How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

Well its pretty easy just complete your 100 posts and after that create a yobit account, if you already have it then thats awsome 😌, just link your yobit account and your daily income will be transferred to the yobit after that it depends on you wether you want to withdraw or keep them.

Dear friend, I want to tell you that you have not mentioned the currency in which you want to withdraw your amount. If you mention the currency then it will be easy for me to help you to withdraw your amount. So tell me about your currency.

Dear first you have to go on youbit and sent your talk tokens into your currency and then with draw it dear friend. I hope you will get it dear. Work with your full interest and get good income.

There is no that much tough task to withdraw your money from your yobit. You are supposed to send your money to the BTC balance first. Then for the the ease of a withdrawal you can convert it into LTC.Then you can withdraw. There will be also a small fee for the withdrawal. 

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

I also not have information about this because I am a beginner but my friend is also using this forum and he said that he help me in withdrawing my payment so I have no information about this but I will learn about it that how we can withdraw the payment.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend ,when your hundred content  is complete, then after that whatever is there, you create your account, your yobit  account and connect it with that which is in your crypto talk account And change what your currency is in your real currency and withdraw. Because the currency that you get from this platform is different, because of the current currency, what you have is a yobit  account, by changing the currency that you provide.

All you need to do is send your earning to your btc balance and from there you will be able to have easy access to withdrawal into your private wallet

In first step, click to "sent to my BTC" buttons, After that find the lowest fee coins or tokens for withdrawal and exchange your Bitcoin to it and request a payment, because withdrawal fee for bitcoin is too high in all exchange platforms.

• +1 1

I don’t know how to do withdraw coins because I am a new member of crypto currency. But I hope time to time I can learn all things of crypto currency. I wish I will be a great learner of crypto currency. 

My friend, if you intend to withdraw your money, it is easy. All you have to do is send money to your wallet. If you want to leave the platform, you must log out

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:06 PM, Zeyazan said:

At first you open your yobit account Then you go to the wallet section.And that's where you'll find currency pairs. And besides, how much do you have? And in order to make a withdrawal, you press the currency to be withdrawn.And you'll see a withdrawal.Copy the text That's it.

How are you friend,I am new here thank you so much for this information. 

I advise you to read the laws and regulations of work here .. You can also benefit from the contributions of the old members .. As for the answer to your question, you can start making money after one week and provided there is a positive evaluation on your posts  .. Good luck

Well you can get easily withdraw from yobit account you have to change btc to ltc and then get withdraw because ltc have a less withdraw fres.

Well my friend ,, you have to link your crypto account to the yobit platform and the written and paid posts will appear, and then you can withdraw your money from the yobit platform ..

But you have to complete your first 100 posts and you must know that they are not paid, then every day you create 25 useful posts which are paid 👍

Dear friend attached your cryptotalk account links with yobit and then open yobit account and click on sending my btc balance.

After this your transaction convert in your wallet.

Thank you for bringing up this particular topic. Am a newbie and will soon withdraw from the platform. Going through this comment have gain knowledge on how to withdraw my earning from yobit

After having 100 post you must first create the yobit account , sign up it on its professional website online, you should create account with identical e mail that you used on cryptotalk and then go to yobit.Internet/en/payperpost and enter your ID after which its achieved

You will be able to get rid of relishes yobit even as you gain 100 utile function satisfaction in that point then you really who so that you can be given repayments bask in your berth toward cryptotalk an excellent manner on your yobit tune file and you can consequences take through both going that one may also additionally notecase.

• +2 1

After you 100 posts you have to post 20 posts daily for seven days then you will start getting your payment. Create your Tobit account and connect it with cryptotalk then you can convert your balance to btc or any other coin you like then you can simply withdraw it .

• +4 1
  • +5 1

It is very easy friend just make sure you link your both accounts of cryptotalk currency platform and yobit account together in order to receive your payment reward for the work done and make sure you make posts that are important useful and educative to be able to gain profit and benefits 

Thanks for such a useful guidance. I also did not know how to withdraw balance, but now I have well known about it. But kindly tell me one more thing how can I send satoshi to btc balance ? I pressed blue button but it is not working. Please guide me about this .

• +3 1

Say it is very popular.  And since you think you want to get out of it and get stuck on this site I don't know how to escape with Jabit.  General Chat Chat Lungi Tukwair knows a lot that this is a good site and you can benefit from it every day.  Tell me what I think.  Then the site has to go ahead. From the point where you reach 100 effective posts you can move from Jobit to pay from your post on Cryptotalk to your eObit account and you can easily go to the wallet and withdraw it. Thanks guys.

• +2 1

The first main important step is to choose a suitable wallets in which you can store your earning from the yobit forum and from these wallets you could be able to withdraw your money by providing your account.

• +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies