Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers?

It's true my friend and a good idea to solve this problem

We note that the forum has made some technical reforms and bought larger servers in order to accommodate the large number of new members

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The forum is sometimes exposed to sudden attacks from a large number of new members who come to register for an Airdrop, and the developers may need some time to avoid the errors caused by these large numbers that enter the forum daily. I think it is good now and there are no mistakes that the forum suffers from.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think the forum can handle the members with out any worry because till now I have not seen any problem with the forum and it is working perfectly for me in my  daily usage.

This problem should be solve as soon as possible, because we are waisting lots of time by waiting to handle the error and sometime we get bored and thinking to quit this platform. So i request the moderator please take a big action against this problem and pass our order to solve problem. Thanks for support.

• +3 1

On 1/28/2020 at 6:59 PM, McCree said:

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

Actually this might not the cause of it because you know spammers are still roaming around and that many of them can cause a big lag for the server which causes issues thats why spammers must be stopped in many ways doesnt matter how bad it is as long they are stopped for good servers wont have problems with it.

I think that with the increase in the number of people arriving at the criptotalk forum, there should be new updates so that everyone can work in a certain and calm way. The forum is already very good and I know it can improve even more.

Cryptotalk is become most famous fay by day. The young generation  are most interest about in forum sight. They are more interest about cryptotalk because of the can earn money by simple work Though the members are increasing day by day the web server should be upgrade. 

• +1 1

this is true , this kind of errors can happen with any website when at a time a large number of people try to log in or use the site at the same time so servers disconnect and give this error until it get fixed later , we recently faced this problem here in the fforum and yobit platform but it got fixed later , we just need to be patient

• +1 1

I don’t think they should do that, see your network connection, it’s probably yours and not the problem of the forum engine.

• +1 1

I think cryptotalk has already upgrade their server because we don't use to experience this type of problems again. I also used to come across problem of server error before but not now again. 

• +1 1

I think the server is down because many are online at the same time. the server does have to be upgraded again so that this web performance does not go down when going online at the same time and in large numbers.

12 hours ago, Thyyyyi said:

I think they should do things about that because a lot of users are accessing the server at the same time so it is natural that users may encounter cloud traffic and may lead to slow loading of this site

I don't think that's an issue in my own case because since I have been on this site I didn't encounter such error in the server I think the server is big and fast enough to accommodate all of us. I think Mr poster need to work on his parent network. That's my view about this

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

The platform became have many users now which make it compulsory to update the websites to standard and provide new feature among in the websites to intractive the users 

This problem is still a problem nowadays and honestly, I'm getting annoyed because I know that my connection is stable but the loading in the forum is slow that's why it waste time, I hope this problem will be solved right away.

I think there's nothing wrong with the crypto talk web servers, the number of members would not affect the capacity of the web server I believe it have been designed to host much more than the current numbers 

• +1 1

This is normal to happen when the site receives many users at once because the server is not prepared for this many people, I don't think it would have to put a better server because it doesn't always happen

Yeah bro it also seems to me that it lags. But not every time most of the time all members are not online as you are saying only a few members are online at a time because this forum have members from all over the world. So at many places there is night and at many places there is day. So only a few members a line at a time. Have you ask for this time I think it's not too bad but after the passage of time when the members increase they should buy a new browser as you are saying. It is necessary for this platform.

the upgrade is only necessary when you need morer traffic and the current treffic is not enougly arranged and you need more help but there is no such issue I think.

Yes i also think so that cryptotalk should upgrade the servers. Sometimes i face problem in accessing the site and sometimes it becomes difficult to post anything at this forum and details tell us that check internet connection even if connection is good. Whlie opening, sometimes it give the 502 ERROR. This problem must be solved.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:59 PM, McCree said:

The forum is very laggy today and it is throwing many Cloudflare errors and 500 Internal Server error nginx. I am not a cloudflare expert but I think that if they buy bigger servers or internet speed then these problems will go away.

Look at the member statistics:

Total Members
    Most Online
    1 hour ago

There are more than 10000 people online right now. I don't think your servers can handle this.

But most of the times many users are online with no problems, i think these errors are caused by somekind of attacts on the servers

I think,this site gives real problem around two hours site not open and shows pop ads i think yesterday yobit exchange airdrop yodollars last date that's why so many members login this site to paste their code and the server not handle this traffic