How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

I found this option in the forum and got a free coin but it did not appear in my account on the platform and was not transferred even though I analyzed the shortcut links. Does anyone know the reason for this?

I found this option in the forum and got a free coin but it did not appear in my account on the platform and was not transferred even though I analyzed the shortcut links. Does anyone know the reason for this?

To get free coins you just need to goto yobit official site then goto free coins and share their platform in any social media and then Get coins easily but you can get some coins by doing 20 trade in a day

Yes you can easily receive free Yobit coins. You know that any person share the Yobit exchange then it received free coins from youbit exchanges. If you done trading with Yobit exchange then you received free coins but trading limit must full fill.

You can share this different sites.

My friends in Yobit exchanger there is a lot of way to get free coin or earning in Yobit you can go to the investment and invest you will get coins and also the total free coins just collect it.

I think that earning coins for free from the yobit platform was available in the past, but now this feature is no longer available.

• Useful or interesting 1

yes dear i also saw this option on yobit and i think if we want to earn bitcoin from this then we have to share the link on facebook and twitter and in return we will get reward in the form of free coin but i did not try this and try it very soon hope so you will like my post

• +2 1

Certainly from nothing, you will not get a currency, my friend. You must gain knowledge and experience, publish useful publications, and reap positive interactions so that it remains in your account, but all of that after writing the hundred posts.  Good luck my friends

• +2 1

You can get it from yobit by sharing their posts once on twitter or facebook. At this stage you will get after every 60 Minutes. Anyway, I need to reveal to you that the fellows have no incentive in any form

Welcome my friend, you can get free cryptocurrencies through the platform yobit  I think you can get these currencies, but for a lower value and for a longer time so that their price increases, there are many ways to get them, for example, social media.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get it by sharing the daily link on several sites, including Twitter, for example, you must have an account to share the link on, and you will get free coins

Good question: can you get free money when you trade and provide some services that are available to you with free coins

I'm new to this wonderful website of cryptotalk . I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic. Sorry from my side.I'm still learning here.

• +3 1

I saw an option called free coins on yobit. If I click there, it says before sharing. Can I get free coins from there? But how and where should I share ?? Let me know if anyone knows .

Well, you need to sign in first to yobit exchanger, and after that you can click the free coins in upper part of the site and now you can select some coins what you want to get, this coins are just having some small amount of value because some of the members are donating some coins but there has a low value in the market like dead coins.

Hello my friend

You can get free cryptocurrencies by sharing a link from the Yobit platform to Twitter or Facebook, i.e. on social media, and you will get some free currencies, but their price is very low now, and we do not know if in the coming days their price will improve or not.

I don't really know about that topic since i am consider new here 

so sorry can't help you in that aspect but i will sure be benefit from the comments of seniors from this topic 

I also heard that, but my friend, I do not have enough information about that. But in my opinion, I only work in trading and investing in the yobit platform.

I also heard that, but my friend, I do not have enough information about that. But in my opinion, I only work in trading and investing in the yobit platform.

Yes, my friend, it is possible to get some currencies from this method and I have tried it, but the quantity is very small and not greatly corrupted

Well as a beginner I've made my yobit account but im too hesitant to try these "free" tricks. I was offered 1700 dollars for registration on yobit and i tried to claim that money, but like always, i never got It. I guess this happens with us all😅

Through continuous reading and continuous research, I was able to reach that you can get free coins by logging into your account on the platform, and you will find the website interface and you will find a field called freecoin you click on .... Then you click on Get Free coin and click on CAPTCHA once Then you download all existing coins and thus you will earn free cryptocurrencies and repeat this method on a daily basis

• +4 1

I have no idea about this topic, which is free currency, all I know is writing useful topics and publishing them so that you get money, but I am following the comments to see if what you say is true

Yes, you can. I heard from my friends about this and they told me that you should share the site on social networking sites and then get the free coins, but they are of little value. If you like it, you should keep them and transfer them when the prices rise. For me, I did not try it, but my friends tried it.

Nothing comes for free. And if it does, its mostly worthless or doesn't have much value. So you better focus on earning some rather than getting it for free. Wish you all the best, friend. 

Hello all
Dear friend, when you post twenty useful comments during a day, you will be able to get your winnings money for every comment.
This is done by logging into the yobit website and transferring Bitcoins to your wallet.