Need More Sections!! - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

385 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

I think one will only be sanction if he violate either of the rules and regulations guiding the forum. But I see no reason why someone will be sanction for no reason. So only report those who violate related sparm offences. You are always welcome

I agree with you, and I hope that the officials in this forum will create new sections, to increase our information and our culture, and also to develop the forum further.

• +2 1

as I have seen as quick look there is no need for more sections since already there are many sections related to different thing in crypto and even for non-related crypto ideas , there is also an off-topic section where you can write about any thing that not related to other sections so already the problem you mentioned is solved by this

most of the paper are new to the cryptocurrency world and they do not know about the topics and the sections of one place for this forum so if there are more sections it would be a great help for them

• +2 1

This request seems to me quite pertinent and will provide more alternatives to the users of the forum, I corroborate it because I am a consumer of this forum that deserves to include more topics from other topics that are also useful and could be perfectly developed in this forum.

Well I have noticed some post that belongs to other sections but have been placed in other sections which looks like spam. I think moderators should think about it and bring more sections to facilitate the members and it would bring an organized knowledge

I think it is better to have many chapters than one chapter.  Because a person with a little bit of knowledge will not be able to answer all of them correctly. So they need more chapters instead of one. For discussing such a topic. Thank you.

We have enough sections if I'm been honest but I real would appreciate them bringing us the developers sections, where developers get to share and discuss and solve together crypto related problems.

It is right to say that there should be addition of more sections but I think first we should try to make the given sections more and more useful with the useful contents and informations and with these section we should try to put the English section St first position.  

If we did this then obviously the moderators and administration would feel pleasure to give us more sections, as the world is vast there is more or we can say infinite knowledge. 

I do not think that the problem is in the small number of forum sections. The problem is that most members do not commit to publishing posts in the specified sections. We see a lot of publications that talk about trading were published in the section "Crypto World"
Everyone must abide by the rules and write publications in the specified sections

• +5 1

Yes, I strongly agree with you .. We should not publish any post in other than the section designated for it and face some difficulties that we may publish a post that does not have a dedicated section, so we do that in any section .. I also support the idea that there should be sections for other languages such as Hindi and Arabic And German is done by the members publishing in their original language

• +1 1

I am getting you but we absolutely nevertheless want the sections right here with out them all and sundry can be spamming. 
And we need meta because the moderators or admin can not respond each and absolutely everyone and also the human beings has the right to move talk on depend and deliver opinion what's best for it.
Like we're doing speak on having sections.

as most of the people are new to the world and of cryptocurrency and they can not make the best out of the knowledge and that is why they need more information and more sections to read and to know about.

• +3 1

This forum already has some sections and that section are enough for the members of the forum but I think if we think of adding a section so I think that why not the forum could add deleting section so that if we post something by mistake we can delete it. I am saying this because I made this mistake today itself I accidentally posted same post about 5-6 times. So if there had a deleting option it could have helped many peoples like me because most of the people are facing this same problem.

Along with new sections we also needs new useful topics for getting extra information. The forum consists very low useful topics I don't know what is the genuine reason behind it. But we really want constructive posts and topics.

I agree with you that the forum needs to add several other new sections,
Perhaps a discussion section and a FAQ section.
Many of the posts are in the wrong sections so a full instruction section is required.

• +1 1

It must be a good idea my friend, but I think that increasing the number of useful topics and posts may save us from the sections unless there is a need to form a new section that is specialized in giving specific information about a new currency or a new system in the forum

We don't need any more sections because there are almost every single section is given in this forum and it is definitely linked to the cryptosystem. And this forum needs some more sections then will definitely add it to this forum.

• +2 1

I also think that. Because more section will help us to learn more. So we can earn more knowledge and can become successful in crypto world. 

We also need some sections in this forum that will help us a lot and will gain more information about trading or investment or mining. So I think all members have voted to add some new section also.

Your thought are good but there are many sections already available. If they provide good informative in already available sections i think it will be more good for gaining information. They not provide good information that we need .if they improve and batter already section than we get useful information. Some sections post is more complicated .we can't understand easily.

We currently have 11 sections in this forum which are always active and many members are learning from them for that I don't think we need more section instead we should just focus on how to improve ourselves while working in any of the listed sections of the forum.

This forum is expanding day by day and becoming popular but activity at this forum is less than needed. This is also due to the less number sections. Due to less sections people don't make more topics daily. That's why this forum need more sections to diversify its activities.

First of all it is very disappointed thing to see very less posts in other sections. Most of members, specially beginners use only beginning sections for completing the target of 20 posts daily. And that is bot good for this forum. You can see there are very much difference between Beginners section and other sections. So I don't think there should be increased in number of section, and we should use also other sections to learn more about the cryptocurrency and trading, exchange sites, wallets, mobile apps, and jobs.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Of course Yes, more and additional section suppose and needs to be introduce as this will occur and serve more easier for the active members.

Although, the existing sections are so good but increment of good things is always the aim.