Trading And RIsk Management - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

New members trade with their coins. Also they can invest their coins. 

But there is also risk to invest and trading.

Some times price is low to your investment amount and you getting lose.but it's part of business lose or gain and you learn and gain experience such type of trading.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

@Abiaanwell when you will exchange then certainly you should manage hazard, you can't dodge hazard factors in exchanging, yet to over come the danger while exchanging you ought to hava patients with great information about the market then you can deal with your danger while exchanging.

Right said dear mate, life is game of happiness and emotions. Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently for more reputation and earning

there is no doubt that the risk is a part of trading and when you will learn how to manage it will be able to generate profits as well and reduce the risk and losses

It is not easy to learn the management of the risk you need to work very hard to learn it and in order to be successful you have to make the good decisions as well.

Really pretty post for most of us.  Yet I acknowledge that the event requires a certain amount of risk on a regular basis that you need to constantly achieve.Investment is an essential part of trade.  There are also many scammers and hackers in the crypto world so we should be very careful of them and do our job properly and smartly.

There is actually risk to everything in life but I think trading as more risk and  it only those who have the heart that can take this risk that why it often said that trade with amount you can risk but we should also learn about managing risk

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing the strategies and information needed here as I am a new member of this forum I get a lot of necessary information from here and here I know about cryptocurrency business it is risky work but risk is the key to human quality Thanks

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

Dear  right I agree with you because in the beginning when I was a beginner also want to do trading and I lost my amount because I have not an information about it so this is really very important to first get proper knowledge about the thing that you want to try.

• +1 1

Thank you for these important links, I am still a beginner and I like to read articles like this in order to learn how to trade the cryptocurrency well. I must know the risks that I could fall into .. I wish you permanent success.

Most of the profits come in the form of the following, that people collect the bitcoin currency at a low price and work to monopolize it until it reaches a high value, and this will increase their profits.  Managing the business as well as the risks is worth a lot of effort.
You must always provide the best while you are working in the encrypted Alakal forum

Yes, you are right. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. If we invest our money into any platform we must learn about that platform is trustful or fake. Don't invest your money into fake sites. Because you can loss your money. Invest your money into trustful platform. Throughout this you can get profits. So work with patience and earn money. 

• +2 1

Yes in the online trading there could be comes so much risks like the scammers or hackers which can steal the investment or money of the users. So these risks could be manage properly.

Crypto's trading contains high risk and it needs a lot of experiences and knowledge. The price of crypto coins and tokens can jump up 5 multiplayer times in 12 hours and falls down 10 multiply times in one hours. You must be persistence and abide your strategy, So learn how to manage your risk and money.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

this was a great idea and post of yours mate many people is jumping to this forum without prior knowledge about it there's a things or instances that you will get bankruptcy if you didn't know the risks of trading better to know more first before you inves

Everything is risk in life and so we are not afraid to take the risk of investing in crypto because we also know that if it goes right we will make a lot of profit. I advice that we should know the amount of risk that we can withstand so that we don't go above that 

Thanks for posting such an helpful content,actually hat you said is right,most of the members especially the beginners are just desperate about this trading thing,they don't bother to know about its risks and not only that they don't even have enough knowledge about how the whole thing works,but I think it would be a good idea if we take things gently and continue making our daily post here,in no time we'll learn how to trade perfectly

you have enough idea about about trading and if you think you know the market better than others then you should actually start trading. but i swear if you have the enough knowledge, skills and patience then you will benefit for good in trading industry.

In all type of business we can do then profit and loss is has been taken in every type of business so in trading also we can get profit and get loss sometime we get profit sometime we get loss so we can read very carefully and by reading all the things we can do trading and all things know about trading also thank you

In the setting of exchanging ,rise is the potential that your pick speculations may neglect to convey your foreseen outcome that could mean getting lower returns than anticipated or losing your unique venture and in certain type of exchanging it can even mean a misfortune that surpasses your store.

Yes people are blined and they ignore something which he is not knowing...   They investment in fake website and fake sites and apps and after he wiping. They have no experience and the wont get information about trading how we investment and how we get profit

He have only information they investment in site.. so it's a big problem for all people.

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is very real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

What about this top notch idea and submit of yours mate many humans is jumping to this discussion board with out previous expertise about it there is a matters or times that you'll get financial ruin if you didn't realize the dangers of trading higher to understand greater first before you true.

Thanks dear friend for such a great topic. Risk management is mendatory in the field of trading, I have also seen beginner traders enter this field without knowledge and experience. They want their investment to get double in no time so they wait for bull run which is not according to their expectations and they sell when the market goes bullish. They get loss and leave trading forever. They should learn where they are wrong. The link of articles you have mentioned are good for the beginners to understand all about trading.