What is your main goal... ? - Page 70 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main goal is earn some money these are good for earning and I also focus on forum like cryptotalk and bitcoin talk I set goals to earn and get good return.

My main goal of working in this site is not only to earn money but also gain knowledge from different thoughts and deliver knowledge to others.so we can rise  by lifting others.This site provide many information about different life activities.

Life without aim is  useless everyone has clear aim in his life and I also wanted to become a successful person I want to become a human not man the money I earn from it helps me alot in my life and I believe from this money I  am able to realise my dream that's why I am very thankful to this forum.

My main goals is earning and learning about this fourm.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustful.Goals means different value to different people.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members..

Hi guys, welcome in crypto talk. Actually my aim in crypto site are many. I want to become self employed to do work here.i want to learn and earn together in the site to get more benefited to me. I want to get money from the site so that i can carrying my study costs as well as fulfill my parsonal demands.                 

I wish that I can get a good amount from this platform. I want to create a name in crypto currency. And want to be a good business woman .A Business women who can help to others .

I want to make my name in online busines. I would like to tell through this platform that not every platform is fake  .Still  the real platform are present in this world . So everyone come and join this platform .And also enjoy this platform by doing a good earning.

Thank you for the useful information. I joined the forum with the aim of earning money, but now my goal has changed. I want to gain experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency. I aspire to be an old man one day despite some difficulties, but I enjoy a lot.

• +1 1

My first aim is to get knowledge and experience about crypto currency and then we get good reputation and earn money.because cryptotalk is best forum for your future plans and also help full for every student and other.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Everyone have its own goal. My main goal is to earn money I want to earn to solve my problems. I want to gain my knowledge to achieve my goal. 

Of course, my friend, I am new to working in cryptocurrency and I give it to this forum, but the main goal of working in this forum is to eat money, knowledge, and how to trade and invest

I joined the forum with the idea of learning and expanding my knowledge in all aspects but mainly in the cryptographic world. My goals are my personal development which is very important and the power to generate income to be able to invest in a platform and multiply my earnings from the forum.

• +2 1

My main purpose to join this platform to get knowledge about crypto currency and i want to invest in crypto after get complete knowledge about digital currency i hope i will learn soon

The main reason of  my presence at this platform is to seek knowledge about cryptocurrencies world. But  this platform not only fulfil my this  need but also pay for my  work at this platform. 

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful post, especially for new members. As for me, I joined this forum to increase my experience in the field of digital currencies and investment, as well as to earn some money through my participation in the forum.

My main goal is to be a very successful man for that I want to earn money and also I want to improve my link or network with other people in this platform people come from all over the world who are experienced. So I gaining a lot of knowlwdge and make a lot of money in this forum so I can save the money also and use them to invest or trade. Learning is the best in the forum, because we can almost every little thing in the forum.

My Goal here in this forum is to gain knowledge and earn money and also to gain experience ..from this forum i learned alot and still learning so the point is i wanna spend here more time to achieve my goals in this forum

My main goal at this forum is to learn the proper knowledge and information about the cryptocurrency and to become successful by earning at this great forum now  I will learn knowledge about the investment and trading because these methods of earning are very profitable. 

well factually my main goal now is to gain much experience and knowledge so that I can become an expert in crypto,  get little amount of money and invest in crypto so that I can become successful. 

Welcome dear this beautiful platform.  Thanks for sharing this meaningful information.  My aim is you being work here and earn money. then you are self dependent.  Help others and respect each other.

your post has attracted me and make very excited to the next level of m job and i learned so many types of jobs which i will search about them and check if they are good or not and i wish you success

Our goal is to earn money  or learn the knowledge  of  cryptocurrency world.This goal is achieved  by doing great efforts  by gaining  knowledge  of crypto trading. 

Edited by Ayeshamalik