Create your own token or coin. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SIMON ABOURAS

Create your own token or coin.

Yes, this may be the case for the person who is very much experienced and expert in this field of crypto currency. As far as I am concerned, I don't have enough experience and knowledge to go through these stages and neither I have the money to create my own token. First, I would like to build my knowledge that how does this happen then I would think further.

I cannot create my own currency because, firstly, that requires a great deal of experience that I do not possess, and secondly, a large capital that I do not possess, and the most important reason is that no one may buy it, so for me it is a difficult project to achieve.

. I think this is a very good information you have shared because I don't Sinclair please can make 110cc or token in the number after building work stop it now I can understand how we can do this and how we can create our own cryptocurrency token and crypto currency

Creating a special metal coin Vinnie needs a lot of studies, analyzes, conclusions and reasons . It is not so easy . Much work needs to be done to be a successful and purposeful project . We can seek it, but not now

This may have been a brilliant idea three years ago but if you plan to make your own currency on the ETH site today, you will be wasting time, effort and money because no one cares about coins or tokens without a real project. Instead, try to save money and learn how to exchange.

• +1 1

It is not easy for a person to create his own cryptocurrency because this requires huge devices and a very powerful processor that we cannot obtain in an easy way, so the technique of inventing a cryptocurrency is very complex and needs long experience in this field.

to be frank 20k$ is very huge to invest most especially for us but anyway it will be profitable though. But we have to be careful and know how to invest so that we wont lose much of our money,  I'm still new in trading anyway.

Edited by Manir

You are right to thank you for this advice. I hope that we always give such useful topics because we need cooperation and teamwork

I think that it takes a lot of money to create your own coin, I am still trying to earn money through this forum and invest it, and I think that I will start trading more soon,  Perhaps in time I will be able to do more

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, it is nice to create our own business, but this requires a lot of knowledge and experience, as well as mining requires a lot of devices, including a computer that contains a huge processor that can withstand the operations that will occur

• +3 1

Hello my friend, if I am wan and have sufficient knowledge of the blockchain, I can certainly program my own currency, but what is the benefit, creating a new currency is not difficult, but it is difficult to spread this currency among crypto investors and make them trade in it in addition to Pumping large sums of money into the currency so that it has value, so currencies are created by famous companies, countries, or banks, and even famous sports clubs, because the popular base is an essential element for the success of the currency.

• +4 1

While it has its advantages I do not think it that easy to make your own coin. I do appreciate the ambition and that can take you places but it requires knowledge and more practice like trial and error. I do hope you are successful in your venture.

My dear friend it is not easy to create your own bit coin . You have to be consistent while working here to make up your good profit and money .

Whatever it may be, creating a coin is much more difficult than you think, blockchain technology is another type of technology in it own, that is why you lots of coins come into the market and leave so fast because one reason behind that is that they do not have the technology to sustain them.

I think you are right friend. We should have create our own token and coins. But this is not easy. We must have lots of information to complete this task. You must have to collect knowledge about different things if you are interesting to create your own token. You can also develop your token later.

Creating a cryptocurrency is good and useful for members who want to invest money but we must have experience in cryptocurrencies so that we do not lose all of the money that we have collected.

It should be our fame that we aspire for creation and we want to create whatever we want to create; similarly, it should also be spirit in us, create a topic and think about too deeply .

• +5 1

My friend, do not underestimate it, I do not want to disappoint you or reduce your resolve, but I advise you to focus your efforts on something that you will benefit more from. The forum here has huge numbers who receive the Talk icon, yet its value is relatively low, so wait for it.

Its sound so scamming because if you dont have good investors along with you , not only good investor but well-known and trusted investor by your side , you can only scam with such coins and if its not for scamming then you are just wasting your time , money and energy there. 

Hello dear friend, Actually I am new to this forum and i don't know what are you saying. So I want to say sorry because j didn't understand about what you have said. 

A new and attractive topic, my friend, but I do not think that 20 thousand dollars is a simple number..Do not forget there are costs of promotion, work and investment later..so this idea is beautiful, but it needs a lot of money, time and effort, and what prevents us is this huge number..thank you my friend

Exactly creating our own Cryptocurrency is really very beneficial it will be easily accessible in this era but at the same time there is also a lots of risk involved taking such risk besides investing your funds in this project can profit too much to its creator.

In fact, I am a beginner here and I do not have sufficient experience on the subject. I hope you will give us a broader explanation and the amount of money required to work in this field.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

First, the creation of a successful currency and realization of profits is not so simple, as it takes tremendous efforts and needs an expert software team on the ground and a goal for this currency and how to use it and its usefulness And what will make it important to investors In addition, what platforms should be chosen for inclusion.

Yes you are right. Yeah. You need to school information to share. your own kind will take time and knowledge you can create a token and be using it until you are ready definition of daytime and develop into a coin series needed a lot of hard work