job and try to reduce their financial problem. Most of the people earn a huge amounts of money by trading and investing and remove unemployment problem from the country. 

• +2 1

The crypto world plays a big role when it comes on trading. Trading is where you can exchange coins in market and making profit from it. I. Think crypto currency saves a lot of economy all over the world. 

It is definitely possible for cryptocurrencies to assist with the economic infrastructure of developing countries, since they have much more to gain by adopting cryptocurrency payments since there are smaller fees involved with merchant transactions. Inflation would be wiped out as a problem.

Yes crypto currency has help many countries, from my own understanding the rate of unemployment have reduced and many educated youths are into digital trading with the ability to make some good money without relying on government for income which serve as a full time job to them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency can help any county economically. Crypto currency can change the lives of people of any country. Lots of people can get the opportunity of earning from this. This help the people financially. 

For now I don't think cryptocurrencies have really improve any countries economy, Maybe when it is been use for international trades it will. 

That's really depends on a country. If the country allow cryptocurrency then they can get economic help from cryptocurrency. If the government use cryptocurrency in government sector then they can do profit from it so easily.  Government can also charge taxes if they want. 

On 2/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

I agree with you my friend that crypto currency exchange has really been helping countries economically most especially during the current Global pandemic, lots of job have been lost, crypto currency has provided help to people without the need of going out to stress oneself looking for job.

In poor and developing countries, the problem of unemployment is widespread, especially among the youth. Therefore, encryption is a fundamental solution to this problem, as coding provides good job opportunities for those unemployed, and this, in turn, will positively affect their purchasing power, which will stimulate trade in the country and help improve the economy there.

Yes of course cryptocyrrency is helping a lot of countries in the growth of their economic system and also helping a lot of people of many countries that are facing the poverty . I think this is a blessing for all people that are using the cryptocyrrency and getting the benefits from it.

If the country allowing crypto currencies, that's means those people who will be mining crypto currencies within that country they will be paying taxes by purchasing the source of energy, so that's is how the country will be benefited.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Crypto can definitely improve the financial situation of countries , but those countries have to look at crypto is a positive way. The should make it legal activity and allow people to buy and sell and trade crypto freely with no restrictions, and I think that people who work in crypto should be rewarded, because they are bringing new currency to their country.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, rumanrt52 said:

in my point of view, i think yes.because for currency possible for sove unemployment problemes.unemployment problem is very big problem for any county. if solve that problem then any country can develop. so i think cryptocurrency helped countrys.

Unemployment is a big problem and so many countries are destroy just becasue of this big problem and in the crypto market so many jobless peoples are working and they make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since many countries is yet to adopt cryptocurrency officially then I'll say that cryptocurrencies cannot help the economy of any countries yet but I can't dispute that it elevate those that believe in it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I think so, that cryptocurrencies have provided us with a great help (as individuals) and not governments and countries, I in fact complete the expenses of my university studies on the way in this field, but for poor countries, I believe that cryptocurrencies are able to provide assistance to them as well, so that The country that depends on Bitcoin, for example, instead of the dollar, it depends on a decentralized currency with a high purchasing value equal to approximately 25,000 USD, which makes it free from the restrictions of the dollar and its obligations, I find this really helpful

• +2 1

cryptocurrency help set the country by helping the citizens in the country for getting knowledge about the upcoming digital era and about cryptocurrencies also give a pocket money or a secondary money for a citizens of a country hence it is developing a market in a country itself.

From my point of view, crypto currency is not helping country directly but helping indirectly. Look crypto currency has lots of opportunity to earn money. Most of the people living their life by doing crypto. It helps  lots of people. I hope crypto currency will be the currency of future. 

It depends on the country, because there are very poor countries that are in the process of development and in which cryptocurrencies can be of great help for people to progress and achieve a better life. But it is complicated that cryptocurrencies can help the country as such, but I think that people who live in developing countries are helped a lot by cryptocurrencies.

I think, crypto-currencies can help the economy of the country. But that countries have to accept cryptocurrency. In many countries, crypto-currencies is not legal. It can reduce unemployment problems indirectly. Look you can do something when you don’t have any job. You can at least maintain your small expenses from earning cryptocurrency. So i think, it can contribute to help countries economy. 

• +1 1

I do not think that cryptocurrencies help countries in that they reduce the unemployment rate, but the greatest benefit is for them to exploit the field, spread it and gain from it directly

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:41 AM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

It is difficult to give a correct answer to this, because there are countries that fear that cryptocurrencies will replace their local currency but on the other hand there are countries and banks investing and passing laws on cryptocurrencies in their favor, so perhaps they are a good option for many countries as long as they know how to use them correctly.

• +1 1

Obviously. It can help countries in earning big money and paying their loans. Unfortunately most of the countries don't know about it.

They have not legalised cryptocurrency. It is not good for many countries. 

I think it helps countries where the world began to consider it a safe haven like gold, and there are several countries and large investment funds that have begun to buy reserves for them from cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1