Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

You have also stay away from HYIP. This is High Yield Investing Programs. The promise you 3% per day of your investment. You will receive a part of your investment back, but eventually the website goes blank and you have lost your money. If it sounds to good to be true don’t invest in it. 

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

These are the HYPE( High Yield Invstment) sites that offer very lucrative to double, triple your money within 3, 4 5, to 15 days or more. New investors who are greedy and conscious of these Ponzi sites, invest for big ROI and lose money. The tactics of these sites to collect huge members by paying the initial entry members. Let's try to keep safe from the scammers.

Hello friends, I really did not know about these sites, thanks for the timely warning, being a beginner it seems to me an important issue! today there are many people who take advantage of the lack of information and knowledge

If really this is a new and proliferating scam induztria at this time, the promise to double the invested capital, in which very clear rules apply in which you cannot withdraw the capital, nor the profits obtained at any time if not in a time set by them. And again the proliferation of these platforms is seen in telegram.

With fear of being wrong, in my experience doublers are those who ask you for a deposit with the promise of doubling or even multiplying your investment many more times. Obviously none of this is true.
The ones you mention I think are HYIPs, they offer high profit percentages in completely ridiculous time periods.
Whatever the case, both are scams and we must stay alert at all times, just by hearing high profits we must be cautious.
With regard to HYIPs, I do not recommend this type of investment, however it is possible to make a profit, but as you mentioned, they work in a pyramid way, maybe we will win but others will later lose. Let's support each other as a community and put aside these types of platforms, the only thing they do is cause fear and uncertainty in society regarding cryptocurrencies

In the telegram this type of scams circulates a lot, and people, many because of ignorance, promote them, I always try to prevent them because they do not see it as pyramids, they do not understand that for them to win, others will have to lose.

The intention of this post is that fewer people fall for these types of fraud. It is best to avoid and stay away from these types of pages. Unfortunately there are people who have the illusion of doubling their money and end up losing everything. Thanks good post.

Of course they are 100% fraudsters and there is no one who doubles the money for you in a short time and people want quick profits and this is why they fall easy prey for fraudsters

you are right my friend, for me i never trust for those doubler sites, i can't send my coins to any investor to doubled my coins, when i want to earn more coins i prefer to choose good site for investment like yobit, it has good plans for investment and it is one of the trustest site.

You are right. I appreciate your post We really should stay away from those. Its all too good to be true. They will just pay you at first just to attract more inveators but when they collected many money they will be gone. It is very impossible for that to sustain their profit offered. Thats all obviously scam . 

currency doublers are usually scammers. i try to avoid them always. their offers can be so tempting but always remember that no lunch is free.

This is a very useful topic and it is a publication to warn everyone that every time we want to invest we must be more careful because scams are always present! The truth is that I have not used these money duplicators, I am not going to do so either because I have read that most of them are scams!
We must learn to work our money ourselves so as not to lose it!

that type of sites are called ponzi and they build under a pyramied scheme. when you invest you are paying another user's payment and your refferals paying your and other user's payment. Do not invest that websites for your invesment's security.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Indeed on the grounds that they are taking and you will lose your cash in vain .for me I didn't do it , To avoid the crypto doublers is the best choice in light of the fact that numerous individuals do many trick scam sites for others.

I wish everyone had the logic to understand its fake and fraud. What they do is to offer you something attractive as a bait and trap you into their fake transactions. In the beginning you may feel like its a great opportunity to double your coins, but gradually you will understand that they are not doing it in the right way. They are scammers who cheat all investors. 

web sites call for funding and declare that they'll refund you with 200% in the subsequent 24 hours with ninety nine% reproduction. i additionally advocate which you do not take the incorrect method to getting wealthy quick

This is true. There are a large number of fraudulent sites. They exploit people by attracting them by doubling their balance. They are the right of fraudsters, be careful of them.

Sounds good, double your coins once you attempt to try, maybe at first good comeback but when you invest more, that is the time you realize that you scam. Its better to work hard for the coins and stay away from promises double, triple or quadruple

Important advice for beginners that these sites exist and only work for a day or two and after that they disappear, I do not recommend working with them, but if you want to work, make sure that the site is on its 0 day and do not invest more than $ 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

Yes thats right, all these doubler sites which offers you to double your investments are totally scam and fake. 

I once get into these sites when i newly join crypto world few months ago. I invested in these types of site and ended up losing my money. As invested amount is not that much, so i survived. 

So avoid investing your money on these sites. No site can give you a profit more then 10-15% on your investments. 

So be careful when you are investing your money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes there are many sites which offers this type of schemes they says if you invest 1 dollar in return you will ger after some time 2 dollar some sites are real but mostly this type of sites are fake so beaware

Yes my friend you are right. Great post. We really to be informative about the coins and the prices. There are lot of scammers who cheats the new members who aren't aware of how scamming works. Always remember why can't they use it for themselves and benefit from it.

Who the people offering you to double your earning possiblity is that he is a scammer because he will say you to invest your earning on any website and it may you lose your profit in the greed of your double earning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As big profit it has shown risks seems to be a apperent matter and the situation is very dangerous so probably not worth it unless in your situation is a short term planning as you may profit some its not gonna get that bigger either  since you wont like it lasting long there as you wouldn't knew when it will go out.

• +1 1
  • +2 2