Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

Maybe I am a newbie, but I'm not new to the cryptoworld, nor to the forums. My mission here is basically getting the "right" to be a normal user, that demands to post 100 comments. There is an optional mission here, that is adding value in my humble possibilities.

Most of newbies feel forced to post 100 comments in short period, reaching 20 per day so they can participate on promotions and / or get satoshis for it. They feel forced so they try to finish their quota in the simplest way and continue with their lives.... you cannot expect too much from that; most of them will stop posting as soon as they reach those 100 comments. Add to this equation the fact that many users are not English or Russian natives, and sometimes they don't know much more than their own languages (I'm Spanish, by the way).

Soooo... yeah, you can expect shitposting, nonsense, spam, plagiarism and unrelated information. Just flood, flood and flood...

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

They are right in saying that newcomers to the platform must learn more and be more aware of what they post, they must write information with meaning and great educational value, not just nonsense to reach the goal and receive the reward.

Los novatos debemos aprender leyendo de los comentarios de los mas veteranos e intruidos de este foro, no deberiamos crear post que no aporten nada al foro.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:40 AM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

It is very true, sometimes it is better to try it for yourself than to ask for explanations for everything from others there is a point where you should try it even with some doubt you cannot learn without making a mistake

At some point in life we have all been newbies, the duty of people with more knowledge is to guide and train those people who come to this forum wanting to learn and grow both economically and intellectually, we must not criticize the publications, on the contrary we must give tips that help to be a better post and thus improve the forum. Cheers

I am not saying you should not learn from others but I what I am saying is just take help only when you don't understand even after searching a lot.

I think that we newbies first try to read the posts to learn from other senior users before writing posts that are not useful

• +4 1

I'm also a newbie here. The first day I stepped here the first thing that struck my attention was the rules and instructions section. I read through which made me get knowledge on what I'm to do. But despite this I still had my posts not being counted as useful. I had to fall on friends who are already members to take me through short tutorials. This has helped me tremendously. I urge newbies to read the rules and if they are still finding difficulty they can fall on others who have the experience to help. 

Thanks for the post and for helping new users to know how to function better within the forum, the truth is that there is very good information about the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

People criticize without doing research,without reading the rules of a forum.If everyone read the forum rules first,they would know what and how they should do it.But some people thought they could do whatever they wanted without knowing any rules.But Cryptotalk administrators are capturing these forum posts in full.The quality of this forum is improving.

Whenever you enter a site, the first thing I recommend you to do, is read the rules and regulations of the site. Making post out of ignorance, will not help you. For example, cryptotalk, have their beginners guide, try to read the few one you can to understand the ethics of the forum. Avoid making a short post, it won't help you.

Yes, that is why it is good to make clear what is one's opinion of what are statistically proven opinions. Many lies can be told and mistakes made at their expense by speaking without knowing. Great post friend.

a person who has visited any forum at least once knows that it has rules ... especially since they are written in each section from the very beginning ... Some are just too lazy to open and read them, and some do it with with the words "so be it"

I have very little time in the forum, and I have asked myself the same question that every newcomer, so I enter each of the posts to learn something more from people who know, we must be very attentive to the comments we make, can be helpful, thanks

What works for you might not work for others. Some people like researching to get information while others like asking. It why we have this forum, to ask intelligent questions. 

It is normal. We the newbies dont have a big knowledge but we try to apport content useful to people in our same situation, share our experiences can be constructing