Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

Some members that insist to invest on those low volume did it in lack of experience but at the end they acquired best experience from their  narrow minded mistakes. So is a lesson for me and you to learn from not to fall in same mistakes again. Low volume coins doesn't earn profit go for valuable coins check market to choose properly

Yeah you're absolutely right.  A coin with zero volume isn't good to buy because there is bo one buying ghat coin. No one buy that coin. If you buy that coin it will be your loss. There is no profit even you wouldn't get your investment. If you buy you can only hold them. But there is no meaning. So don't buy coin with zero volume. 

Many of the human beings do no longer watch on it is volume. They suppose that a token that is fee is 0.00000001 btc. They assume that if they make investments in. It's it is earnings will double after few days. Their concept is very hazardous if he do now not watch buying and selling quantity carefully. 

Most of the beginners do this, and this act is like a lot of talk without success or result. They buy currencies and wait for long periods to win a little money and simple. Do not do this, my dear ones, this is not wealth

Hello my dear friend, I hope you are very correct about this. Because you can always find the participation of people in trading with just checking the trading volume. If it is less than it is more amount of people are trading in that currency. So hope you should find a better number of trading volume for better results.

Much obliged to you for a particularly helpful guidance we generally disregard the volume of the coins Be that as it may the level of the volume is significant like the others factor too The exchanging not a simple undertaking and the rate and the candle are the indispensable marker if the quantities of purchasers

Majority of these coins are useless. They are dead coins and they have very low trading volume and most of it are manipulated. The movement are just to show the people that their is movement but there are no actual buyers. Avoid investing your money in such coins.

I don't see any useful opportunity in beginner's investing or trading.first is to gain more knowledge about everything you need to know in trading and investment before starting.research,learn from others watch YouTube.have a mentor if possible.

• +1 1

Yes ofcourse new commers don't invest in the coin.Yiu invest and not get back your money back soon. It s not easy to get back your investment fromthat platform so don't invest without knowing. 

Yes thats true it is the issue with the beginners they just rush into the trading without knowing the proper knowledge of the coin an the face lose then. Thats why never invest in the coin with zero value. 

Hi.

Very good advice. Just when I recently invested in one of these coins, I thought about it. Alternatively, explore other currency pairs. For example, "your coin / litecoin" is trading poorly, but the situation may be different with "your coin / ethereum" :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

I agree with you. The problem is that it is difficult for a beginner to understand which coins are worth buying and which ones should be abandoned. For this, it is worth doing research to buy a coin with a high trading volume.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I am totally agree with you and i am also avoid all those coins who don't have any value in crypto market because this was because they made by some random person and they will won't run their currencies and than their coins is dead so don't buy anything without any properly information about that

Truly you are correct. In the event that you find in market than you discovered 90% of altcoins is dead and not many coins are just enduring so I propose anyone who needs to put resources into Crypto is contribute just top coins.

There different coins in the yobit which is not known and the value is dead. We do not take risk to buy this coins for they do not have value in the market just a waste of money..

Yes of course Friend you are right. The coins or tokens are called shitcoin. They are called like that since they are useless. 

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

market will all in all pass on or be invalid without regard or with a low worth, that is the explanation it is a good thought to place assets into money related structures that are tradeable that have a fair purchase and arrangement regard so You can sell the coins with no issue when they need to start selling

You are right because dead coins are already mean by someone that you don't Know so you can becaful for that because meaning people's there bee conpleing about that

You're right. In the event that you find in the market more than you discover many coins are dead and not many coins exist for long. So we often buy coins that have been around for a long time

yes, this is very important, because if there is no trading volume, then you will simply waste your money.  do you need it?

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Indeed numerous beginners has done this and are doing if there is no volume and the coins don't have worth and they purchase the coins and sit tight for long time that is awful in light of the fact that you adhered into to that coins and that isn't right way

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.