The best time to trade - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

The best time to trade is to trade in a market where the price of the currency is high. If they lot of more opportunity to come up on future

I trade 1m frame so I can trade almost every time. However there is a lot of volatility at the end of the candle, it will give me a lot of profit if i catched 

One of the advice that he found about the timing of investing is to stay away from times of news releases that affect currencies down, especially when there is bad news or political turmoil

The best time to trade in cryptocurrency is when there is much activity on the market that is when there are much transaction volumes between the buyers and the sellers .

It involves many things, the most important of which is mental. You must control your fears, your decision, you must be patient.

I guess it depends on what kind of a trader are you. if you like trade everyday, no doubt you have to find when the exchange traffic is at the highest. I am more like long term. I like set a price at which I am willing to sell my coins and hence the time of day, doesn't matter to me, I just need to keep an eye out for the different serious news affecting the crypto world. 

sometimes we find some occasions when the price decreased with high percentage, and we can get good profit in those occasion but we should be present at all time in our pc 

On 1/25/2020 at 7:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Good morning friends. It is extremely important to learn how to operate in the rising and falling markets, in order to profit in all kinds of circumstances.

Siempre es mejor saber cuando llega el momento para saber cuando estás listo para canjear tus monedas, no siempre prestes atención a las personas que te dicen que eso no significará que no es para ti, solo continúa con tu negocio y todo se irá bien

I have noticed that good buying times for its trade volume is when the eastern side is waking up and good volume is seen at that time. I have learned that even professional traders use these hours to trade and get good results!

On 14.02.2020 at 15:33, Mahmud 913 said:

Я приобрел некоторые знания о торговле. Я хотел торговать, чтобы заработать больше денег. Я слышал об этом. Но я этого раньше не знал. Но после получения некоторых знаний я начну торговать.

As one friend of mine says.  It's never too late to learn to trade.  This requires a little time and initial capital.  And of course the desire and faith in oneself.  He trades in all markets and does not listen to anyone's advice.  He reads a lot of the necessary literature and makes a deep analysis.  Everything will work out with a great desire, my friend claims.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

On 1/25/2020 at 7:58 AM, sidik7 said:

the best time to trade i think you can try my advices you need to see the price of coin on exchange if the price of coins on market is low , you can start your time to trade buy more if have more fund.

more people use strategy time likes above hope you can try it .

Good night, how are you group? The best strategy is to average the purchase. Buy 25% of our capital, 25% if the price drops, and so on with the remaining 50%. The earnings will be very good.

You are right, the biggest factor controlling the profit or loss of investors is the degree of volatility of crypto prices, the stability of crypto values very limits trading operations and therefore the movement of the market will literally freeze and this is very bad

If it is totally logical to say that you have to buy when the currency is at a low price and sell it when it is at a high price. But how do you know if this coin is about to go up or down, or if it will keep going up or down for a while? For this there are data, behavior graphs, news that can affect it, if it is a currency or tokens that accompanies the movement of bitcoin or is it independent and many more data. So the only advice I can give you is to choose your currency or project and follow it for a while and find out everything.

On 1/25/2020 at 7:50 AM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

This is one of the posts that make a difference.
In it is the simple and simple explanation of how to trade.
You really learn from these writings.
Thank you!

Yes you are correct. Not all time are great for trading. There is a time when marketing activities are high which is very beneficial and can earn more profit. So if we do not want to get loss it is suitable to trade after knowing the correct time.

Hello, I think there is neither my best moment nor my worst moment that will be seen according to the cryptocurrency that I want to trade studying it the price behavior and thus assess when you buy and when you sell to obtain profits
a big greeting to the whole community

The best time to trade coins is when the market is fluctuating rapidly because that is when most of the coins drop and rise within a short period of time and traders tht make use of the arbitrage trading strategy and scalping use this opportunity to earn some profit by the use of coins like ethereum, litecoin and xrp because they have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trade involves buying and selling. Accordingly, buying should be done when the prices of the cryptocurrencies are low and selling should be done when the prices of cryptocurrencies are high. This is based on the concept buy low and sell high. It is upto the users to make proper analysis on the market and economy.