Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

There are a lot of wallets for cryptocurrencies, but personally I have been using coinbase for some time and until now I have never had any problem

• +1 1

I agree with you,I think blockchain is the best in my little experience.  The truth can be saved more than your faith.

It’s just amazing and great.  Most people use this wallet.

These services are weak and can easily get hacked. Also they are not to be trusted. If you need a wallet in your desktop I'd suggest Electrum. I prefer to use the bitpay wallet. This is an app that works great for me. Its a worldwide wallet. Its too much trusted so it is very popular to everybody. Because with Yobit you can easily withdraw money. Yobit is an online money investing site. 

Hello friend, At the point when I entered the universe of digital currencies, I utilized a blockchain wallet, as it is the best as far as convenience and high security, particularly for novices, yet one of its weaknesses is that it does exclude all cryptographic forms of money, so another wallet should be utilized close by it.

I have been using trust wallet and coin base for many years. I have a lot of coins that I have saved in these wallets. I have a trust wallet with a coin base and a much better wallet.I have not had any problem using these wallets. Its security system is much better and much more secure wallet.

There are really a lot of private wallets to store your crypto that you can download to your mobile and start using immediately. However, I tend to use hardware backed up private wallets like Ledger. They are always safer. Also, everyone who uses personal wallets should pay attention to the "private key" issue. You should always write your private keys in a piece of paper, and never take a screenshot or photo of these keys. If anyone reaches these information in the digital environment, your wallet and possibly your funds in it, is gone for good. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am a new here and I prefer coinbase because for me it is very safe and famous all over. Many people store their coins in this wallet. Because the chances of hacking is very less in this wallet. So I will suggest coinbase wallet.

Thank you for naming the best wallets in the crypto world. All the wallets are safe though they may have different features. This will be good and useful for all members especially newbies.

4 wallets are best for keeping our crypto curriencies at this age 1 Coinbase wallet 2 Coinbase pro 3 Trust wallet by the name of trust wallet we can guess this one is also best wallet and 4th wallet is Block chain wallet these wallets are safest wallets and famous in the society of cryptocurrencies. 

At first thankyou so much for topic and your topic is that you are looking for good wallet then my advices for you is do work with blockchain wallet because it is first wallet of cryototalk and it is trusted 

Blockchain wallet is a very nice wallet and i am thinking to put some usdt for taking interest from there because interest rates are very good in that wallet. I never use coinbase wallet but i know coinbase one of the most trustable exchanger in the world. I use binance wallet most of my times and it's also safe too. I'm also using trust wallet for erc-20 tokens it's also safe too and binance bought the trust wallet (TWT).

• +2 1

coinbase wallet is trustable as far as any wallets can go since the coinbase is the closest thing to the regulated in crypto environment. they even have plans for their stocks to go public. there are a lot of trustable wallets like metamask, trust wallet etc but I would prefer coinbase wallet above all others.

• +3 2

There are many cryptocurrency-related wallets on the internet. There are reliable wallets such as Coinbase, Blockchain. Coinbase is pretty good at wallet. It has been doing its job regularly for years. Coinbase is a very good wallet for cryptocurrencies.

You mentioned world best three wallet in your topic. Personally I will suggest coinbase. I think this is one of the most secured and safe wallet to keep your coins. Coinbase very easy to use. I will recommend newbies to use this wallet.

there are many other wallets that are good but you have not menstioned them like the myetherwallet and the trust wallet which are the good one and worth using.

Hello friend, as for me, I do not know much about the electronic wallet, so thank you for this information. I registered on the yobit platform, as many people advised me about it. As it is safe and legitimate and a platform for trading and selling cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Coin base is a good wallet as I also use coin  base wallet to trade but of recent a friend referred me to a wallet called the pander, though I don't know or have much trust in it.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

thanks you for this benefit information .i think Yobit is good for the beginners .but i want to know if yobit will have  direct deposits from  credit card, bank in the future ?

• +2 1

I think the coinbase is a good wallet for the people currently holding because it offers a wide range of coins and also have many other features to which makes it more useful

Your info is helpful. Much thanks to you so much for that. I have a coinbase wallet. Ideally the individuals who are new individuals will have the option to open their #1 wallet with this data from you

As we know the crypto world is full of wallets and also these are essential for the storing of our money therefore we should select the best wallet for us . Wallet should be safe and also have the less withdraw fee . So I will recommend that the trust wallet is very secure and also have less withdraw fee.

these are the wallets that you can use for your crypto storing and further there are a lot of other wallets that you can use to keep your money and also stake to earn money too.

Coinbase and the blockchain wallets are definitely good and reliable. I prefer to use the bitpay wallet. This is an app that works great for me. But you can also keep your bitcoin in an online wallet that could earn you interest, liek freebitcoin. But if you have a lot of btc i would suggest investing in a hardware wallet. It can't be hacked.