What if you lose your money trading? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What if you lose your money trading?

Loose means a loss and we have nothing left if we loose. The money that we loose in crypto currency in trading there is no solution to get back that money. Just be careful.

Failure is the key to success,in my views don't get hurt or never disappointed if you ever lose or fail to achieve your goals, instead learn from your failure and emerg  again with new zeal and zest. In trading mostly when you start new you have to face many problems and may lose all you have then next time you must noted that where you did the mistake and improve them. 

Trading is risky there is gain and lost but here we need knowledge and experience if we have knowledge and experience then we can earn huge profit trading is the name of gain and loss but if we have experience about trading then gain will be more and loss will be less

At any loss if we end our career then what will be our future giving up is not a career but quitting any thing is a best career when we tried our best for reaching at any stage then we will reach at it but first we will surely face loss if a child trying for walking then he fell for several times but that's child don't leave it is it is the end of his career. 

On 1/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 
Will you send the money back to trading again, or will you end your career?

This is a very sensitive content but to me if I lose money in trading i will consider it that is not my lucky day but rather a bad day and in every successful trading we must experience loss in one way or the other but I don't think I can quit because I have had it in mind that I want to become a successful trader.

Trading is a risk every trader knows it before starting trading so he/she had already made their mind about losses if you have a huge loss start analyzing where you did wrong what mistake you made that cost you huge loss but never give up hardwork always pays off so learn pros and cons check the market situation and then invest

This is why you are not trade with all your money and you are use a system. If you are suffering losses, then you are reducing your next trade, reducing again if you are still losing, until you finally make it better. There are some trader that are getting lucky for some time, then they get it to the internet like twitter and brag about it. But after they make big mistakes then they stop doing that because trading is like karma. If you are bragging you are good it will come back to haunt you.

Operating the market is a risk, and it always has been, so we do not have to play with it, we always have to keep in mind losing our assets and for this we must always have our plans outlined before operating, as never invest everything our assets in an operation, there is nothing certain in the market, so we must always invest an amount that we are willing to lose and more if we are new to the market we must take care of losing everything in the operations.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Don't determine your fate with just  a lost... Remember failure are pathways to sucess..when u succeed in your trade you are happy but when u fail, all u got to do when you fail is restrategize and learn from your failures

If i lose my money trading then i didn't get emotional because when you are doing trading keep it in mind that you must have strong stomach to bear this type of loses and learn from them don't give up on yourself. Thanks 

The best way to avoid loss in trading is to choose the right place to invest on because if you put all your eggs in one bag then you will have no other route to walk on so its not ideal to invest all your assets on a single cryptocurrency or a site so if we select well and do well we never face this problem best of luck 

On 1/29/2020 at 9:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

We know trading is risky, and anyone can lose if you get into a deal and lose your money. 

Ever trade gives a good experience to trader where it grew per day and per trade. He analysis the market and thoroughly check own mistakes of trades. The good trader always audit his trades and make sure to avoid those mistakes. He don't back down easily and fight back. The today loss is giving you another chance to regain more profit from market. Always take some time after loss and analysis farther before depositing in account. 

Yes you are right and the thing you discuss in your post is right and some of the people lose hope after losing their income but without losing we cannot get experience and skills and instead of skills and experience we cannot be perfect in any field of life. So by losing money we have not to lose heart and do not lose the job and get the work with new motivation. So be motivated and keep moving.

well... we all know that you must trading with money you are ready to lose it and if I lose all my money... I think that I will be decome depressed some days or weeks... ofcourse I get many lessons from that and I will do it again and again

losing trading money or risks in general will make, me very disappointed with myself, and I think that if it happens more than 3 times, I need time to rethink and get back to work when, I'm ready.

• +1 1

My friend, in fact, the loss in general should not give up and it should give us an incentive to continue our work, but we must make more effort to achieve what we want and to avoid losses in successive times.

On 29/01/2020 at 5:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

We all know losing of money when trading is really painful for those that has experienced it before. But that shouldn't mean you should stop totally, I think the best thing is to calm down and trade after having more experience next time.

Crypto trading is always risky business for all people, also i am a small trader and i make some good amount on this time from crypto trading. But i see that many trader already loss their all fund on crypto trading, and i also i see that they re-enter on crypto again for trading.     

Indeed, trading is fraught with risks and we have to pay attention during work, but my loss does not mean that I will quit or stop working. Quite the contrary, it is a strong motivation for me to try again and experiment from the beginning and learn from my mistakes and how to fix them

• +2 1

I think it's important to learn from your mistakes and stay focused. As long as you can weather the rough patch in your investing career you will come out stronger. Very few traders straight off the bat make incredible trades, you take time to develop your habits and find out your sector that you want to research.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:55 PM, Abo3laa said:

trading will not give you profit everytime and this is why you need to do trading with the amount which you can  afford. This is a normal thing that in trading there will have lose and win .. So be careful everytime.

I will never give up after losing. First I will find out the reason why trading is not successful.  I will take necessary steps to prevent this from happening later.  Because wise people say ,,,, failure is the pillar of success.  

On 2/18/2021 at 5:37 PM, Ramzyhassan said:

It is normal for this to happen. If it happens to me, I will put another money and try again, because I really nearly reached what I wanted, but what prevented me was my lack of confidence in myself and in the world of crypto 

No, it is not normal to lose money often. If it happens once in a while, it could be acceptable but I think more than 1 loss in every 10 trades is abnormal. Most losers suffer from lack of clear planning. They don't have any schedules for their trades, they only jump on the market whenever they feel good about it and this is why they often fall victim for market surges. With a little bit of concentration and clever time management, you can reduce your losses to a minimum.

I know trading is totally risk and no one can do trading. It is required a big experience. A good trader do trading regularly I think when he loss money he must gain income also. But for new person trading is not good.And if your new then try to invest lower money and  examine it. 

I will definitely look for a good option to recover my loss from the previous trade and loosing in one trade doesn't mean you should quit rather you should learn from it that what was your mistake and should take care it and mistakes give you good experience and develop you as a good trader if you learn from it.