Think before you make this - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Think before you make this

Yes you are right we are learn more knowledge in this forum.if you are gain good reputation you can share most informative post and follow the rules and regulations carefully.then you can easily gain good reputation easily.

Giving the reputation logically and without feeling would be better, and thru this the great and bad members are going to be classified here, also as useful and unhelpful topics, therefore the forum are going to be good.

Actually people don't look the content and award reputation points because of their daily task which is harmful for everyone bcz it's cause to discourage the deserved people. Here a advice everyone should follow the rules that @Migosaid and be honest working here in this great platform

I agree with you, a lot of members were giving reputation points randomly without reading the comments because they only want to complete 50 reviews per day only.

Everyone should read the posts before giving them any reputation, otherwise they will be banned

• +1 1

Yes good post we all are have to support this type of post because someday before people give reaction because 50 reaction you give you earn 50 tokens and now people don't give reputation to others because no tokens so i request you all money depends on reputation plz give reputation to good post and comments

Everyone is free of hand to give reaction to anybody which he thoughts about but there point is that its your will to give react anybody you want but always try to put reactions on that those posts which actually desrves for that not give it without reading his/her posts.

Yes you're right mate. Because people deserve to get good reputation of their posts are good and also some posts need not necessary get good reputation just for the sake of it because we need our forum to be perfect. Give only honest reputations to others and support each other.

• +2 1

Yes i am agree to your post Because we should always think about it before doing any work What is its positive effect and what is its negative effect And what response will people give about that? I think this is the best. I too am in agreement that I should think before I do anything. 

• +1 1

Every person is free to give their reputation points. Nobody should ask each other for points. Also, I think we shouldn't rate every post we see. Because some people do not deserve these scores. Reputation score is one of the good features of this forum.

Ahh true indeed people don't do these types of things nowadays in which is very sad but however we can't let this go on as people just react only mostly comments as thats what i seen from the other posts and things shouldn't be abused this way as its really bad.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:23 AM, Fattkidd said:

O

So you notice too, the newbies that keep asking for reputation to be given to them yet there content is useless and the worst part is there topic are repetetative and sometimes they copy old topic to made  there own.

Hi friend actually he doesn't mean that support newbies useless content he want to say that support worthy post because most of the people either ignore the post or either they intentionally doesn't give reputation for the worthy topics he just want to say that as the members of crypto family we must support each other by giving each everyone's post a reputation. And I really appreciate his words because he is not only talking for his own sake but also for the other members of the forum.

Everything you do or wish to do ultimately depend on your attention and intention. If your intention is to do the good reputation, then i suggest you shouldn't hesitate or think twice about it but go on and do it. You don't have to do it unneedily.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true, in fact, not everyone deserves a good reputation because some posts do not provide any benefit to the forum. Be fair in adding the reputation to those who really deserve it. I wish a good day to everyone here.

• +2 1

Yes of course mate, here in the forum we have to give a good reputation to those posts that provide information and are informative,, I have seen many posts that do not comply with good reputation, we must give a good reputation to those who deserve it because those members worked hard, remember that the forum is like a learning school and the good grades class are for the good students.

• +1 1

I have seen many such members and I have seen many such topics which are not so much but still give a lot of positive reputations to them by the member. This is a very wrong thing. He should not do this at all. He should whenever he gives positive reputations on any topic posted, first of all he should think whether he does this deserves or not. We all want to give positive reputations only to those topics and posts, whatever they deserves. We should not give positive reputations on topics that do not deserves.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Think before you make it is very useful point that if you make without thinking then you well not be succeeded in your job.So in every way where you want to do anything you well think before you do.To make your life better it is very important that you well think before you do then you well be succeed.

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and I don't know about it but I read it and need a lot of experience and knowledge in this topic and then after I comment in this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Absolutely right. CryptoTalk give this feature to identify the important and useless topics of the forum. If I find any precious topic then I give ratings according to the quality of post. On the other hand, if there is any bad post, I give negative rating. I am doing so because it is our duty to play an important role in distinguishing useless and useful posts.

I am agree with you. If all members follow the rules then this community never face problems. You are right don't give any member good or bad reactions.  First read his/her topics or post then decide what he want. So, always be careful

This is absolutely true. Reputation feature on CryptoTalk is to tell if a post is meaningful and useful meaning reputation shouldn't just be given anyhow to posts all for the reason to earn. We should always take our time to read a post to evaluate if its worthy of a positive reputation or not before we are going to react on it.

You are right, we should think carefully before giving fame to any post or topic and we need to see if the post is useful. We only need to give our names for that thing.

• -2 1

I agree with you my friend. . 

Obviously you should at first think what you do. . 

If you think at first so that you can do it very easily but if you can't think at first so you can be late to do any post. 

So i requested all member of this platform to think at first and then do 

Best of luck everyone          

Indeed brother, We have to think before we offer Reputations to each other we can't simply offer standing to any point or post at any rate without thinking about what the part has posted.

• +2 1

This is true the newbies or brand new members who don't have much knowledge of this forum give reputations to undeserving people and very less reputations are given to the members who deserve it. This can cause demotivation in the honestly working members. So beware of this injustice and reputation exchanges. I am also against this activity of injustice.

• +2 1

You are right mate and to be sincere everything we do here must all be clean and well justify just to promote unity among ourselves and give our very best to the forum, so in my own opinion I will suggest that we understand a post well before giving reputation because is not easy for a member to construct a good post and later end up with negative reputation which is bad. So let all be honest with each other in term of giving reputation.