I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 24 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

On 12/17/2020 at 10:08 PM, TeterinSergey said:

In my opinion, if you scared of trading and not ready to put your money into it then it's better to not do it. Just do what you believe and trust or you can watch and learn first how trading works and then you can try it by putting a little amount of money

You are right, mostly of people are scared in trading because they already loosing money on it at the beginning because of to do trading without experience, but if you never try trading and you have no experience, its better to keep your money safe and learn for trading.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/18/2020 at 3:43 PM, Zohaib bhai said:

Yes you should be scared. But if you want to do it then you should be ready to accept the risk. You might loose some of your investment at start, but everything happens with time. The more knowledge and experience you get the more you will learn.

Since it's about risk and you have made your mind to take the risk then definitely the you should not be sacred but make sure you take a calculated risk and that's the only way you may erase your fear

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Money ready with a lot of risk is ready to succeed soon. Don't be afraid friend, there are many people who have more terrible problems than you. Be careful at every step and never lie to your parents anymore, because they are on your way to success. 

Actually this is normal for new trader's being scared is part of trading, you just need to overcome it. learn from any mistakes.Trading is not scary at all. Fear of trading results from lack of knowledge. When people enter an unknown world, they don't feel comfortable.

If you are really passionate and you want to make your career with trading then you should not fear.Though it is a tough platform to make career,yet if you are passionate enough and make your plan properly,study properly,you will make obviously a good position in trading.Bear in mind that,fear is the main enemy to start anything big.Good luck mate...

Yes it will  be scared for us because there is risk of losing money. If we do secure trading then we can never meet with loss. 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

Gambling is actually predicting what's you are not gonna to expect, but trading you are doing your own analysis and got an idea on what's going to happen to the market.

• +2 1

Your scaring is not vain, there's some reasons because now a days people are being trapped by fake trading and marketing fields.but you can invest and start trading in legal and proven websites.

You shouldn't be scared for trading because you can get much profits and you can earn more money from the trade. But if you want to be successful in the trade, you should gain more knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trading because if you have much knowledge about the trade, you can earn more money from the trade. Stay positive and be confident in your work. 

No bro  trading is risky but don't afraid from this  .  this is scared for every one of us to do trading  .  if you should do trading then you will be able to get  all skills  .  

To learn from a demo account, allows new trading practices in the real market conditions, but without the need of real money capital. The best choice for traders that wants to test the new and trading system for Forex trading.I'm sorry if I can not help you because of your trading power, we know that we both are new in trading. But do not be afraid at risk, risk all of life, so if you want to succeed in life, you must take a risk.

In trading you must not be scared just have confidence and knowledge about the particular coin you wish to trade, having some training about market strategies is also good because it will enable to you start with small amount and keep progressing with bigger amount.

Trading were never been to easy. I've faces both profit and loses in it. If you have just make your mind to earn only product then you can't earn. Invest only such amount that you can afford to lose. You shouldn't scare and try to learn before earn

I guess you need to find some kind of motivator or some kind of mentor. Who can tell you good technical skills or tricks for trading. You should not be fearful for trading. A little risk can make you rich in future just think about that. 

• +1 1

• The most important thing you have to do when you enter the world of trading is to find a mentor or a guide who will clarify your mind a little more and make you understand that it is something that needs time, effort and dedication and that it is not something you will learn overnight, the beginning will be difficult but nothing will compare with the result when you start to see profits. Be patient

Hello my friend. You don't have to be afraid of trading. If you can gain knowledge here. Can acquire skills properly. If you know about trading. Then you can trade. Then you will have no fear. You can make money. And if you know nothing, trading will hurt you. Thanks.

I have been working in this field for a short period of time and I do not have enough experience to enter the trading sections and other sections of this forum, but I continue and work to gain experience to be able to get more.

Yes, you must be afraid, the matter is very bad Do not enter before you reach the required rate of you If you think that you are far from the matter do not take the risk and put yourself in danger to lose all your money 

On 10/7/2019 at 5:11 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

If you are afraid to trade it means you have a lack of experience You need to learn more about your trading. If you have a good idea about trading, you will not be afraid to trade.

Being scared is not good. But sometimes we take some extra care which is also good. Blindly going without proper homework or without proper knowledge may lead to greater lose. But if you are scared of lose even after quite good understanding than you are wrong. 

• +1 1

There is a risk in trading, But if you want to avoid this risk, I have to have a lot of information about it. When you have a lot of information, you can avoid the risk. By the time you understand which currency is going to be worth more, you have become an investor.

Yes my friend you have to be scared before you start to get deal. You have to be scared to analyze market and analysts history of currency before trading on it. So you can make good decisions to get profit 

It depends what you are trading and how much of your money is at stake if its alot of money then obviously you have every right to get scared because market is very uncertain prediction is very hard. so start with less and learn about trading withh less money invest you will have not much to loose so it will be easy for you to teade without hesitating.

Its natural to scare from trading at first but after getting knowledge and help from experienced members your scare will decrease. And another way to decrease the fear is to research about the coins their market value and also research for latest predictions. 

Well yeah its natural to be scared because when we use our money which we earn from very hard working then obviously we become scared. Doing trade is very good and appreciative thank you