How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

To get free coins you just need to goto yobit official site then goto free coins and share their platform in any social media and get coins easily.

Welcome, my friend, and I do not know anything about this topic. I hope to know everything about the Yobit wallet, and I know that it is safe, easy to use, trustworthy, and gives you a sense of security

Dear we can earn free btc in more exchanging . If we trade minimum 20 in a day then we get more btc in free. And we can get more profit by investment . We can invest on yobit and we will earn good . Because this is trusted site not a scammer site. We can earn with referall and our referral will trade and we will get some percent. 

• +5 1

Hello mate you should not waist your time looking for free coin I this because their is nothing free in cryptocurrency you have to work before getting so engaged your self in hard working so that you will earn cryptocurrency coin.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

I don't know about it that how can I earn Bitcoins from it but I have earned some free Bitcoins from another website and I will say it not a good experience the first thing is that it is very little in amount and the second bad thing is that it requires a lot of time.

hello friend I want to tell you that there is option on you beat account register we can get 1700 USD dollars on the club and we can get that but there they are not usable I think I am a beginner just so that dollars and I want to tell you because you're asking about that so I think I can't able to get them so I think that was not usable and we cannot convert them into cash

• +4 1

The platform provides a feature among the features in it, which is the advantage of getting free coins daily, but in my opinion it is not worth the effort try another way 

• +3 1

I also saw that option of free coin on yobit account but I don't click on that option 

Maybe its real that yobit provides us free coins because yobit is totally worth platform and yobit account is safe and secure 

You check that option maybe you will get 

Seniors guide you properly about this

Greetings to you, my dear friend. Unfortunately, I have never encountered such a thing before, and I hope that before you start this matter, you will ask some of the people who have information about this matter.

I heard about getting free coins from yobit, but I honestly did not believe it, and I hope if any of you know how to get free coins, let us know so that we can benefit all of my friends.

I saw this option also, but when I asked one of my friends about it, he told me that this offer was old and that it is now not working or its period has expired, but there is no problem in trying in case you want to try

Well, you need to sign in first to yobit exchanger, and after that you can click the free coins in upper part of the site and now you can select some coins what you want to get, this coins are just having some small amount of value because some of the members are donating some coins but there has a low value in the market like dead coins

Yes my friend, if your work is good and you are working hard in your work, you have a heart in it, you are doing a great job, which is the best for everyone, I hope you can get free coins easily. Or now make a new topic that will fit according to this, I hope you can still get the free coin.

Yes mate, you can get free coins only in the condition when you trade. I will say to share it to your friends and on different sites. And then you have to collect the coins. Wish you best of luck. 

• +2 1

Yobit gives many benefits and you have many boxes which you can use to increase in crypto, these are entitled "Free coins", this box gives you a small amount of several tokens in yobit that you can gradually accumulate over time, to be done Some simple tasks are accumulating these tokens that are credited to your balance.

My friend, be careful of false websites, do not trust anyone, always work with caution, do not be weak, do not give up and do not slow down at work, but be careful always and never

What a nice question friend,seriously I don't know anything about how to earn free coins from yobit,but I'll like to know the possible ways of earning from it,hope the senior and other experienced members will answer this

• +1 1

Yes you can easily receive free Yobit coins. You know that any person share the Yobit exchange then it received free coins from youbit exchanges. If you done trading with Yobit exchange then you received free coins but trading limit must full fill.

You can share this different sites.

I am new and my first 100 posts are not completed and my account is not linked to yobit so I do not use yobit yet. I don't know how we can earn free coin.

that's my problem too i click on the free coins and the button get but nothing came or transferred to my account and I'm hoping that the next day it will be transferred but it still doesn't. so i just stop doing that because im just wasting time their waiting for somethings to happen

I also heard that, but my friend, I do not have enough information about that. But in my opinion, I only work in trading and investing in the yobit platform.

I also heard that, but my friend, I do not have enough information about that. But in my opinion, I only work in trading and investing in the yobit platform.

The free currencies that the platform distributes are not on the trading market yet, so you can take them and store them and it may have a good price when they are offered and it is possible that there is no price for them.

• +2 1

you can get free coin from yobit,

before that you need to register yobit account, after that you can follow the rules,and you can get free coin, sometime yobit arrenge many campaign.  to join the campaign you can get free coin from yobit.

You can get these currencies by posting a post on Twitter, but the problem is that most of these currencies cannot be sold because there is no purchase order on them.

So I do not advise you to waste time on it and try to learn more about cryptocurrencies

I can't heard about this topic from any people. I  don't know anything about this topic so I cannot help you but I am following the comments to benefit from them