Think before you make this - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

Yes you are right bro and your information is correct for all other users who are working on it because many people are very curious to join this type of Site but most of them don't give up best reputation to the other people comment on different post so when you don't give a reputation to other member than other persons on this site also don't give you a reputation because when you know gain a good reputation than your profit will not increases and you will be at fault about this site.

Dear friend your last line is so impressive your saying well, if we can make our content better then it is your right not to give us positive view. But I also ask this not to give negative views if you dislike her post as our whole day work depends on this view. We all come here to make money and got information 

I am highly agreed with your point of view that not everyone deserves to be give them a good reputation on their useless content they members which are working day and night in posting of good content which are helping us need our good response and appreciation and advice for all to get maximum reputation we have to post a content full of information and knowledges.

• +2 1

Yes I also agree with you.  This is the best plateform for increasing our knowledge and experience. With the help of this plateform we should try to create our posts more attractive and informative. If we want to get more reputations and likes we should try to make our content more meaningful and unique.

You're absolutely correct. Now, credibility is worthless, and I feel bad for those members who made an effort just to give us a really nice comment, but many don't appreciate it. They don't make proper use of the reaction.

Yes I agree with your line this is a great forum that gives us the opportunity to earn as much as possible for little work.  But there are some people who reveal their activities.Some users do not provide good topics in the forum It is important for each of us to discuss good topics so that users can gain knowledge from it For more reputation the user must create a valuable post.

I totally agree with your opinion, this is a good forum for learning and making money but there are some members who are not active of them and some users do not provide good topics for forums. Forum, that is not good with this forum.

Here on crypto you are not forced to give anyone a good reputation of you don't want to. If you find a comment useful then feel free to rate it positive. But if you don't like it, do not give amy reputation at all. You should not encourage wrong posts by giving good reputation to them but you should not even give bad reputation to someone for no reason.

Yes you are right and we all are free e in giving reputation and comments so we have to give a quotation to those who are really deserve this but not to those who are are here to scam. Ped if we got any skin then we have to motivated not to lose heart because God can never do any thing wrong with his people. So keep going and motivated to give best to the forum.

I think if you want to do any kind of work first think about it and then do it. If you want to make an article then think about it what you're writing then post it, if you want to comment on an article think about it first and then do it.

It is important to have a through idea of the visa before creating any task. Because no feedback can be expected without making a perfect idea.

This is true, but no one can definitively judge the ideas and comments of others Participation may be beneficial for some people tremendously and for others not at all I think that is due to the time the person has spent in the forum and the extent of knowledge that they have accumulated You can judge someone's topic as redundant and useless While for a beginner who reads it for the first time, it is very helpful and deserves positive reviews We cannot judge.

In my information, without the rules, reputation must be independent of any type of fame they want to post, so that they are already limited. But I know there are many of those who do. However, perhaps a user is not limited to the number of views left. So as you wish. 

But brother some people don't understand and they will give positive reputation for non deserving posts without reading or seeing it so i hope everyone should see once a time before giving anyone reputation whatever they are positive or negative

There should be transparency in what ever activities we perform in this forum any body found posting useless comment should be rated negative without any delay this is how we can promote the forum to be much better.

this is good topic we should make topic before post this site this is very good and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks

The forum is so unique, I have not seen such as a forum who pays for our activity. And the forum is a good opportunity to gain knowledge also. So  need to follow all rules and regulations to stay here forever. But any cheat and scam is not allowed here, and they get banned shortly.

Thank to your tips and yes it's miles correct to comply with the regulations to preserve the popularity due to the fact it's far essential that we have to investigate and upload subjects in the dialogue board to be able to be beneficial for all of us. Take care my dear 

Yes we have to be careful.at first we have to think what we are doing.it is very important. But cryptotalk is a very good app. We can learn and can earn money  from here. We spent 2 or 3 hours per day here.

Mistakes and greediness of some members of these forum towards reputations have made the forum Administrators scrap the payments for reputations, and all these are caused by their inability to issue out reputation in the right form. 

Edited by Froshk

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes my dear friend I agree with you.this object is giving good reputation points for all member of crypto currency. Maintained and makes best post it is our moral duty

You should be self-sufficient in the language of those posts.  Because the post you do here will have a lot of people reading it.  So you are asked to do it in pure beautiful language.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:45 AM, Ms.o said:

Your absolutely right. Reputation becomes useless now,and i feel bad for those members who made an effort just to give us a very nice comments but then many dont appreciate it. They dont use the reaction properly.

There might be the issue of the reputation points but they are much useful in the terms of the user reputation in the forum that is why it is necessary to keep it in the good way.

If you want to write any post, then you must take care of these things before writing that post. If you write a topic, try that topic information box, and if you have written a post, you need to make it useful and make good material in it and support the data well. And you should not copy paste any data and also check the spelling mistake. When you are done writing the post, try and read it completely until no mistake is made. And when you complete your posto than share it with your friend so that he can give you a rating of it, thus the an can be post paid. 

Hi, members and newable old. I thik this is the good forum for earn by completing tasks.  It is very good thing in my mind. If it is continued, I think we were very rich.Love Cryptotalk.