If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

If it is an investment, I will advice you not to be checking prices everyday. You can only check prices often if you are trading. Investment takes time so no need to be checking prices often. 

If I invest in the crypto currency on site which I know very well I would even tire of checking too much, maybe once a day, but if I do not know the site in this case I will check every hour.

About once a day, but even then with strong fear, I am afraid to see the price fall, but at the same time I need to know what is going on with my assets. Only this pushes me to look at my investments.

Edited by vitaliy_smirnov77

If you invest in crypto coins, it is necessary that you are always active in checking the prices of the coins, perhaps every day, to see if you are aware of the changes in prices and purchase statistics of crypto coins.

On 2/2/2020 at 6:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

after buy always close and see the news, come again after few a month

Do you really believe Bitcoin is stable? Did you see the graphics? You are contradicting even yourself because if something is stable, it's not a good investment because it won't grow.

And to answer your question whether Bitcoin is a good investment or not, Bitcoin is risky, has always been and will be for a long time. Many investors do not like to take risks, prefer to calculate the most likely outcome, and only profit by staying consistent for a long time. So, Bitcoin is not universally a good investment, it is a good investment if you can cover the risks and know how to trade in volatile markets.

It all depends on the investment. if you can rarely look at long-term trading, and if you look at day trading, you look there a lot

On 02.02.2020 at 13:21, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

When I  invested in cryptocurrency I watch not only on prices, but also following the news. "Fresh" information is very important!

There is no point to check prices every hour, u can watch price change one a day/ and have some kind of app? that will show your balance

I try to look not often, as I invested in it for a long-term perspective. Approximately once a week to see what trend is adopted in the cryptocurrency in which I invested.

Good question. Personally, I am acceptable, if we take into account the period of purchase of cryptocurrency. Then I try to buy at the lowest price and track the price several times a day or several days. I'm not worried about the sale. Since I'm investing in a long-term asset. In any case, I can sell at + or 0

It's depends, If contributing and simply need momentary benefit, I wacth it for each 1-2 Hours however for long haul benefit target I simply sit back and watch for around 1 Days, Basically it's depend our procedures about which one we pick.

Personally, when I invest in a coin every 30 minutes, I look at the graph and see how the market is progressing, so I feel more secure in what I invested.

In any risky investment, you have to invest with money that you do not need for your day to day life and with amounts commensurate with the risk of the investment. In this way and by setting a stop loss, you can live calmly and see your investments 1 or 2 times a day. If you have put in money that you need to speculate and try to win a lot in a short time, you will be watching the charts all day.

I think that when making an investment in cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to be constantly aware of its price, since just as it rises very quickly, its value also falls and you can even lose the investment and not make any profit and how the price of cryptocurrencies does so. determine supply and demand, it is crucial that a person who invests, for example, their savings in cryptocurrencies, has to be aware of their price to be able to take advantage and make some profit, they must also be aware in which currency to invest because not all They are so solid, so far the one that has the greatest popularity is bitcoin and today with the pandemic its price has increased.

I have check the price of the market several times before invest in any coins, its very much vital part before investment any place. Before invest in any coins i personally choose the potential coins in order to get more profit.

I believe that investments must be taken seriously and that they require constant attention, in case of making an investment, constantly check the price of the currency as a kitten once every hour.

If I invest in cryptocurrency, I will follow the currency on the market cap more than once, and I will be patient until I sell it in a timely manner.

Whenever put resources into Kryptotalk, at that point I would see costs four to five times each day since it is my obligation to take a gander at the costs when it descends to somebody's cost and when the cost goes up it will be anything but difficult to make a benefit. 😄❤️

I check once a day for long-term investments, but if it is a short-term one, I can look at prices for hours.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Generally, as a matter of habits, I check the status of the currencies in which I have invested and also of other cryptocurrencies to see how the market is moving.

I do that in the morning, like reading the newspaper.

Now when I have a short-term investment strategy or when the market is very volatile, the frequency of visits is higher due to my greater interest and follow-up

At least several times a day, I monitor prices through different applications and widgets. I also browse various sites with cryptocurrency prices.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I tried Day Trading and had some success in past time. 

When I invested in crypto first time. I was watching notifications like almost all the day. and had sound notifications for price changes.

depends on the type of trading you are doing, but if you are not doing it better check it every 3-4 hours so you don't get anxious