Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

Maybe I am a newbie, but I'm not new to the cryptoworld, nor to the forums. My mission here is basically getting the "right" to be a normal user, that demands to post 100 comments. There is an optional mission here, that is adding value in my humble possibilities.

Most of newbies feel forced to post 100 comments in short period, reaching 20 per day so they can participate on promotions and / or get satoshis for it. They feel forced so they try to finish their quota in the simplest way and continue with their lives.... you cannot expect too much from that; most of them will stop posting as soon as they reach those 100 comments. Add to this equation the fact that many users are not English or Russian natives, and sometimes they don't know much more than their own languages (I'm Spanish, by the way).

Soooo... yeah, you can expect shitposting, nonsense, spam, plagiarism and unrelated information. Just flood, flood and flood...

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

They are right in saying that newcomers to the platform must learn more and be more aware of what they post, they must write information with meaning and great educational value, not just nonsense to reach the goal and receive the reward.

Los novatos debemos aprender leyendo de los comentarios de los mas veteranos e intruidos de este foro, no deberiamos crear post que no aporten nada al foro.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:40 AM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

It is very true, sometimes it is better to try it for yourself than to ask for explanations for everything from others there is a point where you should try it even with some doubt you cannot learn without making a mistake

At some point in life we have all been newbies, the duty of people with more knowledge is to guide and train those people who come to this forum wanting to learn and grow both economically and intellectually, we must not criticize the publications, on the contrary we must give tips that help to be a better post and thus improve the forum. Cheers

I am not saying you should not learn from others but I what I am saying is just take help only when you don't understand even after searching a lot.

I think that we newbies first try to read the posts to learn from other senior users before writing posts that are not useful

• +4 1

I'm also a newbie here. The first day I stepped here the first thing that struck my attention was the rules and instructions section. I read through which made me get knowledge on what I'm to do. But despite this I still had my posts not being counted as useful. I had to fall on friends who are already members to take me through short tutorials. This has helped me tremendously. I urge newbies to read the rules and if they are still finding difficulty they can fall on others who have the experience to help. 

Thanks for the post and for helping new users to know how to function better within the forum, the truth is that there is very good information about the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

People criticize without doing research,without reading the rules of a forum.If everyone read the forum rules first,they would know what and how they should do it.But some people thought they could do whatever they wanted without knowing any rules.But Cryptotalk administrators are capturing these forum posts in full.The quality of this forum is improving.

Whenever you enter a site, the first thing I recommend you to do, is read the rules and regulations of the site. Making post out of ignorance, will not help you. For example, cryptotalk, have their beginners guide, try to read the few one you can to understand the ethics of the forum. Avoid making a short post, it won't help you.

Yes, that is why it is good to make clear what is one's opinion of what are statistically proven opinions. Many lies can be told and mistakes made at their expense by speaking without knowing. Great post friend.

a person who has visited any forum at least once knows that it has rules ... especially since they are written in each section from the very beginning ... Some are just too lazy to open and read them, and some do it with with the words "so be it"

I have very little time in the forum, and I have asked myself the same question that every newcomer, so I enter each of the posts to learn something more from people who know, we must be very attentive to the comments we make, can be helpful, thanks

What works for you might not work for others. Some people like researching to get information while others like asking. It why we have this forum, to ask intelligent questions. 

It is normal. We the newbies dont have a big knowledge but we try to apport content useful to people in our same situation, share our experiences can be constructing

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Один из крупнейших банков в Колумбии запустил криптобиржу Wenia Банк Bancolombia объявил о запуске криптобиржи Wenia, которая призвана составить конкуренцию таким платформам, как Binance и Bitso. Об этом заявил глава организации Хуан Карлос Мора. Банк рассчитывает привлечь около 60 000 клиентов на платформу в первый год. Wenia предоставит весь спектр необходимых криптоуслуг, включая покупку/продажу и обмен цифровых активов. Биржа поддерживает Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Polygon (MATIC) и USD Coin (USDC). Кроме того, банк выпустил собственный стейблкоин под названием COPW, обеспеченный колумбийским песо. Запуск Wenia — это итог кропотливой работы банка длительностью около 10 лет. Цель проекта заключается в том, чтобы предоставить колумбийцам инклюзивный и простой доступ к криптовалютной сфере. Также в Bancolombia подчеркнули, что ни один из поддерживаемых платформой криптоактивов не является ценной бумагой.
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp