Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

I think both the places have some unique systems and you cannot say that one is better than the other one both have their own value and their own purposes

Yes of course, I think this forum Cryptotalk is newer than Bitcointalk and I don't know Bitcointalk. now I'm using Cryptotalk daily I'm already using it for more than a year and it has benefited me a lot because I have learned and earned token and satoshi for my work and I am grateful with Cryptotalk, i have not reason to go another wedsite.

I just like the freshness and openness, the friendly and easy-to-use interface of this discussion board, which has attracted many new members after the successful airdrop of yobit platform, hoping to further develop.

You are absolutely right mate, cryptotalk is way far better than bitcointalk, especially if you are still a beginner and you don't have a lot knowledge about cryptocurrency. Also earning in this forum is way more easier because they pay everyone in the campaign unlike in bitcointalk you need to have a high rank before you get paid. We are very lucky to be part of this great forum of cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcointalk is one of the oldest crypto froums and it has many users.I don't have much experience on Bitcoin talk.. but I'm sure crypto talk is much better than bitcointalk. Cryptotalk is  better than any aspect, no argument about it.Cryptotalk gives us the opportunity to earn while learning things., Cryptotalk forum has a huge positive reputation in terms of legitimacy.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is absolutetly right than the bitcointalk as its work system is best and its members remains mostly active as compare to bitcointalk. Its members members remains unactive and have a oldest system as it one is old. In my opinion the cryptotalk is best.😍

Depend on period of fourm cryptocrruncy is a very popular forum and I sure this site is a wok very long time and get making a future but Bitcoin is a very old site and more people is less interested in this forum.

I don't think bitcoin is better than cryptocurrency because bitcoin prices are so high in the current market so it can't go up like cryptocurrency yet I think I hope it will keep the market going and bring good results.

Cryptotalk shortly make huge number of active user. I think in future cryptotalk forum should be better..The one yhing which i want to suggest here is that cryptotalk should start the bounties on this forum this step bost the user and activity on this forum.

13 hours ago, Smartor said:

You are absolutely right mate, cryptotalk is way far better than bitcointalk, especially if you are still a beginner and you don't have a lot knowledge about cryptocurrency. Also earning in this forum is way more easier because they pay everyone in the campaign unlike in bitcointalk you need to have a high rank before you get paid. We are very lucky to be part of this great forum of cryptotalk.

I don't even know it's weird up to this extent because I tried checking it myself since all the impression I have been reading about Bitcointalk are negatives, that's why I checked the site myself because they said seeing is believing, to my greatest surprise, the first immediate login told me to pay certain amount first before I can do anything, and I concluded  and reaffirm ASAP that cryptotalk remain the best

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is in reality evident on account of the procure by posting in the cryptotalk, while in the bitcointalk you need to arrive at part to acquire through abundance mission and beginner just permitted to take an interest in an airdrop giveaway in the bitcointalk

Bitcointalk is one of the oldest crypto froums and it has many customers however maximum of them aren't energetic anymore and sure cryptotalk is actually higher than bitcointalk.cryptotalk participants are energetic and its supported via way of means of yobit alternate additionally cryptotalk pay us for posts i imply you may get cash and facts in Sometime and its amazing..

As i have never been through bitcointalk so i cannot exectly say that bitcointalk site is not good.But as far i am working here on cryptotalk i can say that it is best amongest every site i can earn through it learn through  it can boost my knowledge and experience about digital currencies and can also boost my english, writing and communication skills

Cryptotalk shortly make huge number of active user. I think in future cryptotalk forum should be better.within the information it has from current users, and the level of professionalism in the contents posted here, we're still far away from replacing Bitcointalk.

Cryptotalk and BitcoinTalk give their own place in work.Sir if one of these two is considered better then crypto will be better in my opinion.Because  there is  a lot of desire nowadays and many people are joining crypto and it is progressing day by day. Maybe in the coming days, these two platforms can be cimpared among themselves. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know if you would agree with me as well but as far as i can tell bitcointalk pays much higher than cryptotalk. People just find it hard to join it Bitcointalk because in order for you to earn and participate in their forums you need first to join or have a specific campaign. Rather than here in cryptotalk, it is just easy to register and there is no such thing that we need to join that makes it easy. I think it is the reason as well why crypto has a lot of active users right now. But Bitcointalk is a good investment of time and effort as well because they pay much higher than any other forums online. 

2 hours ago, Frenzy Boy said:

I had a bad experience by using of bitcointalk. There is no specific system of replying and I am always getting bored bye Bitcoin theme system. I will really appreciate for the crypto talk which is providing a good theme and replying and commenting section where it is really creating business for the user to create a topic and post in a simple way there is no any complex system which would not understand by new member. The more important thing that crypto talk is providing good source of income and providing knowledge about cryptocurrency as compared to bitcointalk.

I love the crypto talk

I haven't heard about bitcointalk. But unfucunatly cryptotalk is better but I will try and research on that formula to know and actually explain more.

I actually choose cryptotalk because is cryptotalk I know that is the best in the whole world. 

CryptoTalk is the best site because it gives crypto to all participants after writing good content comments,
It's good because people can learn about the crypto space and get paid at the same time.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

The both forum are contributing great amount of benefits into crypto world. The have introduced many good and authentic projects to members abd the joining members get good earni g through this. The with forum have own dynamic of working. As I see the Bitcointalk very sophisticated and professional they have very high standard and newbies cannot do any quality post their and on the other hand Cryptotalk have created a friendly environment for newbies by giving them beginner section where they play by rules and learn in good means. The beginner section gives them right to ask simple crypto question and they get good replies in return. The both forum reward their members efforts but in this area the cryptotalk is winner because they have given talk  BTC to all their members regularly and arrange a talk token for per post reward system. The punishment isn't hard of cryptotalk forum. They give right to appeal at forum. From personal experience the cryptotalk is better platform for learning and adopting crypto. 

I agree bitcointalk may be old and popular not to mention it has got a lot of informative topics but cryptotalk is coming up hard and strong.

Definitely Cryptotalk was the better option then bitcointalk.Cryptotalk was an easy and useful site to learn and earn cryptocurrency.But in case of bitcointalk,I think the processes of this site was complicated and it was hard to use.  

Obviously cryptotalk gathering is dominating beyond what you can envision mostly in this time of 2020, you can demonstrate me directly by experiencing the different declarations made by developing individuals and novices in apprentices and crypto world segments. It's the best gathering so far for learning digital currencies

But these forums are for different things, Bitcointalk doesn't reward for just posting and you need to grow your account in order to monetize it and wear a signature. Crypto talk brings value to the table for bringing new people to crypto by rewarding them all. While btct is the original crypto forum made for bitcoin. That was the place to go when you had questions about bitcoin technical side.
One thing that's made better in here is definitely the quote notifications. In bit coin talk it's pain to see if someone responded to you or to the thread.

Everyone have different opinions regarding about this matter. For me cryptotalk.org is way more better than bitcointalk. I haven't joined bitcointalk forum, only joined here. Maybe if I also used bitcointalk, then maybe I will like bitcointalk to. I don't know. It's just what I feel .

• +1 1