How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

It's very simple to withdraw in yobit .you can see an option in yobit for withdraw simply click there and you can withdraw it directly to bank or you can send it to your friends and exchange it to usd

Well as a newbie here,I think you ask a very good question, if you want to withdraw from your yobit account, you will send the money to your BTC,and to your litecoin, from their You will now copy your BTC to paste it to your yobit account and now sell it to litecoin.

It is easy to withdraw in yobit, after having the 100 validated posts you have to make 100 more posts, and they start to pay you daily, what you have to find is how to transfer it to your yobit balance to have it, you give the box That says "send to balance", after having it in the balance I highly recommend exchanging it to another cryptocurrency, and you give it to the wallet, look for the cryptocurrency and you give it to withdraw copies of your data, wait a moment and that's it.

I'm amateur here I don't have a lot of information about how this stage functions please how might pull out from yobit after helpful 100 post

Its simple dear if you reached at your target after 100 posts and than after 7 days your payment start.Just click the button on yobit acount send to my btc and you can transfer your earning to your btc wallet but btc wallet has much fee as compare to ltc wallet so always convert it to Litcoin and take withdraw not in btc otherwise you have to pay much fee.

Hi friends as I am using yobitbto withdraw money so I think after completing hundred post before that after 7 days you receive your income you should make 30 post a day but yobit pay you for only 20 post and keeps in mind that your post must be useful.

I have a week while working on this platform  first of all you can completing you first 100 post and then you can post 20 maximum. When you start getting money then to withdraw earned money in bitcoin from the yobit exchange simply you can click the button, with draw funds.

Tha way you can easily withdraw your money.

You can withdraw easily first convert your talk tokens into bitcoines ans for this purpose you must having 300 talk tokens anf after it convert all them into us dollars and finally opened wallet and by here withdrawal your USD you also withdraw Litecoin which you want and where you feel easy. 

You can transfer from Yobit to online exchange they have a very less fee. But be careful of choosing exchange or online wallets there are scammers everywhere. If you use online wallet try BINANCE or COINBASE these are good and easy to use

When you say withdraw, do you mean withdraw money or you withdraw from the forum, I guess it is the former, as I don't think you want to withdraw from the forum as it is a great source of information and also way in which you can earn cryptos for your contribution, in order to withdraw cryptos from Yobit, you have to send the tokens earned from cryptotalk campaigns to your balance, convert to some currency like litecoin and withdraw to an external wallet, I hope I could have helped you.

• +3 1

You can easily withdraw from your btc, you just need to get in the withdraw section and put your address there and your btc will be sent to you in a shortly after. If you want to withdraw other coins, you need to convert btc to those coins. Just be careful about wallet address if you put incorrect address, there is no way to get them back and you can send assets to another user.

It is very easy. First of all create a yobit account using the same login credentials used for crytotalk and you will automatically added into pay by posts campaign. After 1 week posting (completion of 100 posts and other)  your particular payment starts accumulating in balance. After that you can convert BTC to your desire local currency.

First of all welcome here.

Start by logging in using the email address and password you have registered for Yobit.Click on Wallets to view your funds.To withdraw select your currency from the list and click on the minus sign under "Withdraw". Good luck 

There are  different method available in yobit exchange where you can with draw cryptocurrency. You can directly with draw cryptocurrency in other wallet. If you want to withdraw cryptocurrency in digital wallet then convert your crypto coin in USD and withdraw in perfect money and payeer wallet

First of all, welcome to this forum.  After you finish your 100 comments, you will add your crypto account to yobit wallet.  After that you have to make 20 useful comments every day to get your payment.

• +3 1

After completing the actual criteria for earning which was to complete the post at rate of 20 usefull comments that will i usefull comment will give you 1000 santoshi after a week you got santoshi according to your total comments that wil be converted to btc and then it will be withdraw from the yobit account. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friends, if you are already receiving your payment then you must probably have another exchanger if ever you want to withdraw the btc you got in the yobit. You just need to send all the balances from your wallet in yobit amd click the withdraw button above and put an amount of your desired withdrawal amount and you can get it already. But try to convert it with other cryptocurrency because btc have a high transaction fee 

By completing the first 100 posts in this forum and linking the yobit account with the account of this forum, we can earn money by making 20 useful posts in this forum every day and withdraw our money from the yobit account. good luck.

• +1 1

On 03/02/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

Yes dude you can withdraw your money in the form of BTC by yobit exchange and in which you can convert your money to your fiat currency by changing them into alt coins and withdraw them.

There are many methods through which you can take the withdrawal and most important among them is the faucet that is you can convert or transfer the coins from the yobit to the faucet.

There is some rules and regulations for getting the income from it and we can say tht the basic requirements for the earnings and that is you have to do firstly hundred useful posts and after that the forum will pay you the ten talk for every posts and thousand satooshis for every liked posts upto twenty per day.

After Doing Hundred Post  you can withdraw with your mastercard payeoor and there are many platforms from which you can withdraw your money. 

I suppose this  open your yobit account you then visit the wallet phase.And that's where you may discover foreign money pairs. And besides, how an awful lot do you have?And that allows you to make a withdrawal, you press the foreign money to be withdrawn.And you'll see a withdrawal.Reproduction taxt

At first you open your yobit account Then you go to the wallet section.And that's where you'll find currency pairs. 

Dear you can withdraw all your free btc assets that you earned from ctyptotalk from any of the exchange platform usually on yobit our payments are shown but the withdrawl cjarges are high so you can just copy your link adress and paste it to anyother platform.like coinbase pro and can withdraw from there the voinbase will not cost you much