The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

Thank you, brother, for this information, but we would love to hear advice from someone who has tried the forum, and I have an important question, why are posts and comments not usually accepted?

I absolutely agree with you. It’s the first step before you start. If you don’t wanna get banned and wanna succeed reading all the regulations and rules is a must.

The importance of reading the rules and regulation is to be able to maintain the arrangements, neatness and orderliness of this forum and if you are following these guidelines and rules you can avoid having warning points and banning your account. @Freeda

It is very important for beginners to read the guide on cryptotalk in the forum section. So that general questions do not need to create a topic because it will only be deleted by the moderator. If beginners have read the forum section I think beginners will have no trouble posting because the guides and how to get paid already understand and we just need to work on the posting as well as possible.

• +1 1

Hello friends ,

Yes you are right  off course very very important to read the crypto talk guide lines  to avoid everything  And follow all rules  it is very important to read the all guide line .And we should respect all rules of crypto talk .

Thank you

Yes, in all the behaviors we are dealing with, we must first know the rules and controls.  So I agree with you, the rules of this forum must be clear on us to get warning points or avoid being banned, it is a good source of income so do not waste this opportunity.

16 hours ago, abcnfs said:

Hello mate, hope that you are doing fine, I don't understand why some people can't just waste 5-10 minutes to get some east tips on how to better make posts here before starting to write them. This way you are already prepared to make better posts

It seems to me that this is a big mistake! And you are right, if each of us will devote time to this, then we will be able to get a more useful solution, as well as get a better rating, and this pleases! I think this approach will give us a lot of experience and success! Thanks!

This is the first step and first that is advised for a beginner to do immediately after joining this. A beginner didn't need to be rushing to post to earn. A beginner must understand that without reading the forum rules, its not possible to work in this forum without facing one or two problems. 

The general rules of the forum are not very difficult to quickly see. I don't understand why some people don't spend 5-10 minutes on these tips on how to best use them here before they start writing. So you are ready to create a good message.

You are right as the beginners do not read the rules well and thus the posts they make are deleted because they violate the rules for writing useful posts and posts and also receive warning and ban points.  So I advise everyone to adhere to the rules.

Everyone should read the supervisors ’instructions and follow the experts and read the topics published every day in order to gain experience in this field.

This the most important topic because we really need to read and know the importance of the guidelines of this cryptotalk forum, we ought to stick and agree to it, we should do anything accordingly to the rules and regulations of the forum, if we stick and abide by it, we will succeed in this forum.

• +2 1

Perusing of rules is one of the significant factor when the individuals is new in this spot on the off chance that you need to remain in quite a while yet tragically a few people don't care for that. Perhaps administrator can make a way utilizing notice. On the off chance that the client is new the person in question is needed to peruse the principles.

First think I did, well not first exactly, I was given this advice by another member after I started, was to read the guidlines. It is where we should start, read everything, the forum rules, the regulations, the campaign rules, and the tasks we have to complete. 

• +1 1

For you to be successful on this cryptotalk platform you have to know the rules and regulations of the platform and try not to break them with that the sky will be your limit and you will learn a lot and make money respectively 

Its really recommend to read the guidelines and also some rules on this forum, Very good advice mate and for some people please the rules before making post or thread

yes of course you are true, and thks for sharing information about the crypto talk guidelines, if you read guideline then you not any issue create and not read the guidelines then some problems face hare, so crypto rule follow first and i also new hare. 

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Every platform has some rules that are necessary to the maintain learning and peaceful environment. Similarly, cryptotalk has some rules and by following these rules we can create quality content. Following rules also helps to make the topics exactly according to the guidlines, hence these kind of topics become viral with the passage of time.

Thanks my friend .. It is very important for every novice present here to familiarize himself with the basic principles, terms and conditions of the forum .. all of this will only take ten minutes .. These ten minutes are sufficient to avoid the person getting into trouble

It is notic able issue that  many newbies are getting banned for having vary low knowledge about crypototalk. New members are not feel comfort to read forum's guidelines first. For that they does many mistakes and getting banned early. As a new member ayone can spend time in beginners section and need read a lot of topics related beginners to gain knowledge about the forum.

The importantance of reading cryptotalk guidelines is to getting aware of the rules and regulations given by the cryptotalk. For a beginner without being aware of what to do in cryptotalk it will be very difficult to manage here in this platform. By the way cryptotalk had done a great job that they have provided proper guidelines that is very useful even for beginners. 

Yes mate i agree with you on this . All the newcomers should read the general rules and regulations of this forum before starting to work here in cryptotalk . By reading the rules and regulations we will get a base knowledge on what to do and what not to do and by working for some time , we will clearly know what to do and what not to do .

It is true that reading the publishing rules in this forum and working seriously to adhere to them is the only factor for success and continuity in this forum.

Yes my friend, it is big issue of newbie getting banned due to they don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. Most of the newbie starting to make useless posts that even don't contain 100 words. It is a good suggestion to the beginners that they should have to read the topics of About Forum section to read rules and regulations of the forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Hy bro! 

I really appreciate you. I also noticed this. I also advise the newbie users to visit the "About Forum" section and read all the important guidelines at this site. And this is also helpful before posting anything.