Which Wallet Are You Using? - Page 16 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
funchy

Which Wallet Are You Using?

I myself have been using Coinbase wallet because my engagement with it is occasional. Coinbase wallet acts like a bank. Its easy to use and secure enough, for me I'd say

I've tested lot of wallets, but most interesting for me were Atomic and Trust. I didn't see any minuses in this wallets. They are simple, fast and have low level of comission

On 7/10/2019 at 21:13, funchy said:

Entonces puedes decirnos cuál te gustó más? ¿Cuál es la ventaja para ti?

por ejemplo, estoy usando la billetera Enjin porque proporcionan direcciones XPUB. Entonces puedo administrar todos los BTC en muchas direcciones de Bitcoin.

Trust Wallet is an open source mobile wallet that supports Ethereum and all its ERC-20 + POA Tokens, it has several partnerships with interesting projects such as POA Network, CanYa, BitClave, Kyber Network, Fintrux or Changelly, our private keys will be stored locally and protected with many layers, includes a decentralized exchange thanks to Kyber which allows you to perform instant operations, it can become an interesting wallet to use, if someone has used it and could tell us their experiences or opinions it would be ideal

Using for yobit Qiwi wallet.

Do not know how it works in other countries, but in Russia this wallet is the most comfortable (imho).

Edited by Quinty

My wallet choice is Ledger Nano S5. Hardware wallets are one of the safest ways to store cryptocurrency investments. They are what is known as “cold storage”. This means it is offline and it is more secure than “hot storage” wallets (like software wallets or web wallets). Therefore, in my opinion, this is the best cryptocurrency wallet type to choose from.

On 08.10.2019 at 00:05, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

I have been using the trust wallet for a relatively long time (2 years), there were no complaints about the wallet, the commissions are satisfactory, a huge number of tokens for every taste, in principle, all the functions of the wallet work out perfectly. The internal rates of tokens are a little annoying, which do not always coincide with the rates of crypto-exchanges, and I also did not understand the internal exchange of a token for a token, which is why this function bypasses me.

In my opinion, the best wallets for storing cryptocurrency are MyEtherWallet and Trust Wallet.  I use both of them and both are convenient in their own way.

Choosing a wallet for storing cryptocurrency is a very painstaking process. I want security and simplicity. But, I did not really choose and at the moment I use coinbase and metаmask

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

Да, друг мой, на рынке много кошельков, и я сам использую надежный кошелек, поскольку я никогда не сталкивался с какими-либо проблемами, это легко понять и сэкономить деньги в этом кошельке.

On 7/10/2019 at 15:05, funchy said:

Hay muchas carteras criptográficas en el mercado. A veces lo ignoramos, pero el tema de la billetera es muy importante.

Entonces, ¿qué billetera estás usando ahora? (Monedas múltiples) y ¿Por qué?

• Motor
  • Eidoo
  • Confiar
  • Atómico
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito

The wallet I have been using during the year is: Trust Wallet and exodus.

I have not presented any problem with any of them and I hope not to present them either, I recommend them, they have good reviews the 2 portfolios

Your listing is very good! I like it! I personally use Trust, Coinbase and Coinomi, although the latter does not appear on your list, I recommend it. But bravo for your list! super!👍👍👍

I am using coinbase wallet as this have been easy for me to use and trade. I also trust its security and it is highly secured. Though different people have different opinions but for me I would say Coinbase.

I use only Trust wallet, multi-wallet is a killer feature of it. Also there is likeable design.

2 minutes ago, Krix said:

В основном я использую qiwi кошелек , удобен в использовании а так же надежен . Выплаты не него осуществляються со всех сайтов . Единственный минут то что нельзя выводить в криптовалюте . Я не очень доверяю другим кошелькам , так как почти не пользовался ими

полностью согласен с вами, сам использую киви и очень доволен

As for me, I do not use electronic wallets a lot in my commercial transactions, as most of the money I have is on commercial platforms, even though the matter has a great risk of losing capital. But I don’t miss faucetpay, coinbase and blockchain because I use them from time to time, but I prefer to keep digital currencies inside electronic banks, and the best for me is Bank Albayer.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, funchy said:

There are a lot of crypto wallets in the market. Sometimes we ignore it, but the issue of wallet is very important.

So, which wallet are you using right now? (Multi-coin) and Why?

• Enjin
  • Eidoo
  • Trust
  • Atomic
  • Coinbase
  • Huobi
  • Infinito
the truth is that there are many wallets for cryptocurrencies currently. Personally, the one that I currently use and for a long time is Binance because it is fast stable and to this day I have no problem when using it

In fact, every user has his preference for wallets, for example, I use
Blockchain because I have a unique security program, except for the investment program
Also, faucetpay, because it sparked great popularity in a short time, and I can profit from it in several ways

In my case I am only using 3 wallets: -Coinbase -Binance -Horizen All of them seem pretty good to me, and they allow me to operate with many cryptocurrencies and with some of the new tokens that airdrops are launching.

Exodus is a desktop and mobile wallet with a very simple user interface and an exchange built-in. One of Exodus’s most popular features is the ability to swap between a growing number of cryptocurrencies. Exodus currently allows for swaps between over 100 different cryptocurrencies. 

With its simplicity, this wallet is great for beginners just getting into the crypto space. It also has great support, which is an essential feature for beginners getting into what many would consider a confusing market.

While it is great for beginners, more advanced users may find it lacking in some features. First, Exodus is a closed source wallet. This goes against the ethos of the idea of Bitcoin and blockchain and can create some security concerns as its code is not open for everyone to see. Instead, users rely on the Exodus team to ensure there are no holes in the security of its wallet.

Exodus also does not have the option to set custom transaction fees or priority levels. Exodus does this automatically and has dynamically changing priority levels that determine transaction fees.