Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

Yeah all wallet are good which depend on which one you feel more comfortable using for me am currently using the trust wallet it more secure and trusted for me. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

You used coinbase wallet??if you not use coinbase you can use this.its a best wallet for store your coin. I use this wallet. I think is very good

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Coinbase and Blockchain are the safest and most trusted wallets and are also the most widely used by people. Blokchain wallet now has its own exchange called The PIT Exchange and can be directly accessed from blokchain wallet. Third is coinpayments.net is also a safe and reliable wallet.

• +3 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

If you have any other better than these 3 feel free to suggest it 😉

More suitable Exchanges:

These are best and easy for newbies their are many  wallet with moat secure and complex security system.Which is not famous because of this but these are very good wallets you suggest.I am also using coin nomi wallet now a days.

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:04 AM, Migo said:

Those wallets are good indeed, but the crypto world is full of wallets, I can give one wich I used it for more than 2 years and nothing wrong happened to me, this wallet is coinpot, if yiu don't want to have an account in it, then at least try to read about its fees because I am sure that you will have a good opinion about it 

I agreed your account these wallets are good indeed crypto talk is full of wallets

• -2 1

I love Blockchain Wallet and Coinbase Wallet But I have been using Blockchain Wallet for a long time because it is easy to use and has a nice protection system and low clouds But I hope that more currencies will be added to it I want to add to this topic cold wallets that are not connected to the internet, they are very safe wallets Including hardware and paper wallets

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Coinomi,  Electrum wallet 

And if you want more best use hardware wallet like trezor and ledger wallet because this will give you good securty especially to those hackers. 

• +1 1

I mainly use Blockchain cryptocurrency wallet in order to store cryptocurrency. Blockchain is a very convenient cryptocurrency wallet and I advise you to use it. 

• +1 1

On 1/29/2020 at 12:01 PM, DreamStage said:

If you are one of those trying to understand which wallets are the best ones for having your addresses for specific Currencies here are my prefered ones:

Coinbase is one of the most trustable Exchangers providing not only with several currencies but also with referral system.

It has direct deposits from your credit card, bank and pay pal and also links your account with Coinbase Pro.

Coinbase Pro is an exchanger just like Yobit where you can market trade at ease without any hussles and linked with Coinbase.

Blockchain is the base one if you haven't gone with any other. It is the father of everything including blocks.

It doesn't provide most of other exchanges currencies but it's easier than most of them.

More suitable Exchanges:

Coinbase and blockchain are wallets and it's list on the top wallets name. And coinbase pro is an exchanger of coinbase. But this exchanger isn't for all. It's only for some selected country.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Ok so you're searching for good international wallet for bitcoin, so my answer in coinbase.coinbase is a really good wallet platform for your bitcoin storage or usage i have personally used it for several months.

• +2 1

I prefer decentralized wallets such as TrustWallet. Also, the wonderful Yobit wallet has many currencies and you will not find a wallet of this variety.

• +1 1

I honestly don't look for it.I think most of them are the same. There's no reason to change, search, find the best. But all I'm saying is my personal opinion.

• +2 1

Many of the wallet in the crypto talk are very good and also to be added that blockchain is the best and the most important wallet in the crypto talk. 

• -1 1

I agree with the list Op said that it is a good wallet. Maybe I would suggest a wallet exchange like Yobit, Binance and Indodax is pretty good.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

let me give you my advice 
wallets are two types cold wallet and hot wallet
hot wallet which is connected with internet and cold wallet is the opposite 
of course the cold one is safer than the hot but be careful if you lost it you lose for ever 
by the way I do not recommend block chain wallet it has some problem in privacy 

• +2 1

There are various wallets available in crypto world but all of those are not trust worthiness you need to choose such wallets which has tight security and is well protected so that there could be no such hacks occur in it.

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:01 AM, DreamStage said:

More suitable Exchanges:

Yes i am using coinbase for store coins. Coinbase is really good wallet. Security system of coinbase is really good most secure and trusted wallet i ever use.

• +1 1

If they are very good, I remember when Coinbase raised their commissions, many people were commenting badly, but it is very good and safe, over time there were no more criticisms and everything went back to normal

• +1 1
  • +2 1

People if you are looking for good wallet, then it's a very nice move because these days the rate of hackers and scammers are have increased. Which is why we need a highly security provided wallet which are binance, yobit, coinbase etc. These are the most highly security provided wallets which gives you also a safer vault.

• +3 1

the wallet that you recommend is good but now crypto has also provided a wallet that we can use for years, and at the time of disbursement of funds this wallet will be subject to administrative costs every time the funds are disbursed

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 10:01 AM, DreamStage said:

More suitable Exchanges:

Woh really good post and I saw youtube which wallet is good and high security. Yes coinbase wallet, blockchain wallet are very good and I want to use this wallet for my coin.

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

More suitable Exchanges:

sorry but you mentioned only bad wallets because 2 of them own the coins for you (coinbase and coinbase pro) and the other one require the kcy procedure.

the only safe and trustable wallet is the wallet where you own your coins, for bitcoin, for example, a good wallet is electrum

All three wallets is trusted I using blockchain wallet since 3 years very good experience with blockchain wallet safe and secured.

• +4 1