How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

I am a beginner and still do not have that experience to help you answer this question
But I will watch all the comments here because I may have a glimpse

You can get a coin in yobit by subscribing to its platform and pay you for every useful post, but the value they give you is not high so you have to do trading and investment operations if you want a bigger profit

• +1 1

On 1/29/2020 at 4:21 AM, Jesoy said:

You can get free coins if you trade. I tried it and I don't know if I receive the coins. But if you have 20 trades then i think you cn get 20 coins, i guess.

Yes everyone can claim free coins at yobit but sometimes there are some actions you need to do before you can get it.like exchanging some assets using their exchange.also try to spend some time to explore their investbox.

I discovered this alternative in the forum and received a free coin, but it didn't even show in my platform accounts and would not have been exchanged, despite the fact that I examined the shortcuts links. There seems to be no explanation for this

Yes my dear friend, surely this option exists and is not a hoax because this platform is very reliable, but you have to know that these currencies that you will receive are of low value and you can keep them until their price rises and you earn profits

• +5 1

Yes you can earn free coins from yobit but the value of the coins are not that big also some of them are dead. But the one's that still works,you can just store them and then trade or exchange them when the price rises.

As we are all new in this great forum i didn't know their are ways one can be able to earn free coins in yorbit and with this one have to work actively so that we will continue to be gaining real things that are free.

• +1 1

Yes, you can get these free coins from the yobit platform only, you must click on the Twitter or Facebook image to share the post and then you will get the free currency.

• +2 1

You can share on different sites and can earn free coin. But it to short and you can make draw . So it good that you make your focus on earning by posting.  So if you want to earn more then you can read other post and can learn about things which help you o getting your goals. So we can invest our time and we can become a good mumber of this forum. Because according to me cryptotalk is opportunity to of earning well and learning well.

This was a show, I think, and I finished there because I think I came too late and tried to participate, but he told me that the show was over, but we must not forget the platform's investments also that there are investments in both tokens and currencies as well.

• +2 1

There are two ways to obtain digital coins from the yobit platform:

1- If you sell more than 20 times a day.

2- Create a post on your official social media page, copy the link to the message, and paste it into the specified spot on the Yobit forum.

You can get some digital coins for free, but since they are low in value, you can keep them and use them later as their value increases.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

You can get free coins from you it exchange but it's value is very low. It is correct yobit exchange give us many free coins at daily basis but it's price is very low. I think it is not good for you. You can earn more from this by working on the cryptotalk forum. 

• +2 1

yes you can earn free coin in yobit click in free coin field and choose your coin that you want it and solve captcha and do the mission that they give you and then you will get it.

Yes, you can get free coins, when you click on the freecoin option, but its value is very small, and you will not get good benefits in a short time, in fact I did not try that and do not know if these currencies will increase in value in the future.

• +1 1

I think this is something I never come across in the yobit platform because I'm still new to the cryptotalk forum, so I'm still learning about the forum from the senior and experience members of the platform, thank you for sharing this important article with us.

Hi dear !

A very useful pist from you but i am newbie so i dont know about this option. But i am following the comments to get informed. Thank you 

I'm a new member here, but after reviewing many of the topics in the  beginners section in my understanding of this topic, I think it's you can get coins if you get 20 daily deal

Yes, my friend, you can get free coins from this platform by sharing a link on your personal page on Twitter, but these currencies do not have much value, so I do not advise you to do so. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can actually do that, by going to the platform and the drop-down menu that appears at the account name, you will find the FreeCoin option, click on it and you will find many currencies, you must share your account on one of the sites Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn and verify the required conditions. Some of them need a number of The daily trading operations that you must perform.

• +5 1

Good evening my friends, I do not have enough information about this topic, but I heard that you can get free currency from the Yobit platform, once a day. These currencies do not have much value, but perhaps in the future the price will increase and become large. It is preferable to ask the experienced members in This topic.

I really don't have idea about this topic . But I found this option in this forum and got a free coins . But found that Unfortunately its value is small and you have to store them until the prices of free coins  rises. Hope for best . May be its value increases soon and we gain more profit .

• +3 1

On 4/9/2021 at 12:54 PM, Shamo16 said:

You can claim free coins from yobit using the faucet, you can claim some coins every hour and some coins every 24 hours , after fews days from claiming free coins they will ask you to share post in social media like facebook and twitter to unlock the free claim. 

Friend, I found your comment on how to proceed to use the Yobit tap helpful. I am a beginner I am going to start using it. Excellent recommendation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit's free coins are of little value, but yes you can get them and they are free
You may benefit from it if its value increases.

You can get free coins from Yobit, To get free coins, you only need to go to the official yobit website and then get free coins and share their platform in any social media then get coins easily but unfortunately their value is small and you can store them until their price increases

• +4 1