The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

I started working in this in last week and I know how much importance the reading of the crypto-guideline. Because, before creating account here, I didn't even know what is crypto-currency and by the guidance of this forum's members. Now, I know much than before about crypto-currency. Thanks

• +1 1

The guidelines are indicators that lead us towards to be in the safe zone. It is like we enter in a new area where we know nothing and suddenly we see the sign boards that are helping us towards our destination with safe and sound way.

• +5 1

Respect to the old members on this platform should be a habbit to all the new members, well, I think reading platform guidelines will surely determine your stay on this platform, so is left for you to choose how you want to stay on this forum

I always like to look upto many cryptotalk rules and regulations because I do not like anything that implicate me in the platform, the the most necessary option to is following all the guildeline to avoid banned.

I always like to look upto many cryptotalk rules and regulations because I do not like anything that implicate me in the platform, the the most necessary option to is following all the guildeline to avoid banned.

It is very important to know the guidelines of each forum or platform you are working with.  Knowing about their do and done. To avoid misbehaving on the site you need to know the rules and regulations. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes your are right, reading rules and guidelines is very important for a new beginner because a new beginner does not know about this platform and face many problem in crypto talk. So, I also advice every new beginners to read all rules and guidelines of crypto talk.

• +5 1

This is best for every one crypto talk member that he follow all the crypto talk forum according to the work and questioning.

But i suggest all the new member that make more powerful and latest topic crypto post and don't repeated one post again and again

The cryptotalk rules will really help you to avoid any dilemmas with the admins or moderators, this is really recommendable mostly for newbies in this forum. so please read the rules before doing any actions.

Thank you friend for your publication, as a novice, I always try to review the guidelines and the rules because I still do not remember them clearly that helps me to be able to make understandable comments or publications and thus try to avoid negative publications and every day it informs me what is the The best way or way to make my investments in that sector is all to evacuate our doubts.

We all know that every late form or forum has its own rules and regulations.So to work there are to stay there we have to follow follow those rules which are compulsory.No doubt this lead form has very unique and easy rules to follow and we should follow all of these tools as well as we should also read the guidelines how to use this forum because if we don't know the guidelines then we will break the rules unknowingly

You are right, if you want to know what cryptocurrencies is all about then read the guidelines,and follow the rules and regulations of the forum, it's very important to read the guidelines to avoid making mistakes during your work,if you didn't do that you will get band.

Reading the guidelines are very important for all of the members of crypto talk. I have seen many accounts banned by the administration from this forum because they failed to follow the rules. This platform is very useful if you want to enter in the crypto world. So you have to abide by the rules strictly. Follow the rules and there will be no problem here. Here all the members are very active and helpful. 

Edited by Daniel_666
Spelling mistake

Yes if you want to ba honorable member of the forum then you need my bro full guidelines of the forum yes there is little bit time required in the daily basis for the better of the forum I think.

• +1 1

when we read the cryptotalk guidelines we get to protect ourselves from getting banned from the forum also we get to avoid mistakes that are capable of getting us a warning points

No, you can force some members to read the rules, as they only care about money and making money, so these members write useless posts and so their posts are deleted and they are given warning and ban points.

Dear @Mandoy01 before starting the work on this forum we should read the guidelines of this forum we should understand the rules and regulations of this forum some people do not read the rules of this forum and their account banned 

Well here is a lot of importance of cryptotalk guideline .

Because it helps you to how to make a creative or valuable 

post that everybody like it.So please must be read at ones .

Otherwise you faced some major issues on this platform.

So if you found my post is valuable for you please react positive .

Thanks for reading .

It is important to read the guidelines

Knowing the controls of activity within this platform

This is to avoid getting warning points from brokers

These rules avoid us making the mistake that might lead to a restriction or a ban

This is not what any of the members want, so reading these guidelines is the most important step before starting any activity within the platform

• +5 1

Adhering to the rules is not difficult, you just have to be distinguished and not pretend or steal the posts of others, and also do not create more than one account in Crypto Talk, and you also have to make useful and correct posts that are in a sound English language and more than 100 characters and thus be a useful member.

It is important for us to read and understand the guidelines made by the moderators and implemented for the betterment of this forum. It hardly take over 5 minutes to read them and it helps us in our long run if we are working on this forum. Many of our new members didn't read carefully all the guidelines and rules and then they got into some serious troubles.

Perusing of rules is one of the significant factor when the individuals is new in this spot on the off chance that you need to remain in quite a while however shockingly a few people don't care for that. Perhaps administrator can make a way utilizing notice. On the off chance that the client is new the person is needed to peruse the guidelines

I think I agree with that.  If someone breaks the rules or guidelines, they give them a warning point if they can block your account.  Recently I submitted a useless post.  Then they will give me a warning.  I think it is very important to follow the guidelines.

Reading through the crypto talk guide lines is of utmust important. This will make it clear to you as a member how to run this site and be safe and also be successful. So any member that wish to perform perfectly should read the guidelines and assimilate them.

Yes my dear it is very necessary to everyone to read the guidelines of crypto world. Because being a part of this platform we have to follow these rules and instructions. If we not follow the rules we will be Warren's or maybe banned. Or we will not be paid of our work.so read carefully the rules and policy's and then start the journey.

• +1 1