Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

There are many ways to do this.The most used coins are Waves,Tron,Xlm and Xrp.The transfer fees for these coins are very low.If you transfer using them,you will pay less than Bitcoin and Ethereum transfer money.

great. means we have to be careful when we are going to withdraw our earning here.. i will remember this and convert btc into any other coin/token at the time of withdrawal.

Thanks for the valuable advice, but there are several problems that I encounter, which is the low value of some currencies and there are other currencies that are not found in other wallets.
  • -5 1

currently the commissions for withdrawals in bitcoin are very high. the most recommended is to exchange to another currency. for example ripple XRP, doge or even litecoin their commissions are much cheaper and you lose less money 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Thanks friend, it is a very helpful comment, but unfortunately I found out about this tactic late, since I withdrawn bitcoin from my wallet payeer to uphold and I did not realize that payeer charges a fee of 10 usd and the worst of all was that I ended up coughing  transfers, that day I regretted it a lot, and from that moment I began to use the tactic that you published, being my case with the payeer wallet, but being a Russian platform like yobit I also take them as the same topic.

The xrp is a fast sending and receiving currency with low fees, as well as the usdt currency on the TRON network, and there are also ltc and trx currencies that are preferred for use in transfer operations.

• +1 1

You share great data. Yet, I feel that alot of clients withdraw their eanings in USD. What's more, not many individuals withdraw in different digital coin forms of money from the yobit trade.

Hello, I recommend myself for low rates since bitcoin has too high rates, therefore I have two preferred cryptocurrencies that are stellar lumen (XLM) and litecoin (LTC) these cryptocurrencies usually have very low commissions
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

Thank you for this amazing piece of information. To all the newbies out here kindly take note when you convert your earned satoshis into money first ensure that you convert BTC into light coin or any other coin that has low fees. This is because conversion of BTC has higher rates. so once it is converted into coins with low rates you can easily convert into money without losing much fund.

• +3 1

Yobit also allows withdrawals in currencies such as LTC and TRX, which have low commissions and fast networks, I personally recommend LTC but its network tends to saturate so it is best to opt for TRX and even doge or rubles are a good option.

And if they only want speed then, ETH and BNB are the best to withdraw the funds

Yes, you have the right. If you work in this forum and win bitcoin, do not transfer your money to another platform through Bitcoin because you will lose a lot. You can use several other currencies with less fees such as Litecoin and Dogecoin if you transfer your money, try to watch the price difference so that you do not lose a lot .

At first I was wondering how I would withdraw from yobit, I was doubting so a friend that introduced me to this great platform, I had to sell to LTC before I could withdraw,it came fast and it was very reliable

On 1/31/2020 at 1:48 PM, doriahailee said:

Yeap, there are so many alternative on yobit if you think Bitcoin Fee withdrawal was too high, As you said XRP was good option but not all exchange or wallet have this. Try another alternative like Litecoin, Dash and ethereum, I think the fee was reasonable and really low.

Of course there are wallets that doesn't support some crypto like xrp and i think one must choose first a good wallet that accepts a variety of crypto currency with the exchange feature that allows swapping of one coin to another though some wallets requires kyc for using this feature.

In my case I use coinbase wallet and I'm able to send my xrp there from yobit and since it requires kyc verifications for using swapping feature I do exchange my xrp to btc vai changelly and this process works well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for such an interesting and informative post. You have expanded not only my horizons, but also many other people.
  • +1 1

Ethereum transactions are only cheap when the network is not saturated, in addition to ripple, litecoin also has low rates and is also fast, dogecoin is much cheaper, you just have to check that the site where we send our cryptocurrencies is not a scam or is pretend to be the real [phishing].

Bitcoin appears to have a higher transaction fees of 0.0012 in most of the exchangers including yobit exchanger and since it is too high then i think we need to make use of the likes of xrp, ethereum or litecoin because there fees is low compared to bitcoin and they are also popular in every site you visit to make transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you as if you use the BTC to withdraw then the fees will be high and there is other way to withdraw the coin like in Yobit you have to create the yobicode and share it with the exchanger.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Wow, mate! It's good to hear that there are another ways in terms of withdrawing money. Because of these charges your earnings will lessen. 

On 1/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Waves is listed in many big exchanges and the fee of waves withdrawal in yobit is really less than a cent. so use this coin as an withdrawal option. Also Litecoin is a good choice because it has a good volume and you will get the exact amount upon exchanging.

In fact, this matter is considered fraud in one way or another and therefore I do not advise you to do it, especially since the fees are not that large and anyone who is able to bear it

On 1/31/2020 at 11:21 AM, Akbor said:

I think if anyone convert his btc to ltc and then withdraw it then he can get the maximum value I think. ltc withdrawal fee is very low in yobit exchange.

This is because the bitcoin network fee compared to litcoin is very large, so the litecoin withdrawal fee of 0.002 is also considered large for the 0.00015 ltc network fee.

Oh really!
Well, I haven't done that yet
So thank you very much for my alert
Hope you post a post explaining what to do when we post 20 comments
How can we find out our balance and save it in the wallet?
I hope you think carefully about my suggestion!

I do not really advise this way, the sums on the platform must remain with them as long as the goal of their existence is trade, but in the case of withdrawing profits, I advise selling against dollar pairs and using Perfect Money Bank, as the transfer fee to it does not exceed 1% of the amount transferred.

i agree about your approach, i always do that evrey time i want to withdraw or switch my stability in yobit to my wallet. chickening out bitcoin directly will price an excessive amount of due to it is costly transaction charge, but when we convert it to other coins like litecoin and doge  we will store quite a few cash when we want to withdraw.