The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

To read a cryptotalk guidlines is very necessary. 

Because if you ignore them, then you will not work properly on that forum. 

When you don't know the guidelines, you will post wrong content and got banned. 

So follow the guidelines and work properly. 

Hi dear mate thank you so much for making such a meaningful post. I have read this but now i will pay focus more on about forum for learning and definitely i will have its benefit. 

Yes my friend as a newbie I already read the forum guidelines and got many information of this platform. In guidelines they are mention some important rules like don't copy others post, don't post twice in a single topic, post content must be up to 100 characters.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Absolutely right dear. Ofcourse it's compulsory and more important  to read cryptotalk rules regulation and guidelines.  Respect rules regulation in this forum.  Don't waste your time so much time spend this platform because this forum give aa lot of money. 

Hi buddy, Reading the rules is one of the important variables when you need to stay for a while when people are new here, however, unfortunately, some are not interested. Maybe the admin can use the notification to build off. If the buyer is new, the person should study the principles carefully.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, most of the members do not care to read the service rules, and when they commit a violation, they start to complain.

It's necessary and very important to read the guidelines but it will prevent you from being banned and it will let you know the do and don't ,it will make you understand the forum and the purpose to choose to be in the forum ,you see that's very important and necessary for every member of this forum to do it

When I started working in the forum, I was very confused, then I realized that each section has its own rules, and then I began reading them and learned a lot of them. I have not been subjected to a warning or even a ban until today.

It is important factor to read guidelines for those who are new in this place to stay long time but unfortunately few people dislike it.

Reading guidelines is very important. Let me state an example of myself. I got banned from cryptotalk due to Plagiarism as I didn't read the guidelines. 

Now I am answering to all the posts by hard work and research. I am not plagiarising & hope to earn good money.

Actually I like this topic of yours,it is good for us to make sure we go through crypto guideline because that is what will make us survive in this platform and gain what we like 

Yes, I believe that it is not impossible to follow the guidelines and laws of the forum and it will not take long for us to create topics and posts in a correct and understandable manner and there is no violation of the rules of the forum

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒎 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒎.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

We have to read our guidelines because if we don't read, we will be banned if we act against the rules.We will not be able to work on this site if our rules are not complied with.

Yes. Still some members ask why their posts were deleted. I don't know why they are asking this. All of you have already written the answer if they visit the section already about the forum.

This is very good point of view. This is very important of all user of this page if he/ she is a good member of this page. When we follow all the rules .our posts are value able. There is a deep thinking in point of view. Without rules we cannot create a god posts so farr.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:52 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Yes you are right many newbies are doing this instead of 100 characters they are writing 100 sentences because of that they take long time to post in the forum best is to understand that the rules first 

Yes dear friend it is very important to read all the guidelines of the crypto for starting your work if you should not read the guidelines then it is dangerous for you you should not follow the rule and they should baned you so I don't want to use this platform so carefully read the guidelines.

Actually,  the guidelines of the forums should even be given a single section which must be maid compulsory for all bigenners to study before they can move to other sections for posting and commenting. Because the guidelines are very important for everyone. 

Reading the guidelines and rules is to be able to maintain the arrangements, neatness and orderliness of this forum and if you are following these guidelines and rules you can avoid having warning points and banning. 

To start some thing new you must to learn their rules and regulations. What is the requirement of post?how much word you can use. How can you get banned. So before starting you have to all these questions answer otherwise you will do mistake.          

• +3 1

On 2/1/2020 at 1:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Me too, I am a newbie and I did read all the instructions in the About Forum and in addition I read many good posts in the beginner's section and that really helped me. Thank you for sharing this information. @Mandoy01

Guidelines are really important in making you to progress on this forum. That is why they are the first topics you see once you enter a forum. So it is adviced that you go through them one by one and uderstand what they mean. Even if you dont understand you can ask questions in order to be clarified. This will prevent you from unknowingly breaking the rules and getting banned.

Cryptotalk guidelines are very important to us because if we do not follow the guidelines then we will not be able to work properly and we will not know how to work so we have to follow the guidelines.

Some newbies do wonder why the number of their useful posts on yobit keep reducing everyday, this is because some of the posts have not been in the standard of the forum rules and regulations. Reading about the forum rules and regulations for a newbie is the first thing that will keep you safe from getting warning points or getting banned from the forum.