"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

Of course, many people only approach crypto currencies with the mentality that with a couple of bets they will get a lot of money, this without knowing anything about this market, that is why it becomes so risky for beginners because most of them do not have the necessary knowledge to be able to invest correctly, others are attacked by greed and end up losing everything

The higher the risks you take the more profit you get for sure but never all your in one thing to avoid losing them all 

talking about the risks of cryptocurrencies, I think there will come a time when we have to talk about another major risk of cryptocurrencies:

The lack of regulation of exchanges

the case of bitmex brings some serious points that from now on will be a headache for exchange owners

On 20.02.2020 at 10:43, nicolas1234789 said:

We should have knowledge, fund and friend as sharing partner. After that make good plan with risk management that fit with your target. People ignore risk because have big money and only have optimist. In crypto we can rich and poor in minutes, have plan to reduce loss is rules.

And where these risks do not exist, now where you do not get into the Internet, earnings are everywhere risks in any business, I think it is safer to play with crypto currency in trading after good self-preparation

Yeah i think what a lot of people dont realize is that when they see videos and articles about someone making a ton of money of crypto is that someone lost that money in order for the other person to get it

People must know that the crypto world has high risks, but it also has a good profit, so one must know that he is liable to lose investment and must bear his loss.

6 hours ago, Gill Ji said:

Riesgo e inversiones, si hizo una inversión, entonces debe tener en cuenta que es lo suficientemente valiente como para tomar riesgos, pero antes de tomar riesgos, debe hacer una investigación adecuada y no hacer una gran inversión en las predicciones de las personas, primero debe convencerse a sí mismo. que lo que está haciendo es correcto y que conoce bien sus inversiones y los riesgos que implica.

The same thing I said, an investment requires a great in-depth study of the cryptocurrency such as the commercial allies, ecosystem, innovation and characteristics that stand out with respect to other cryptocurrencies, that is, they have an added value.
In my case, I bought XTZ at $ 2.34 because I think it has potential and I am not scared because it lowers the price, when the market is in panic it is where the purchases are made and in a staggered way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

If we talk about risks, then any type of trading can be considered high-risk, so you can protect yourself by minimizing risks.for example, I do not advise users to use leverage, because if the price moves in the opposite direction, your Deposit burns out in seconds. Also, do not buy at the highs and sell at the lows, already observing these 2 conditions will reduce your losses

Thank you for the reminder, the existing risks in investing and scams out there is so scary. I can avoid that because my field involves cyber security but still sometimes it's difficult.

Risk in Crypto

1. Their prices are not stable but open to manipulation.

2. Procedure, standarts and regulations are not complete.

3. Not all cryptocurrencies are accepted in the market.

4 .There is a security problem.

Investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies without having the necessary knowledge and experience has many risks. The investor in these assets should know that if the investor loses money, he will face a difficult situation to recover what he lost.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There is so much risk in crypto, if you are a beginner  then i never recommend anyone to do crypto trading without any knowledge , crypto trading is for professional trader, even sometime they face loss also ,so i advice all beginner to get knowledge first and get experience then go for trading

Risks are everywhere, although in the world of cryptocurrencies it is more abundant because of the anonymity and the network that lends itself to it, we cannot invest in currencies without a known project, for example, I would never buy a currency, token, ICO in a pre-sale where they only tell me that they sell it to me and not how I can use it, that is an imminent scam, it is logical to think that we are going to be scammed, now it is different in a coin with verifiable use that has an established community and that already is stable within the cryptographic world, if a developer wants to sell me a currency, he must first invest in it and when his currency is stable, with a good community and can be used then one can think about investing in it.

The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are hing-risk and speculative, and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected chamges in the market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.

When it comes to investing, risk goes hand in hand, you have to become familiar with the financial markets to know once and for all the risks that there is in the end when investing, you run less risk because you already identify some risk, always open

Any market has its own risks. But such simple tips work everywhere. Emotions are not needed in trading, only a cold mind.

I think investing in cryptocurrency, for example, in bitcoin, is much more profitable than in a bank. Yes, there are risks that the coin will collapse, but in the bank the same situation may occur. And the interest in cryptocurrency is higher.

They are susceptible to error and hacking: as a digital currency, cryptocurrencies are susceptible to technical glitches, human error or hacking. They can be affected by forks or discontinuation: cryptocurrency trading carries additional risks such as hard forks or discontinuation.

You are absolutely right, I am starting and of course I am documenting myself first. Before investing someone recommended that instead of investing in a single currency I have a portfolio of at least five. I have been researching the best alternatives to Bitcoin and a lot of Dash and Monero came up, but instead of trusting I investigated more and I knew that transactions with these currencies are impossible to track and therefore it is not known where the money comes from, something that to me Appearing is very unsafe and what you have to be careful with.

Invertir en cualquier faceta de la vida es riesgoso ya que va a depender de muchos factores físicos, las cripto no está exento de ello, las cripto son muy volátiles por lo tanto son muy riesgosas como productivas, todo depende de la experiencia que tengas en ello.

That's right, investing in cryptocurrencies is a risk, you can lose part of your capital in operations. To operate you must perform them well, place a take profit and a stop loss

• +5 1

There are a lot of risks in cryptocurrency, at any time, cryptocurrency can be banned in some country and then the exchange rate will fall and you will lose some of your money, but it can also happen the other way around. The more countries recognize cryptocurrency, the more expensive it becomes

Thanks for reminder but as they say; nothing ventured, nothing gained; all life is a risk whoever is afraid to climb to the tops of the mountains will stay all his life between the dunes.