The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

Thanks so much dear, your post passed a lot of information and it's  educative. Please I will suggest you post a new topic that will contains all the rules and regulations. Thanks

The cryptotalk guidelines is  very important for reading all the posts and members.Because without guidelines your post is not important for reading.

Some of the users do not read the rules and that brings them the ban. I am one of the people who has been banned because I did not spare 10 minutes to read the rules and I learned from my mistake

having the knowledge of the cryptotalk guidelines prepares one for the huddles and tussles that might befall one during the course of writing and posting on the forum

On 2/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Yeah you've said absolutely right and I totally agree with you that the newbies should read ths "About Forum " section so that they can gain more knowledge about this forum and they can know about the rules of this forum. We all should read the guidelines of this forum so that we can work properly and keep our account safe in this forum. 

You are absolutely right friend, all new members have to go and read the guidelines and rules of the forum so that they avoid the prohibition or elimination of their publications or comments created incorrectly due to lack of knowledge of the rules and guidelines.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think every newbie should always read the rules and regulations of this forum. It is very important and give them the general idea about this forum.

The important bof reading crypto currency guidelines before starting anything in the forum is that it will help you in posting and knowing the advantage of the forum and the same time you will know what to do and what should not be done in the platform. And everything you start newly your first thing is knowing and reading the guidelines because it helps alot.

• +2 1

The cryptotalk guidelines are very important for the beginners and the other members. These guidelines tells us about this forum features and the rules and regulations of this forum. And tells about how you can earn and learn huge knowledge from this plateform. And tells causes of the banned account. 

Yeah its realy very important to read the guidelines once in order to safe yourself any prboblem onwards.If we read that so we will do our work here properly and will not make mistakes. Our minds will be clear about here than.

I know when we are new to this place or at any place we do not know the rules of that place and in ignorance we break the rules and we get the punishment so it is best thing to read the rules and regulations of the form first

It is important to read all rules and regulations before starting work in any site..we should obey them properlyIf they don't read the rules and regulation of the forum, it could lead them to the wrong path which mean they can make mistakes unintentionally. We must read the rules of the forum before posting topic so we couldn't encounter problems in our accounts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey guys, I observe that many members can't waste 5 to 6 minutes on one topic just to know the guidelines and so that they can make post on their own.

Beginners and newbies are found of using short cut and its harmful to them.

All you need to do after joining a cryptocurrency forum is to read the forum rules and forum rules. Unfortunately, many new members do not read it and start working on forums. And last but not least, the headline made you read this article. Posts and sometimes you receive alerts.

Edited by M Mani

I also find many newbie who do not know what they should. Your this post prove really helpful to them. Every body needs for guidance and they not know who they get guidance. They are much worried as when they have no guidance they do not make their post best and do not get any payment. This topic is really informative for all. 

Thanks dear. 

If you didn't understand the cryptotalk guidelines then definitely you will be banned from this platform 

If you wants to work on this platform then you have to completely follow this platform rules and regulations 

After joining this platform first thing is to understand this platform rules then start your work on this platform 

I agree with you and thank you for making it clear with your post that in order to work in a crypto talk forum we need to know the rules and controls of general crypto discussion.  It is best for every crypto talk member to follow all crypto talk forums according to their work and questions.

However I advise all new members to create more powerful and up-to-date crypto posts.

I think I agree that everyone must follow the guidelines.  If someone breaks the rules or guidelines, they give them a warning point if they can block your account.  Recently I submitted a useless post.  Then they will give me a warning.  I think it is very important to follow the guidelines.

Yes, of course, knowing anything at the beginning gives you sufficient and adequate information to accomplish this topic well, not only here.

• +1 1

it is a big problem in this forum because i see a lot of useless topics like tips or rules for beginners and it is not a surprise such topics get banned after a while because all the rules are already written at this forum and newbies are just too lazy to find it.

As of my presence here in this location, from the rules which I've taken after here and being able not to urge prohibited. As I've taken after that of not replicating others comments, and plagiarizing and making posts which uncovers of few lines of words can result you post being diminished and that's since you didn't take after the rules

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. All members, especially the newcomers here in the forum, must read the rules and instructions of the forum, as it does not take more than a few minutes, and thus they avoid making mistakes and problems in the future.

Yes dear there is a great importance of reading crypto guidlines. Most of the people get knowledge only from these guidlines. Some people waste your time to create useless posts and they cannit read these guidlines. Therefore their posts are deleted in large number. So these guidlines are very important for us.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly of me.