Need More Sections!! - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

385 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

I do not think we need most of the time more sections but with the advancement of the technology of cryptocurrency maybe there will be more sections introduced

On 10/8/2019 at 2:26 PM, Madara said:

We will have more sections for sure as the current ones don't provide all the info we need.

I alto think that moderators are aware of this and they already trying to make more.

hello my friend, I would like to know that which kind of information you needed and why you are thinking it is not there in this forum, let us know so that we can help you out.

I totally agree with you mate as more and more people are joining this forum and we are in need of new sections ASAP. Also people are facing a hard time looking for new topics as most of them have been replied some time in the past. So hope the moderators would create more sections soon.

Yes I agree with your opinion because when you create only comment in a transaction then you have nothing idea about and other section and you don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better reputation from this real based learning program. So you also advised to keep well connected in all other sections and always start comment in every section because due to this you can easily connect in that section and always communicate to all over the market and you become much and more profitable business man in a short time through this site.

I am seeing many changes to the forum I think they have started paying attention finally.  Btc i just saw there is some update in this forum. I hope they will add more later. This is anxiously awaiting but unfortunately we have not received any response yet,

Yes you are right that the moderator or admin to make more sections for discussion but I don't understand that what is meta. Can you explain this more briefly. Because many of new member don't know no match about this like me. But this is really unique and useful post for all forum members. Thank you for that useful post.

On 1/30/2021 at 2:29 PM, Jacks52 said:

I am seeing many changes to the forum I think they have started paying attention finally.  Btc i just saw there is some update in this forum. I hope they will add more later. This is anxiously awaiting but unfortunately we have not received any response yet,

At the passage of time everything change and it going well because this platform moderators are working well to make this platform well and I hope In this platform more good sections will add in this platform but it need to have quality members in this platform..

Yes we should try to visited all sections. When we visited all sections we can increase our experience. Because these sections give us a lots of new ideas of increasing our knowledge and money.

Forum has enough sections to describe  different topics I think so it not required any other section. But if you think it is necessary than forum take action on this suggestion.

Need more sections in my point of view. If the forum will Launce a section named "Helps" then all members can create topics here for gaining help about anything. If the section will be true then the forum will be more amazing. I think it is very necessary section.

I this need more section in this forum now. they are increasing the sections day by day and this is good to me. first need to stop spamming then need to make ...

I also think like you, there should be more forum subsections in order for the posts and content to be organized. So things might be better.

To get you however we still need sections here will spam everything except those

And we need meta because the moderator or administrator cannot answer every person and the people have the right to speak on the issue and give their opinion on what is best for it.

As we are talking about having sections. We will definitely have more sections because the current ones do not provide all the information we need.

I also think the moderators are aware of this and they are already trying to do more. Thanks guys.

I think we should just wait for the next few updates the admins will make on the forum before we can make any conclusions.

Maybe, if there is huge interest for something the forum is missing, there could be additional sections, but as I see the forum today, it is perfect and I haven't found something more that is required to be added. I am confident that the forum will add any sections with new topic, if there is a genuine interest and multiple requests from members.

There is a bank of knowledge present in the existing section of cryptotalk and if any one want any type of information it can gather by any section he want but introducing more section will engage more complexity and bulk of diffrebt types of content in the same section so the filter criteria should be used.. 

I think that what is included in the platform is sufficient and well enough, and that the ideas discussed here are also sufficient to give you the necessary experience and thus achieve the purpose for which it was established.

I mean We have needed more SUB-SECTIONS with better categorise. I hope that it would be possible to add so we can clean up the junk and group similar topics.

I agree with you what you think about spam
But I do not agree with you on the topic of creating more sections. In my opinion, the sections present here in this forum are sufficient for any new person to enter and learn about cryptocurrencies, about the site, about the forum, and how to make money from the Internet
Increasing the categories will only produce more randomness.

I agree with you. I think your post is able to play a proper role.  Because the number of sections in the forum alone is not enough for the members.  Because people who are thirsty for knowledge are more interested in knowing them.  Moreover, some more sections need to be added to express opinions.  I would like to draw the admin's attention to this matter.

We need various new departments through which we can gain a lot of additional information and expertise in Crypto, educational departments, and note sections so that members know what they have and what they have to do and what they cannot do.

Actually maybe yes, but the truth is that the three sections with more traffic are enough to get by, although sometimes there are topics that you have already touched but you can continue giving value to people who are starting and that is the most important thing in Cryptotalk, we have to keep in mind that we must focus on what we can control.

• +1 1

It seems unnecessary to add more section, I think that with the ones that exist is enough. What we need is to be more responsible and share quality content so that the forum is not filled with spam. In any case, we need to order ourselves not to have more sections.

• +1 1

I think there is no need to add more sections in the forum because there are a lot of members that are only working in first three or four sections and the other sections of the forum are not more active therefore I would like to say that we should work in all sections of the forum that are existing already at the forum.