Cell phones manufactured with an internal wallet. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Cell phones manufactured with an internal wallet.

Brother you first say racing to enter in encryption world but i didn't find any known companies that have a brand value like huwaei, oppo, apple,note.why they are not interested is there any conspiracy going on or what? Tell me

thanks you for sharing this post .it will be a great step towards in the field of crypto .I didn't know about it before. Your post is very helpful to me.

This wallet is very cooperative with security. It is little more secure your currency than others . it has simply features and policies and terms . crypto hardware wallet is very useful wallet. 

thanks for sharing your information with us. it is benefit for us that the major mobile companies are interesting in this platform. this platform is increasing day by day.    

• +2 1

This is becoming way too much , cell phones and their applications are taking over our lies, many applications came already installed in my device and I really do not want them and do not need them and it bothers me that they are there taking all my phones memory space and I am not comfortable for their presence , yet I cannot delete them because they are part of the system. 

• +3 1

In fact, this is a very wonderful development for cryptocurrencies, when mobile phones are issued containing an internal Bitcoin wallet, this leads to spreading the Bitcoin culture more and increasing people's confidence in electronic currencies, specifically that Samsung is one of the companies that supports internal wallets in cell phones, because it is a company that trusts It has most of the inhabitants of this planet.

Galaxy S10,

Finney,

Exodus,

Exodus 1S,

Galaxy Not 10,

Minephone Wx,

M1,

Acute angle,

BOB Xphone

These devices are the best that supports internal wallets.These are the most powerful, wonderful, glorious, splendid and awesome platforms that play very important role one the maintenance and that supports the internal wallets.The most important and powerful Platform is Galaxy Not 10 which play very important role in the crypto trading world.These are the most secure and safe platforms in the whole world.

Now a days there are some wallets which are present in the mobiles and which are used for earning here in crypt world . These are:

Galaxy note 10

M1

Exodus1s

Finney

And many others.

In fact, it was H1 if a great development in the field of cryptocurrencies, when large companies such as these companies spread the culture of cryptocurrencies through the new devices that they introduce, this certainly affects positively in the cryptocurrency market, and makes many people trust in cryptocurrencies more.

• +1 1

I do not think so the android cell phones have the internal wallets but now the android manufacturers are trying to meet with the crypto world and also try to facilitate its number of customers now a days.

Hello friend about that you all will be fine and are enjoying your life their friend I am a new member there and this information that you have given is a new one for me because I have not seen or listen about that kind of information before it and I think that there is no brand that contain only I think Samsung brand is a brilliant one and it for sale DJ properties and the other brands I don't believe them so I think you have an experience of that that you are scared and maybe you are right but I don't think as you are saying.

Thanks dear friends 

@Multani

@Malik Faisal

Well, Samsung is doing really great with the Crypto wallet already developed and I think they've also continued it on the new ones. As Samsung is one of the most selling smartphones, it will help Crypto launch among huge new individuals and I hope other companies such as Apple and Huwaei can incorporate the same wallet options into their smartphones too.

My dear friends when cell ohones is manufactured there is no wallets in any mobile if you want to join any wallets you have to go on youtube and watched tutorials about wallets and security and reputated and than you have to joined ok good by thank you so much.

On 25/01/2020 at 6:44 PM, Abo3laa said:

Mobile hardware companies are racing to enter the encryption world. 
And this is a list of ten devices that are starting to support internal purses of system applications.

1-Galaxy S10

2-Finney

3-Exodus

4- BOB Xphone

5-Acute Angle

6-M1

7-Minephone Wx

8-Galaxy Note 10

9-Exodus 1S

10-Exodus 1S

Thanks for sharing this, I don't know this applies to Samsung and the M1. I would like to say I'm really seeing this for the first time and would like to check about it.

That's really the great step taken by the mobile phones companies.  An internal cell phone wallet must be more secure than any other type of wallet. But as in your mentioned list we can see that largest companies are not present that's disappointing... 

This is really a great step which is taken by the mobile phones companies.  As the demand of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day., so there is a great demand for such type of wallet which is protected from the malware attacks of spammers.  If mobile phones have their own internal wallets then it would be amazingly beneficial. 

This is a major development in the new phone systems, and it is important to add a wallet for cryptocurrencies, because the crypto has become widely used, and safe wallets must be provided

• +1 1

Here are some list of smartphones which have internally loaded Blockchain wallets like ;Samsung Note 10 Klaytn Phon, HTC Exodus 1,Sirin Labs FINNEY,and Samsung Galaxy S10 etc. All these smartphones have internal Blockchain wallet. Thank you

• +1 1

I am very thankful to many mobile companies that can make many mobile wallet that is more secure this is the best step forward in the crypto

On 3/10/2021 at 6:58 PM, Ghaziosman said:

Yas I am agree with you,I think mobile phone is a giving this opportunity with us,internal wallet is risky then other wallet, but if we need good protection in wallet, but before using this wallet to go information collect this wallet. 

Why internal wallets are riskier to use? Manufacturers pre-load the internal wallets which will be free from the malicious system adjustments. HTC has launched some decent wallets to allow users to store crypto in their built-in crypto wallets. Random third party wallet may contains the viruses to harm your smartphones. 

• +2 1

Amazing information.It is a great achievement for crypto world. All those mobile phones are from big companies in the world and they have already trusted crypto currency until they have installed an internal wallet in their devices. It will really help the encryption reach a larger number of people and these portfolios will be safe to use because the manufacturers are honest companies.

The cell phones with pre-manufature wallet is useful for the now latest days.These cell phones demanding to much in society.Wallet is also basic need of latest earnings work.

Thank you, you shared this information.I am new on this platform, due to which there was not much do on this platform, so while working, I did not know about it

Well This encourages me to by samsung which is the only brand existed in my country i was wondring about my new cell phone and now you halped me with it thank youv

• +3 1