How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

After linking your forum account with your yobit account, the payments will be automatically transferred to your wallet account and the payments will be transferred a week after the date of the publication that gets a good reputation
And through the wallet, you can invest money or transfer it to other cryptocurrencies or coins to your bank account

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I have recently complete my first hundred posts thats why do not know that  how much money you are able to withdraw from yobit and know i am very excited for receiving my payment because after two day i start receiving my earning.

• +2 1

After completing 100 comments, you start writing 20 comments every day and they are calculated after 7 days, but they must contain positive feedbacks in order to get the money and after that send them to your wallet

• +4 1

Actually i recently join this forum and i also have this confusion i have recently completed my first hundred posts and know after some days i start receiving my earning thats why its very important for me to  know that after how much earning i can withdraw it.

• +2 1

It is good that you have an idea that the first 100 posts are free.  After that, you can create an account on the Yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum and then enter the CryptoTalk campaign and also enter your mail. In order to get talk, you log in to CryptoTalk New, and your profits will go to the platform, good luck.

• +2 1

First after completing 100 posts, each post becomes equivalent to 10 talktoken and 200 Satoshi of bitcoin currency, and after collecting the amount you want, convert it to another currency because bitcoin withdrawal fees are high so making use of  litecoin is cheap.

Very simple question at first you have to sent the amount to the bTC balance then you can withdraw from there very easily and very fast. 

• +1 1

First, after creating your account and starting work, you must create an account on Yobit .. and upon completion of 100 comments, you must create an account on ryptotalk using the same e-mail .. and then you can receive your income to me

After completing the 100 free posts, you have to create your own account on Yopit to find out the number of posts that you publish daily, which are accepted and which are paid for. 

After completing 100 free posts, it is necessary to create an account on yobit in order to be able to withdraw the money we get for working on the forum

I think you mean how to withdraw from the platform. The matter is simple. First, you must reach the withdrawal limit from the platform, and then you can transfer your money from bitcoin to dollars, and then you can withdraw money via the electronic bank, depending on your country

• +4 1

Yobit is a great platform and its withdrawal fee is only 0.2% so you can easily withdraw from your youbit account to the perfect money and then to any of your mobile wallet.

hello mate hope so you are all fine and gaining knowledge and information about this forum and dear for receiving money you should have to make your account on yobit.net and save your email on cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign where you receive 10 talk token per post and 200 satoshi per post respectively i hope so my advice will proves helpful for you thank you

You must first create a yobit account, register it on its official website, and you must create an account with the same email that you used in cryptotalk and then visit payperpost and enter your email and you will start receiving payments to your Yobit account that you link to cryptotalk and you can send your winnings to your Bitcoin balance Your account on yobit and withdraw it or trade it

Good evening, mate. After finishing the 100 post requirement, you should connect your children look account to your yobit account in order to obtain your daily income from the forum. Good luck with your posting.

You should, my friend, create a crypto account and link it to the yobit account .. and start completing 100 free posts, and then 20 daily posts, and profit on them will be from Yupit, so you have to pay attention and work well.

Thanks to goes to all of you who have been contributing to this project topic. I am new here in this forum and I don't know much about withdrawal process but with the helpful of this members I think I can attempt withdrawal without having much issues. 

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you can withdraw your earning through yobit for you should login your yobit account and complete all requirements then you can treading and exchange on yobit.

Dear friend, after completing 100 comments here, you have to link your cryptotalk account with your yobit account so that you can get your payments that you earn from here
Then you go to yobit, to the wallet section, you will find your coins and how many currencies you own, and in order to withdraw them, you click on the withdrawal button. This is all

By completing the first 100 posts and linking to a yobit account, we can earn some money by publishing 20 unique posts daily and collecting ahni faqm from the yobit crypto talk campaign.

You are welcome in this wonderful forum.  After completing 100 posts, you must register on Yobit with the same email address that you registered with in this forum.  This forum provides us with a lot of knowledge that is invaluable as well as earning enough money to buy basic needs.

• +1 1

@Sharoncott first you have to complete your first step of this forum that is completing hundred posts in duration of seven days. Then you should link your yobit account to cryptotalk account. You have to send your balance to BTC daily . Then you can withdraw it by converting into coins that have lower withdrawal fee. I usually prefer Litecoins.

First of all welcome to this forum and don't worry about your withdraw money from the yobit you can easily but knowing to anything and learn about the process you will get your payment also, my first Payment  are started to get and I withdraw easily. 

First of all welcome to this forum and don't worry about your withdraw money from the yobit you can easily but knowing to anything and learn about the process you will get your payment also, my first Payment  are started to get and I withdraw easily. 

you will get 1000 for each participation you make, where the maximum profit per day is 30000 Satoshi that is transferred by supervisors to your account in yobit. 

I think You are new on here if you complete the hundred posts then you create a youbit account after that your coins will be started you can withdraw it from the session of wallets then you put their your address.