Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

We should all not buy low volume coins.  Because there are very few users of low volume currency.  As a result, the coin is more likely to die.  However, if we want to hold a currency in the long term, we will choose the popular currencies.  In a word, we will invest or hold the currencies that are listed on four to five exchange sites.

Yes you're right dude,many of the members do rush to buy cheap coins,because they thought they'll make a lot of profits at the end not knowing that the coin is of very low value,so when they sell it out they'll surely lose,so to avoid this try to buy coins with high value don't be tempted by it cheapness

• +1 1

Welcome my friend. Those who enter the field of cryptocurrencies should fully understand what the world of cryptocurrencies is, what is trading in them, how to invest them, and have experience in this field.

That is true when I was a newbie in crypto I tried to buy coins but doesn't have enough knowledge in that thing so I end up nothing to earn because it has 0trade, when I remembers this happening I end up laughing but now I do earn good money.

We should realize that while the zero price is not conducive to our buying, the reactions are not unreasonably unenerving of the benefits we receive except for the exceptionally long volume currencies. The main strength of this rally is to buy coins at low cost and work on money development, albeit somewhat. Choose coins that are imaginatively productive, the more coins are dealt with, the more significant the work of the currency is in this assembly ...

In fact cryptocurrencies that do not have a record of daily trading and investing or that do not have a stock holding are already dead and should be removed from every market to buy and exchange them because they have no future.

Thanks mate for sharing such a great idea with us it actually true most people don't understand the basis of investing they just decide to invest without Understanding how the process works

Yes you should to avoid that coin which have the the trading volume is zero because you cannot get the profit and you cannot go for the trading with that coin so you should to choose that coin which have the more trading volume

• +3 1

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please dont invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading. This topic important for begginer.

Any coin with a moo volume would barely donate you any benefit. So I exhortation merely don't go near those coins. Make sure that you simply are as it were exchanging the most excellent coins so that you simply can spare yourself from a part in case misfortune.

You are right. But I am new on this forum making our posts useful and helpful for other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. This forum gave you a lot of benefits. Such as it will increase your grip in english language and it will also increase knowledge of you.

You are right, we will not get profit if we trade a low amount of currencies. Should be good capital and be brave when trading, as well as caution. I advise you to ask the rest of the members about any uncertainties you have in trading.

they are not many coins with zero trading volume coins so if you want to make investment in the Bitcoin is at the very first choice and the others are the coins with good value

The volume is really the most important thing for each coin! There are many coins with high prices but with no volume! And all of these coins are scam in my opinion. Knowing the coin's volume is really important before investing in it.

Edited by teebasas

That's clearly genuine since contributing in crypto tokens with zero exchanging volumes now and then can be related as betting movement since it's exceedingly hazardous as you'll either win or lose a huge sum of cash rapidly with a flicker of an eye, so it's way better to contribute in tokens that are as of now in Crypto showcase exchanging circulation to have a peace in intellect beneath a overwhelming pressure

In this case, as a beginner, I have a question, what are the best methods that I should follow in order to trade and invest appropriately, and what method should I follow

We should have worked very hard to improve our trading to improve our earning, but if we reach zero point in our trading, then it is definitely a lack of success .

Yeah you are absolutely right I have seen many beginners who mostly invest large amount without even knowing the basic things about trading that and such these things cause their loss you are right we you should be careful with our investment so that we may not face loss in trading.

Yes your topic is very interesting and helpful. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am working hard on this forum and making our own opinion.

Hello my friend,

You are right many of beginners start with low volume of crypto currencies, because they still have a little experience about crypto world.

This is wrong step, you should learn and get experience first, so you can be brave to invest a lot of money with zero chance to lose it.

Good luck to everyone and best regards.

You must first learn investing well before starting it, so you must also know the currencies in which you should invest in it, and you must always monitor currency rates so that you know what is the appropriate currency for investment so that you do not invest a currency and it collapses suddenly and you are exposed to money loss

Before buying or investing in any coin we should do a proper research about it such as it's history , trading volume , fluctuation rate and should do a complete analysis. As you mentioned if a coin has low trading volume it means it is not not for day or Short term trading and needs a big investment to boost in future so we have to hold it for long time.

Trading volume is most important point in cryptocurrency investment if we invest in those Crypto coins which have no trading volume our fund  stuck and we cannot make good profit many beginners make this mistake and they invest their money in worthless crypto coins

Thank you, my friend, for this warning, of course we must avoid everything that is in doubt, or be a fake or a crook, or it could expose us to large losses as well, so relying on the most famous currencies is the best.