What do you prefer going long or short - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

le recomedaria operar en corta o interdiario donde puede cerrar la operaciones el mismo dia y no dejar las operaciones por semana sabiendo el mercado es muy variable  se obtiene menor cantidad de ganancia pero se peuden realizar mas cantidad para realizar operaciones a largo le recomiendo yobi.net y para corto binance

long or short are the same two ways can get profit if our analysis is correct and if I prefer to follow the news that is happening

It depends LONG VS Short if there is a pump ore how the markets goes also stockmarket,.

For now i shall go short but this night was also a dirty wick from 10700 till 10450 if you was going long you had a problem. At this moment is hard to trade .

in fact, for me personally, it doesn't matter if I go in shorts or in a long one. lately more practice to go in shorts. If you understand the market well, there should be no difference for you

For me, I prefer trading in the long term because it is less risky, as you buy the right currency for you and wait for the right time to sell it when its price increases and you will achieve good profits. As for short-term trading it is somewhat difficult and needs experience in the field of cryptocurrency trading

• +2 1

I prefer short-term trading, since we are dealing with crypto which is a highly volatile asset meaning its price change over time that's why the most suitable method is a short-term trading. But you could also use long-term trading in some crypto especially the one the has low value like Ripple. 

What i see its really hard to trade when you short ore long the price keep in a loop BTC was last week 10400 than back to 10920 last night it wicked again to 10530 so hard to say better wait when price goes with nicer flow up ore down.

I prefer the long term because my capital is also small, also can see the development of altcoin and even then, in my opinion if taking the short term is rather risky because we don't know any good or bad news.

When I first started buying cryptocurrency, I was investing in a short term, I was afraid of losing, but now I have invested in a long-term cryptocurrency. You can lose a lot of money investing in a short term complex as you will earn a lot, but you will be more comfortable in the long term.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:50 AM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

Cryptocurrency trading is a way to make good profits but it is necessary to know the market well to avoid possible losses.

14 hours ago, Cryptic said:

I prefer short-term trading, since we are dealing with crypto which is a highly volatile asset meaning its price change over time that's why the most suitable method is a short-term trading. But you could also use long-term trading in some crypto especially the one the has low value like Ripple. 

@Cryptic there has a risk of Short term trading Becuase in a day price can be fall down... Yesterday  one trader trade 20k usd     for Short term but unfortunately the coin dump and he get lose around 4k USD.. So i think Short term trading is good for certain event.. Again long term trading is good only if you run in a plan prediction Because in certain month all currency price go up..              

In my opinion, depending on the movements of the market, order. If there are many buy orders, the market is uptrend. If there are many sell orders, it means the market is in downtrend. In general there are many definitions and terms for choosing Long or Short

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

If you are a very good person at analyzing the market, it is easy for you to operate short, in my case I operate long since I do not have enough knowledge.

• -2 1

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

I do not know about trading friend but every time I read I find out more about things such as long term or short term I do not know what it means suddenly if I learn more I encourage myself to see tutorials to see what it is about I know that a friend He said that a friend of his made a lot of money in trading but I don't know yet, regards

From my opinion long term investment have big profit and short term investment have lower profit, you can choose which one do you want. My opinion good for take participated with long term investment because we got big profit for investing with crypto.

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Cryptic there has a risk of Short term trading Becuase in a day price can be fall down... Yesterday  one trader trade 20k usd     for Short term but unfortunately the coin dump and he get lose around 4k USD.. So i think Short term trading is good for certain event.. Again long term trading is good only if you run in a plan prediction Because in certain month all currency price go up..              

as someone who has been a day trader for years now, i can confidently tell you that it can be very profitable if you have your own trading strategy, those who use 20k usd without any prior knowledge are pound to lose it, because without the right management of portfolio we would be in a total loss.

• +2 1

that depends a lot on your goals. If you like to trade intraday, it is best to go short. This I usually do to be able to close the profits and have to risk the profit of the operation. but if for any reason you go negative, the best thing to do is to leave it long and see if there is a possibility of closing the operation near the entry price to avoid a large loss!

if you have a good knowledge of the market it is possible to make a profit in either case but there will always be a probability of loss.

On 30/1/2020 at 9:50, bean said:

Hay dos formas en las que puede operar con criptomonedas, puede optar por ir en largo porque sospecha que el precio aumentará o en corto porque sospecha que el precio será el que prefiera.

If you prefer to go short, you should be aware of the price at all times, check the graph, I prefer the long term, so continue with the things I have to do and I do not worry so much about the investment since I know I invested in a solid project

Either of the two is good, short or long, you win if you know where the market trend is going, we always get into traiding to win but it is inevitable to lose some chances.

I prefer long-term vision
Because long-term vision makes a person patient and does not get greedy
Of course, short-term vision is good, but the situation should be such that you take a risk and know who is signaling and pull your money out.

i  prefer to invest for a long time but In the quest to find and build your financial freedom, you must avoid acting impulsively at all costs. Keep in mind that investing your money in an asset is a very weighty decision, you cannot take it lightly. Regardless of whether you will be investing little by little, or if you will invest a lot of money from the beginning, you must always be very careful. Remember that money is the result of your work, effort, your performance, so it is valuable. Avoid getting carried away by pages miraculous, it is best that you rely on professionals who provide advice, guide and accompany you. It does not mean that they will work miracles for you, but you will have the opportunity to make a conscious choice. If you want to invest in Bitcoin, be sure to do your research and documentation very well. You need to acquire cryptocurrencies safely. For this, it is best to establish an investment strategy, so that you do not get carried away by emotions. Invest thinking in the long term and it will help you better to see things but in solid projects like bitcoin.

The fisrt time to stared with bitcoin I suffed to much becuase I dont know how to make a short trade and I only buy crypto to hold and when the market goes down very strongly I felt bad but now I know how to trade long and short and in different platform so I did both is to easy for me now. I recommend to short bitcoin the platform Quanfuiry is a really good option.