ATM in Syria - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmeddominik

ATM in Syria

Syria is currently under international sanctions against it. I do not think that there is any possibility of ATM mechanisms in it in the future before the end of the sanctions against it. I hope that there will be a peaceful solution in Syria to the end of the matter

• Useful or interesting 1

The circulation of BTC ATM machine across the world is an proving to the world that is the most safe and secure, fast and smart means of making global transactions that will soon suppresses fiat world. This is a welcome development for all Crypto user's and the whole world f Crypto currencies.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:30 PM, Ahmeddominik said:

Hello my friends, are they going to spread the ATM to all countries, and will Syria display this ATM which belongs to cryptocurrencies, and I hope for that

ATM is really helpful for all of us so every country must have one but there is a lot of risks about this because ATMs is easy to be robbed and must be close to a secured places.

On 1/30/2020 at 2:30 PM, Ahmeddominik said:

Hello my friends, are they going to spread the ATM to all countries, and will Syria display this ATM which belongs to cryptocurrencies, and I hope for that

All countries must have a sufficient supply of ATM. Perhaps in some places questions arise with the safety of their installation. Or there is no suitable infrastructure

According to what I heard, Syria has a special status in terms of sanctions and prohibitions of most digital banks for it, and it has an inflation problem and a shortage of foreign exchange in fiat currencies. But publishing it to ATMs with Bitcoin will be very helpful to people and I think that the country itself must adopt Bitcoin in the defenses, as it can bypass penalties and buy and sell through it away from the fiat currencies

• +1 1

I am glad that several cities already have cryptocurrency ATMs, I hope one day to meet an ATM in person and be able to use it since there is not yet in my country but I hope that they will soon put cryptocurrency ATMs.

The situation in Syria is difficult to know if there is an ATM for Bitcoin, I did a quick scan in bitcoinatmradar.com and found that they didn't have Syria listed for Bitcoin ATMs listed in this website. Perhaps there are some but are trying to keep a low profile for many reasons.

This is mostly for the people of this country that need access with ease to Bitcoin, something an ATM gives. I hope there will be news for Bitcoin ATM to be installed in Syria as I checked the internet and I think there is nothing right now. It could have been great because the people in Syria need to have the option to invest in the financial future and should be offered this and allowed by the state to operate bitcoin ATMs.

• +2 1

I hope that it will be everywhere a Bitcoin ATM is setup because everyone should have the option available to buy Bitcoin whenever they want. Buying Bitcoin still needs a lot of time using exchanges and becomes difficult with KYC and having to scan identity take pictures, something nobody likes. It is better to have Bitcoin ATM for everyone and buy or sell for cash if there is need.

This matter would be excellent, particularly for traders who live in Syria, who, as far as I know, are subject to economic sanctions. The Syrian government's adoption of cryptocurrencies in its trading exchanges would allow it to circumvent those sanctions, but the existence of a Bitcoin cashier is something I see far away now and will take years to become accessible.

this is the big achievement of the Bitcoin at this time in all over the world and I want to tell you that many countries are installed the ATMs of the cryptocurrency in their countries for the public and also Syria is install the ATM for the cryptocurrency

• +3 1

Welcome to you. I think that ATMs will spread in most of the major and economically developed countries. As for Syria, I do not think so in the foreseeable future.

I do not currently expect Syria to enter this field because of the great economic blockade on it. Therefore, it is wonderful to hear about a mother coming in Syria in the future, as it will be a very beautiful development at all levels and fields.

It is the good news but which company has introduces this feature in the country as there is no team which can control the bitcoin than who will add this to the world?

Yes, they have distributed this device in most developed countries, but Syria is far from that, although I believe that Syria is one of the countries most in need of digital currencies in order to try to advance its economy and fight the economic sanctions imposed on it

• +1 1

There are many places in the world that have ATMs based on cryptocurrencies and from it you can buy more cryptocurrencies or get your cryptocurrencies in fiat currency, this is the best technology has done so far, and anywhere in the world it is seeing this, and the acceptance of cryptocurrencies is one step away from being reached.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think that Syria, like many countries in the world, is one of the countries that are subject to American sanctions. Of course, automated teller machines for cryptocurrencies will be useful, but the Syrian government must first allow this. I hope that happens because it will definitely improve the economic situation in many  Countries in the world.

• +5 1

Dear members, Syria is subject to economic sanctions, and this greatly affects the state economy and the local currency exchange rate, and therefore citizens are affected by these sanctions, and I believe that spreading encrypted currency exchanges in it helps a lot to mitigate the effects of sanctions and improve the economy

Dear, unfortunately, I am a resident of the Syrian Arab Republic and the Governorate of Syria has established a special cashier for encrypted currencies for direct withdrawal from it now the Syrian government is busy supporting its own currency Basically the central ATMs here do not always work very big breakdowns and most importantly the electricity that will not help the operation of the cashier always thank you  So much

• +1 1
  • +2 1