Important for all new and beginners here - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

I would say that you have good explanations and informative articles. Great work fellow newbies should always seek advice from professional traders and also watch tutorials on YouTube and learn their tricks.  Can exchange in other currencies, is it true?  Because I saw some posts when you have to pay a lot more to Yobit if you want to withdraw on BTC. Thanks guys.

I want to talk to new beginners about working in this forum. Those who are working in this cryptotalk will work according to the rules. If you do not work according to the rules, the reputation will not grow.  Moreover, if you post, you have to post usefull. If you don't post usefull, yobit will not count it.  If you post 20 times a day, you can earn money after 1week. But first you have to post 100.  You will not get any payment for posting these 100. If you post 20 times every day after posting 100, then you will be able to earn 700 rupees after 1 week.

• +3 1

For all new and beginners the first thing is to learn the forum rules to be able to work well and not make mistakes,and after that make the first 100 useful posts for the forum and for yobit it is the requirement to be able to benefit from the forum and start To earn bitcoin and Talk token after 7 days you will receive payments, for each useful post and with a positive reaction,, only 20 daily posts that you can do per day and be a respectful member with other. the best luck in your work.

Thanks for posting such a wonderful content Friend, this will surely guide and help most of the forum members especially we the  beginners, that are yet to know much about the forum, it's no mor a new thing that some of the beginners are finding it difficult to cope in the forum but hopefully they'll be guided by this content of yours,thank you once again

Hello my dear friend, thank you for sharing your advice I will appreciate it just keep going, all the new members here just take down note what is rules and important things you need to do. just enjoy follow the instructions.

Its a great information for the beginners they will be able to understand about the forum while seeing this post and it will also help to continue their activities well in the forum because there are many new users who receive warning points very early because they don't know how to carry on the activities. 

This post will definately help many newcomers. Also there are many guys posting same that give this and how to post on cryptotalk. I think all new members should read this article.  This seems to help their cryptotalk journey too.

Hello friends, I want to say the purpose of the newcomers, in this forum they can make platforms very important for them through their work. So first of all they have to know all the rules and regulations about this forum and conduct their activities accordingly. Using this forum, they will be able to learn about new ideas on a regular basis and will be able to present ideas in an interesting way through their skills.

• +3 1

Thanks my friend this is a great information for new members like me and new members always need tips. And you have done a great work. So thank you.

Thank you, my friend, for this beautiful post that contains many useful information for members, especially for new members, so by reading it, they can avoid many mistakes and pitfalls that they will fall into in the future, as well as they can properly start working here in the forum and contribute to the development of the forum and improvement in its content

• +1 1

For the forum I think they can handle it because I think the workload of the public administrator and moderator.

Thanks for share this valuable information. I am recently joined here like 11 days ago. So,I am new investment member. So,your posts so helpful for all of us specially for new beginners. 

You have shared great, true and useful information. These are the tips that everyone new or old should follow in regard to get good reviews and gain and give useful information to other members. By the above mentioned points a member will be able to make good and quality contents which we are required to post here. This platform is a give and take forum from my point of view as we give information and ideas and we get knowledge and money. So keep giving and getting.

Peace out.

Thank you very much for this really useful information. As a beginner, I have thousands of questions about the forum and pitfalls in my head. I hope that every novice will read these instructions. I wish you success.

Thank you so much for giving this information. First of all I want to thanks this forum to provide us with such opportunity. This forum makes our future bright and we'll be able to earn money online without any hard work. Second I thank you all guys to help us.

This is great news, this will give the forum a better reputation and that cryptotalk users will spend more time than they are doing. I hope this helps the growth of the forum and makes cryptotalk even more visible

All the members should focus on rules of this site.we should not violate rules and regulations.we should not use same IP addresses.we should avoid to use public WiFi while doing our work.

Greetings to all of you.

I'm new here and looking for more information. I'm working online first time and have a little bit experience about this forum and work also. I requested all senior members to provide us with all new and latest information. I shall be very thankful to you.

• +1 1

Thank you sir these all information are very necessary to know for begginer it will prove fruitful for them. Most of the begginer work hard but for payment they have many query  but after your post they can learn how to minimize their  issues 

thank you for giving these extensive advice all new users will really benefit a lot from this advice until I will put many into practice to improve professionally every day the decisions I make inside the wave

• +1 1